Discord 10man Bot
Do you have a csgo server and want to organize PUGs with your friends in discord? This bot allows for a command driven or queue driven pick up game system. Essentially your own personal popflash, built right into your discord server.
Go to the Github Wiki for Setup and Usage Instructions
- Command Based PUG
- Queue Based PUG w/ Ready Up
- Multiple Servers
- Random Captains
- Player Veto
- Map Veto
- Auto Voice Channel Creation for Teams
- Channel Deletion After Game
- Score Updates in Text Channel
- Get5 Features
- Match Statistics Collection ***COMING SOON***
- Dathost ***COMING SOON***
- .pug: Starts a pug with the members of a voice channel. There must be 10 members in the voice channel and each member must have used the .link command.
- .link <Steam Community URL or Steam ID>: Connects a users steam account to the bot. Must have done before running a .pug.
- .connect: Shows the server connect message.
- .matches: Shows the live matches and their scores.
- .setup_queue <True | False>: Enables or disables the queue.
- .map_pool <list of map names>: Updates the map pool to the list of maps provided. **Untested.**
- .RCON_message <message>: Sends the RCON command, `say <message` to the CSGO Server to test if RCON works.
- .RCON_unban: Unbans all users from the server.