Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 01-15-2017 , 20:07   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2381

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinyg133 View Post
Any way to mute/delete map sound effects on server?
Yep, use Stripper as I outlined on page 236. Easiest way to search for sounds once you've used stripper_dump is to look for any .wav or .mp3 file.
Old 01-16-2017 , 07:12   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2382

One more simple question, does anyone else have bug that occurs sometimes. if cksurf zone is touching map spawn zone you fly up in air?
k0r4y
Old 01-17-2017 , 23:26   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2383

Quote:
Here is just tip for zoning bonuses if u have hard time finding one

If you noclip tro wall u will get a black picture, unlike on CSS

basically i've discovered if you go from main menu of csgo and load any map, enable cheats and then head back to your server (or you can test within loaded map just to see if it works) you can noclip and see whole map)

i find this very good, and i hope i could help some of you
btw this does works for me but you guys are only one i showed so would be good if u can test it aswell
There is a way easier way to find out where the bonuses are on a map, first use stripper_dump command via rcon, navigate to the dumped file in csgo/addons/stripper/dumps/, open the dumped file and search for a teleport_trigger with the name bonus, b1, b2 etc.. Some map makers do choose to use different names for their bonuses but you should be able to figure it out.

After you've found the teleport_trigger of the bonus, simply turn on sv_cheats 1 and use the command setpos (not sure if this is the right one..) to set your coordinates to the trigger coordinates and you should be at the bonus!

Quote:
One more simple question, does anyone else have bug that occurs sometimes. if cksurf zone is touching map spawn zone you fly up in air?
Not sure if you mean getting launched into the air with a lot of speed or being stuck in the air, if you meant being stuck in the air, you should just change the zone to be smaller, you spawn in the middle of a zone so sometimes you'll get stuck in an invisible wall if your zone is too big. This happens a lot on for example the surf_kz_protraining(sp?) if you use sm_rs command to reset stages.

I have a question of my own, how do I make cksurf compatible with other chat processors? I would love to be able to change name color and text-chat color on my server without losing rank-tags (not sure if this is done by cksurf chat processor, but I think it does?) and the other stuff the chat processor of cksurf seems to provide..

Last edited by k0r4y; 01-17-2017 at 23:30.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 01-17-2017 , 23:34   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2384

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0r4y View Post
There is a way easier way to find out where the bonuses are on a map, first use stripper_dump command via rcon, navigate to the dumped file in csgo/addons/stripper/dumps/, open the dumped file and search for a teleport_trigger with the name bonus, b1, b2 etc.. Some map makers do choose to use different names for their bonuses but you should be able to figure it out.

After you've found the teleport_trigger of the bonus, simply turn on sv_cheats 1 and use the command setpos (not sure if this is the right one..) to set your coordinates to the trigger coordinates and you should be at the bonus!
Or instead of doing all this, just use the included ck-telefinder and just type sm_cktele in the console, it will teleport you to every available info_teleport_destination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0r4y View Post
I have a question of my own, how do I make cksurf compatible with other chat processors? I would love to be able to change name color and text-chat color on my server without losing rank-tags (not sure if this is done by cksurf chat processor, but I think it does?) and the other stuff the chat processor of cksurf seems to provide..
Your best bet is to disable surf timer chat processing. If you wanted to keep ranks in chat you'd have to rewrite half of this damn plugin

Last edited by sneaK; 01-17-2017 at 23:35.
Destinyg133
Old 01-18-2017 , 00:47   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2385

Quote:
Not sure if you mean getting launched into the air with a lot of speed or being stuck in the air, if you meant being stuck in the air, you should just change the zone to be smaller, you spawn in the middle of a zone so sometimes you'll get stuck in an invisible wall if your zone is too big. This happens a lot on for example the surf_kz_protraining(sp?) if you use sm_rs command to reset stages.
stuck in air, well i know how to fix it, but i've managed to get a reason, sometimes spawnpos of map maker collides with touching start zone.

after zoning more than 100 maps i've learned everything about zoning, fixing boost, spawns, anti-cheat double boost, etc etc etc

i've just zoned surf_lt_unicorn and wow that was pain in the ass to zone, (not including bonus1, since that is just collecting LT bedges all over the map)

long story short, if u want to start the map, you need to enter that stupid teleport at very first start of seeing map (it took me a while to get thats the only way of starting map) if u dont do that, map will pretend its B1 and not letting you pass tro teleporter, so i've made 2 start zones, one that is !r and one that will start the timer, then zoning every stage for speed runners that like to go fast after every tele, needed to stretch those zone like 1000 times XD, and then end of zone, idiotic round unequal island,

bonuses are kinda easy to zone, just needed some checkers and validators (so it must be done in right way) and few stretching of zone's since it wont spawn on many textures, then i needed to find closest one and stretch it to the place i want start to be. After everything, here comes testing, which I did solo,

but i've managed to do it, there is probablly an easier way, but atleast i did it, so let me be proud for 1 sec XD
k0r4y
Old 01-18-2017 , 02:52   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2386

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
Or instead of doing all this, just use the included ck-telefinder and just type sm_cktele in the console, it will teleport you to every available info_teleport_destination.

Your best bet is to disable surf timer chat processing. If you wanted to keep ranks in chat you'd have to rewrite half of this damn plugin
Oh wow so that's what that plugin in the disabled folder is for, now I feel stupid haha, and yeah that's what I was afraid of, having to disable it or rewrite it..
wolvez04
Old 01-18-2017 , 20:45   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2387

My server has stopped working if it is restarted. I get this error in web console on the last line
[ckSurf] No database update needed!

Of i disable cksurf and then resyart the server will work and ill be able to join. I can then reload cksurf in game and it works perfectly fine until the server crashes or restart and it wont start until cksurf is put into the disabled plugins..

Any ideas?
ekale
Old 01-19-2017 , 10:29   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2388

Hello,

Can someone tell me whats wrong with my Server, i get this error in the serverlogs when i install cksurf. Database should work fine i already got a KZ-Timer server running.

Code:
L 01/19/2017 - 16:24:51: server_cvar: "ck_double_restart_command" "1"
L 01/19/2017 - 16:24:51: World triggered "Round_Start"
L 01/19/2017 - 16:24:51: [SM] Exception reported: [ckSurf] Database changes failed! (Renaming) Error: Can't DROP 'cp_allowed'; check that column/key exists
L 01/19/2017 - 16:24:51: [SM] Blaming: ckSurf.smx
L 01/19/2017 - 16:24:51: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 01/19/2017 - 16:24:51: [SM]   [0] SetFailState
L 01/19/2017 - 16:24:51: [SM]   [1] Line 557, csgo/addons/sourcemod/scripting/ckSurf/sql.sp::SQLTxn_RenameFailed
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
Thu Jan 19 16:24:51 CET 2017: Server restart in 10 seconds
ASKER_CZ
BANNED
Old 01-19-2017 , 12:48   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2389

Hello i have big problem, i have like 60k players stored in database (sqlite) and now i wanna manage players points via phpmyadmin. Is here any way how to do it? Its rly important. Or how can i add/remove some points?

Help me please
Destinyg133
Old 01-21-2017 , 17:20   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2390

well, i've started fixing maps with stripper, for now everything is okay,

but i need help with one thig, surf_lt_unicorn, after map finishes it wont change automaticly to
next map, it just stays ct won, any tips for what should i do, didnt saw anythi g in stripper dump