Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)

Post New Thread Reply   

8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-21-2018 , 05:31   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4871

Quote:
Originally Posted by grejbeJ View Post
could the log folder be somewhere else?

umc-nominate.cfg
Code:
// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.3.8)
// ConVars for plugin "umc-nominate.smx"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Full Documentation for the Nominations module is located at:                     //
//      http://code.google.com/p/sourcemod-ultimate-mapchooser/wiki/ModuleNominate  //
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// File to use for Ultimate Mapchooser's map rotation.
// -
// Default: "umc_mapcycle.txt"
sm_umc_nominate_cyclefile "umc_mapcycle.txt"

// Flags necessary for a player to nominate a map, if flags are not specified by a map in the mapcycle. If empty, all players can nominate.
// -
// Default: ""
sm_umc_nominate_defaultflags ""

// Specifies whether players have the ability to nominate maps for votes.
// -
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_umc_nominate_enabled "1"

// Specifies how many past map groups to exclude from nominations.
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_umc_nominate_groupexclude "0"

// Specifies how many past maps to exclude from nominations. 1 = Current Map Only
// -
// Default: "4"
sm_umc_nominate_mapexclude "1"

// Determines the order of maps in the nomination menu.
//  0 - Same as mapcycle,
//  1 - Alphabetical
// -
sm_umc_nominate_sorted "1"

// Organizes the nomination menu so that users select a group first, then a map.
// -
sm_umc_nominate_tiermenu "1"
Try to create the log folder yourself
Right now I can't see what could be wrong
Old 06-21-2018 , 14:24   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4872

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
Try to create the log folder yourself
Right now I can't see what could be wrong
i have a suspicion that it might be in the ultimate-mapchooser.cfg
the line
Code:
// Specifies the default UMC Vote Manager to be used for voting. The default value of "core" means that Sourcemod's built-in voting will be used.
// -
// Default: "core"
sm_umc_votemanager_default "core"
Old 06-30-2018 , 13:01   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4873

Code:
[umc-core.smx] MAPVOTE (Tiered): Only one valid map found in group. Handling results as a Map Group Vote.
I can't figure out why my mapchooser is only showing 2 groups, with 1 map in each group. I even reverted to completely default configuration files, and it still just shows a single map. I can't find any missing punctuation or anything. If I set it to tiered voting, it only shows Tier 1 (with surf_utopia_v3 being the only map in that tier) and Tier 2 (with surf_wood being the only map). If I remove tiered voting, surf_wood is the only map that is available.

EDIT: Fixed it by adding {} to the end of each map.
Attached Files
File Type: txt umc_mapcycle.txt (19.0 KB, 122 views)

Last edited by ghostofmybrain; 06-30-2018 at 13:38.
Gr0m3r
Old 07-01-2018 , 15:17   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4874

Hi, i don't know is somebody still here, but i need help. Sometimes in my mapvoting, there is appearing some weird maps called "1", "2", "3". I didn't add them into umc_mapcycle. When i vote on any of them it's changing map to some weird maps.
papel
Old 07-20-2018 , 11:24   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4875

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain View Post
Code:
[umc-core.smx] MAPVOTE (Tiered): Only one valid map found in group. Handling results as a Map Group Vote.
I can't figure out why my mapchooser is only showing 2 groups, with 1 map in each group. I even reverted to completely default configuration files, and it still just shows a single map. I can't find any missing punctuation or anything. If I set it to tiered voting, it only shows Tier 1 (with surf_utopia_v3 being the only map in that tier) and Tier 2 (with surf_wood being the only map). If I remove tiered voting, surf_wood is the only map that is available.

EDIT: Fixed it by adding {} to the end of each map.

Hi everyone ... I also have this problem. Follow the log ...
So that in my case does not always happen, occurs after many votes.

L 07/13/2018 - 22:28:01: [umc-core.smx] MAPVOTE (Tiered): Players voted for map group 'Payload'
L 07/13/2018 - 22:28:01: [umc-core.smx] MAPVOTE (Tiered): Only one valid map found in group. Handling results as a Map Group Vote.
L 07/13/2018 - 22:28:01: [umc-core.smx] Setting nextmap to: Payload
L 07/13/2018 - 22:28:01: [umc-endvote.smx] End of map vote disabled.
L 07/13/2018 - 22:28:01: [umc-core.smx] MAPVOTE: Players voted for map group 'Payload' and the map 'Payload' was randomly selected.
L 07/13/2018 - 22:28:01: [umc-core.smx] Vote has concluded.

The round ends and does not proceed to the next map. Can anyone help?
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2018 , 14:36   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4876

I don't know why there are a billion maps in the end map vote. I have it sent for tiered voting (sm_umc_endvote_type "2"), and in ultimate-mapchooser.cfg I have sm_umc_vote_tieramount "5" but on the map end vote for the second part of the vote it will allow players to choose literally any map in that group.

I am not seeing any cvar in umc-endvote.cfg that might be causing this behavior.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-23-2018 , 21:09   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4877

Quote:
I don't know why there are a billion maps in the end map vote. I have it sent for tiered voting (sm_umc_endvote_type "2"), and in ultimate-mapchooser.cfg I have sm_umc_vote_tieramount "5" but on the map end vote for the second part of the vote it will allow players to choose literally any map in that group.

I am not seeing any cvar in umc-endvote.cfg that might be causing this behavior.
i had this problem before and took me a while to find the problem
it seems like you need a certain module for it to work correctly...
so make sure you have all modules installed..
Old 07-23-2018 , 22:11   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4878

Which module was it, do you know? I don't want to have a billion modules installed, and none of them seem to be related.

umc-endvote-warnings - Displays warning messages and plays warning sounds leading up to an End of Map Vote - Can't be that one
umc-extend-position - Definitely not that one
umc-mapcommands - Allows you to specify console commands that will be executed for maps and groups at the start of a map. - No, it's not a cvar that needs to set at the beginning of a map
umc-maprate-reweight - Takes the average rating for the current map from the Map Rate plugin and uses it to make maps more or less likely to be picked randomly. No, I am not rating the maps.
umc-nativevotes - The Vote Command module defines a SourceMod admin command, "sm_umc_mapvote", that will start a map vote on the server. - No, I am not running a special sm_umc_mapvote, it's just the standard end-of-map vote that is fucking up.
umc-playercountmonitor/umc-playerlimits - Nope, not doing any special maps per player count
umc-prefixexclude - Allows you to specify how many previously played map prefixes to make unavailable. All the maps have the same prefix, so I definitely don't need to be excluding any prefixes.

None of them address this issue at all.

Last edited by ghostofmybrain; 07-23-2018 at 22:18.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-23-2018 , 22:19   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4879

Quote:
Which module was it, do you know? I don't want to have a billion modules installed, and none of them seem to be related.

umc-endvote-warnings - Displays warning messages and plays warning sounds leading up to an End of Map Vote - Can't be that one
umc-extend-position - Definitely not that one
umc-mapcommands - Allows you to specify console commands that will be executed for maps and groups at the start of a map. - No, it's not a cvar that needs to set at the beginning of a map
umc-maprate-reweight - Takes the average rating for the current map from the Map Rate plugin and uses it to make maps more or less likely to be picked randomly. No, I am not rating the maps.
umc-nativevotes - The Vote Command module defines a SourceMod admin command, "sm_umc_mapvote", that will start a map vote on the server. - No, I am not running a special sm_umc_mapvote, it's just the standard end-of-map vote that is fucking up.
umc-playercountmonitor/umc-playerlimits - Nope, not doing any special maps per player count
umc-prefixexclude - Allows you to specify how many previously played map prefixes to make unavailable. All the maps have the same prefix, so I definitely don't need to be excluding any prefixes.

None of them address this issue at all.
if i remember correctly it was the umc-playercountmonitor/umc-playerlimits

but if not you have to troubleshoot it yourself
Old 07-24-2018 , 09:18   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4880

That's... Weird.