Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS 1.6] Score Plugin

Post New Thread Reply   

Telekinetic
Old 04-18-2020 , 05:55   Re: [CS 1.6] Score Plugin
Reply With Quote #21

*/ Hey, I've tested the plugin, it compiled without errors, but I ran up against some issues in-game.
1. It no longer resets the score when the setting is set to 0.
2. amx_swapscores cannot be bound to a .cfg anymore or called as a cvar/rcon command either, I can only input it directly into the console for it to work, which I can no longer use in a cfg to call as a command (I think I can resolve this simply by changing clcmd to concmd again, though)
3. It still doesn't track time-wins as CT victories (Defuse does now, though) /*

Thanks a lot again and in advance!
Post edit: Tested your edit, you're a godsend! It works. It tracks explosions, defuses, time victories, and it resets by setting it to 0. I changed CL to CON and I can call it from .cfg again. Thank you, thank you very much! I'll get back with more updates after we play a full game with it, but I tested it solo and it all works! <3
Post post edit: Tested it with the guys, can't find a flaw. Tracks all, resets when needed, doesn't reset when not needed. Thank you very very much! Both of you are amazing. This was the final touch for my server and now it's complete!

Last edited by Telekinetic; 04-19-2020 at 08:25.