Super Spray Handler
The Complete Spray Management Plugin
This plugin is a combination of Shavit's Spray Manager plugin, which I have fixed up, and all the hard work of Nican132, CptMoore, and Lebson506th's Spray Trace plugin, which I have also fixed up. You could consider this a redux of both plugins.
Admin Menu Support:
- Trace the owner of a spray
- Remove a Spray
- Admin Spray (Spray other peoples sprays)
- Spray ban users
- UnSprayban Users
- Punish users directly through the plugin
***All CVars are Automatically generated to "tf/cfg/sourcemod/plugin.ssh.cfg"***
- sm_spraytrace - Trace the owner of the spray you're looking at, and open the punishment menu.
- sm_removespray - Remove the spray you're looking at and open the punishment menu.
- sm_qremovespray - Removes the spray you're looking at and doesn't open the punishment menu.
- sm_removeallsprays - Removes all the sprays on the map at once.
- sm_adminspray <Steam_ID/Name> - Spray the persons spray where you are looking.
- sm_sprayban - Ban the user from spraying. Ever.
- sm_sprayunban <Steam_ID/Name> - Unban a Spray Banned user.
- sm_offlinesprayban <Steam_ID> [Name] - Spray ban someone not on the server.
- sm_spraybans - Shows a list of currently connected spray banned players.
- sm_ssh_enabled - Defaults to 1, set to 0 to disable SSH.
- sm_ssh_overlap - Enable preventing users from spraying their sprays ontop of other sprays.
- sm_ssh_auth - (Default: 1) Which authentication identifiers should be seen in the HUD? This is a math cvar, add the proper numbers for your likings. (Example: 1 + 4 = 5/Name + IP address) 1 - Name 2 - SteamID 4 - IP address
- sm_ssh_refresh - (Default: 1.0) How often the program will trace to see player's spray to the HUD. 0 to disable.
- sm_ssh_dista - (Default: 50) How far away the spray will be traced to.
- sm_ssh_enableban - (Default: 1) Should banning be enabled in punishment menu?
- sm_ssh_burntime - (Default: 10) How long the burn punishment is for.
- sm_ssh_slapdamage - (Default: 5) How much damage the slap punishment is for. 0 to disable.
- sm_ssh_enableslay - (Default: 0) Enables the use of Slay as a punishment.
- sm_ssh_enableburn - (Default: 0) Enables the use of Burn as a punishment.
- sm_ssh_enablepban - (Default: 1) Enables the use of a Permanent Ban as a punishment.
- sm_ssh_enablekick - (Default: 1) Enables the use of Kick as a punishment.
- sm_ssh_enablebeacon - (Default: 0) Enables putting a beacon on the sprayer as a punishment.
- sm_ssh_enablefreeze - (Default: 0) Enables the use of Freeze as a punishment.
- sm_ssh_enablefreezebomb - (Default: 0) Enables the use of Freeze Bomb as a punishment.
- sm_ssh_enablefirebomb - (Default: 0) Enables the use of Fire Bomb as a punishment.
- sm_ssh_enabletimebomb - (Default: 0) Enables the use of Time Bomb as a punishment.
- sm_ssh_enablespraybaninmenu - (Default: 1) Enables Spray Ban in the Punishment Menu.
- sm_ssh_drugtime - (Default: 0) set the time a sprayer is drugged as a punishment. 0 to disable.
- sm_ssh_autoremove - (Default: 0) Enables automatically removing sprays when a punishment is dealt.
- sm_ssh_restrict - (Default: 1) Enables or disables restricting admins to punishments they are given access to. (1 = commands they have access to, 0 = all)
- sm_ssh_useimmunity - (Default: 1) Enables or disables using admin immunity to determine if one admin can punish another.
- sm_ssh_global - (Default: 1) Enables or disables global spray tracking. If this is on, sprays can still be tracked when a player leaves the server.
- sm_ssh_location - (Default: 1) Where players will see the owner of the spray that they're aiming at? 0 - Disabled 1 - Hud hint 2 - Hint text (like sm_hsay) 3 - Center text (like sm_csay) 4 - HUD
- sm_ssh_hudtime - (Default: 1.0) How long the HUD messages are displayed.
- sm_ssh_confirmactions - (Default: 1) Should you have to confirm spray banning or unspray banning someone?
- Download SSH.inc and place it in your includes folder.
- Download SMLIB and place in your Includes folder.
- Download SSH.sp, change to how you would like it, and compile that ish.
- Download SSH.smx and place in your plugins folder.
- Download ssh.phrases.txt and place in your translations folder.
- Place the following code with your own sql info into your databases.cfg. Title it "ssh" in the file.
- If you want automatic updates for this plugin, install this
V1.2.3 - 5/10/16 - 11:45 AM CST
- *MAJOR* Fixed big problems with sqlite being caused by sqlite not supporting "ON DUPLICATE" query.
- Fixed display problems in listing spray bans. SteamID would not be transferred correctly.
V1.2.2 - 5/6/16 - 10:00 AM CST
- Added Remove all sprays function to the plugin.
- Cleaned out translations.
- Made the admin spray menu stay on the page you were on after selection.
V1.2.1 - 4/25/16 - 9:15 PM CST
- Fixed Offline Spray banning not working with Steam IDs.
V1.1.10 - 4/25/16 - 5:40 PM CST
- Fixed it so the plugin would not show "Sprayed By:" when looking at the center of the map.
V1.1.9 - 4/21/16 - 7:40 PM CST
- Fixed minor bug with text not showing up on HUD/Hint.
V1.18 - 4/21/16 - 4:10 PM CST
- Added Support For Updater :D
V1.17 - 4/21/16 - 2:15 PM CST
- Removes sm_allsbans command. When you run sm_spraybans or click List spray bans in your admin menu, it will ask whether or not you want to list currently connected spray banned players or all spray banned players.
- Added sm_qremovespray command. Only differece is when you run this command it does not open the punishment menu. Allows for quick removal of large amounts of sprays stacked on top of one another.
- Cleaned up the code quite a bit. Added comments throughout the plugin, and organized methods.
V1.16 - 4/20/16 - 8:30 PM CST
- Added sm_ssh_confirmactions cvar (Read above in list of cvars)
- Fixed it so traces do not stay on yoru screen for 30 seconds before disappearing if using options 1-3
- Removed sm_ssh_bantime and replaced with sm_ssh_enableban. Now when you choose to ban someone it opens up a new menu allowing you to pick how long to ban them for.
V1.15 - 4/19/16 - 1:15 PM CST
- *Important* Fixed the Anti-Overlapping function of the plugin. If you had it enabled, it would break spray removal.
V1.05 - 4/18/16 - 5:20 PM CST
- Changed the functionality of sm_ssh_restrict to restrict admins to commands they are given access to or are overriden access to. 1 = Given commands 0 = all commands
V1.04 - 4/15/16 - 1:30 PM CST
- Fixed is so SourceTV does not show up as an optional client in the spray ban menu and admin spray menu
V1.03 - 4/13/16 - 1:15 PM CST
- Fixed it so Replay does not show up as an optional client in the spray ban menu and admin spray menu
V1.02 - 4/13/16 - 9:50 AM CST
- Fixed Issue where the Spray Commands Category would not show up after server startup, you would have to manually reload the plugin to get it to show up.
V1.01 - 4/12/16 - 8:12 PM CST
- Changed sm_ssh_usehud TO sm_ssh_location - giving 4 options for locations rather than 2. And an option to disable text on screen.
- Fixed sm_ssh_auth so that it actually shows the auth types you want.