Raised This Month: $222 Target: $400
 55% 

[L4D & L4D2] Mutant Tanks (v8.83, 3-31-2021)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
VladimirTk
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2021
Old 05-10-2021 , 09:05   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mutant Tanks (v8.83, 3-31-2021)
Reply With Quote #991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crasher_3637 View Post
If you arenít recompiling the plugins then you can use the latest version on 1.10.
Sorry to bother you but the mutant_tanks.smx file does not recognize me
Output this in logs
L 05/10/2021 - 07:513: Info (map "c2m2_fairgrounds") (file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\logs\errors_202 10510.log")
L 05/10/2021 - 07:513: [SM] Unable to load plugin "mt_absorb.smx": Could not find required plugin "mutant_tanks"
L 05/10/2021 - 07:513: [SM] Unable to load plugin "mt_acid.smx": Could not find required plugin "mutant_tanks"
L 05/10/2021 - 07:513: [SM] Unable to load plugin "mt_aimless.smx": Could not find required plugin "mutant_tanks"
L 05/10/2021 - 07:513: [SM] Unable to load plugin "mt_ammo.smx": Could not find required plugin "mutant_tanks"
L 05/10/2021 - 07:513: [SM] Unable to load plugin "mt_blind.smx": Could not find required plugin "mutant_tanks"
L 05/10/2021 - 07:513: [SM] Unable to load plugin "mt_bomb.smx": Could not find required plugin "mutant_tanks"
L 05/10/2021 - 07:513: [SM] Unable to load plugin "mt_bury.smx": Could not find required plugin "mutant_tanks"
L 05/10/2021 - 07:513: [SM] Unable to load plugin "mt_car.smx": Could not find required plugin "mutant_tanks"

So on
How could I fix it? I am a complete newbie to this, I tried to compile it and it throws errors too

//SourceMod Batch Compiler
// by the SourceMod Dev Team


//// mutant_tanks.sp
//
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\mutan t_tanks.sp(356) : error 139: could not find type "DynamicDetour"
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\mutan t_tanks.sp(357) : error 139: could not find type "DynamicDetour"
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\mutan t_tanks.sp(35 : error 139: could not find type "DynamicDetour"
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\mutan t_tanks.sp(365) : error 139: could not find type "DynamicDetour"
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 26 Errors.
//
// Compilation Time: 0.66 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ...


I am using the Mutant_Tanks-8.83 version
VladimirTk is offline
VladimirTk
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2021
Old 05-10-2021 , 09:17   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mutant Tanks (v8.83, 3-31-2021)
Reply With Quote #992

I think I managed to get it to work although it also records this:

L 05/10/2021 - 07:51:25: Info (map "c2m2_fairgrounds") (file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\logs\errors_202 10510.log")
L 05/10/2021 - 07:51:25: [SM] Exception reported: Unable to load the "addons\sourcemod\data\mutant_tanks\mutant_ta nks.cfg" config file.
L 05/10/2021 - 07:51:25: [SM] Blaming: mutant_tanks.smx
L 05/10/2021 - 07:51:25: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 05/10/2021 - 07:51:25: [SM] [0] SetFailState
L 05/10/2021 - 07:51:25: [SM] [1] Line 1705, mutant_tanks.sp::OnPluginStart
L 05/10/2021 - 07:51:25: [SM] Unable to load plugin "mutant_tanks.smx": Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
L 05/10/2021 - 07:510: [mapchooser.smx] Unable to create a valid map list.

I don't mean to be annoying

Last edited by VladimirTk; 05-10-2021 at 09:17.
VladimirTk is offline
Crasher_3637
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2012
Old 05-10-2021 , 10:01   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mutant Tanks (v8.83, 3-31-2021)
Reply With Quote #993

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladimirTk View Post
//SourceMod Batch Compiler
// by the SourceMod Dev Team


//// mutant_tanks.sp
//
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\mutan t_tanks.sp(356) : error 139: could not find type "DynamicDetour"
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\mutan t_tanks.sp(357) : error 139: could not find type "DynamicDetour"
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\mutan t_tanks.sp(358) : error 139: could not find type "DynamicDetour"
// C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\mutan t_tanks.sp(365) : error 139: could not find type "DynamicDetour"
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 26 Errors.
//
// Compilation Time: 0.66 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ...
You seem to be missing DHooks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladimirTk View Post
I think I managed to get it to work although it also records this:

L 05/10/2021 - 07:51:25: Info (map "c2m2_fairgrounds") (file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\logs\errors_202 10510.log")
L 05/10/2021 - 07:51:25: [SM] Exception reported: Unable to load the "addons\sourcemod\data\mutant_tanks\mutant_ta nks.cfg" config file.
L 05/10/2021 - 07:51:25: [SM] Blaming: mutant_tanks.smx
L 05/10/2021 - 07:51:25: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 05/10/2021 - 07:51:25: [SM] [0] SetFailState
L 05/10/2021 - 07:51:25: [SM] [1] Line 1705, mutant_tanks.sp::OnPluginStart
L 05/10/2021 - 07:51:25: [SM] Unable to load plugin "mutant_tanks.smx": Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
L 05/10/2021 - 07:51:30: [mapchooser.smx] Unable to create a valid map list.

I don't mean to be annoying
You didn't install all the necessary files. The error states that you're missing the config file.

Make sure you check the Requirements and Installation sections on the main post and on the README.md file.
__________________
AFK like JFK
Crasher_3637 is offline
Striker black
Member
Join Date: Apr 2013
Old Today , 17:03   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mutant Tanks (v8.83, 3-31-2021)
Reply With Quote #994

I would like to try this plugin but my question is Does it work in versus mode?
__________________
Striker black is offline
Crasher_3637
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2012
Old Today , 17:05   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mutant Tanks (v8.83, 3-31-2021)
Reply With Quote #995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker black View Post
I would like to try this plugin but my question is Does it work in versus mode?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crasher_3637 View Post
Features

1. Fully compatible with all game modes.
2. Fully customizable Mutant Tanks.
3. Flexible config file.
4. Auto-reload the config file when changes are made mid-game.
5. Supports custom configurations for different scenarios/setups.
6. Store up to 500 Mutant Tank types.
7. Administration system designed for access and immunity to Mutant Tanks.
8. Custom target filters for targeting survivors, special infected, and Mutant Tanks.
9. Over 1,400 optional settings to configure.
10. Over 70 unique abilities to choose from.
11. Choose which abilities to install.
12. Add custom abilities and features through the use of forwards and natives.
13. Create all kinds of combinations of abilities.
14. Supports multiple languages.
15. Chat color tags for translation files.
16. Detects idle or bugged Tanks.
17. Toggle damage scaling based on difficulty.
18. Fully customizable reward system.
__________________
AFK like JFK
Crasher_3637 is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode