Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

How do I change models?

Post New Thread Reply   

negritow
BANNED
Old 11-21-2009 , 10:30   How do I change models?
Reply With Quote #1

Hello
I have a problem with the zombie reloaded plugin, how can i change the models? its my first time using source mod

Sorry for my english im from latin america

Greetz

Last edited by negritow; 11-21-2009 at 18:55. Reason: Change the title
Greyscale
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 11-21-2009 , 17:39   Re: Help With ZR
Reply With Quote #2

Hello, first off, please try to title the threads with something more descriptive like "How do I change models?" We'd appreciate it.

I suggest looking in the user manual made by rhelgeby. model&class configurations are explained there. The basic outline would be:

* Add model paths in models.txt (addons/sourcemod/configs/zr/models.txt)
* Add the material files for the model (you need to look in the model package to find the files in the materials directory) to downloads.txt (same directory as models.txt)
* Configure your zombie/human classes to use the model in classes.txt (same directory as models.txt)

For more precise explanation check the user manual. I don't have the link on-hand, but it should be in the release or you can search this forum for a link to the manual's web page.
Old 11-21-2009 , 18:55   Re: Help With ZR
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
Hello, first off, please try to title the threads with something more descriptive like "How do I change models?" We'd appreciate it.

I suggest looking in the user manual made by rhelgeby. model&class configurations are explained there. The basic outline would be:

* Add model paths in models.txt (addons/sourcemod/configs/zr/models.txt)
* Add the material files for the model (you need to look in the model package to find the files in the materials directory) to downloads.txt (same directory as models.txt)
* Configure your zombie/human classes to use the model in classes.txt (same directory as models.txt)

For more precise explanation check the user manual. I don't have the link on-hand, but it should be in the release or you can search this forum for a link to the manual's web page.
Thks men. I changed the title. But i want to disable the classes there is any form? And to change the !zmenu i need to edit the .sp?
You cant give me good skins of zombies? i appreciate so much