Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Moving prime matchmaking to other account. Will this effect my game tokens?

Post New Thread Reply   

DramaLlama
Old 11-18-2016 , 16:45   Moving prime matchmaking to other account. Will this effect my game tokens?
Reply With Quote #1

I want to move my prime matchmaking status from my old account to my new one but I dont want to risk losing all of the game tokens for my csgo servers. Has anyone done this and will it delete my game server tokens? D:

Mitchell
~lick~
Old 11-19-2016 , 02:04   Re: Moving prime matchmaking to other account. Will this effect my game tokens?
Reply With Quote #2

prime has nothing to do with your tokens afaik
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 11-19-2016 , 08:10   Re: Moving prime matchmaking to other account. Will this effect my game tokens?
Reply With Quote #3

I believe that if you remove the phone number from the account that the tokens were generated for, they become invalid.
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 11-19-2016 , 16:47   Re: Moving prime matchmaking to other account. Will this effect my game tokens?
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
I believe that if you remove the phone number from the account that the tokens were generated for, they become invalid.
If i understood him right he has his phone hooked up with two accounts, prime can only be changed once a week or so, and he's changing it from one account to the other.