Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16

Post New Thread Reply   

addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 06-20-2017 , 19:45   Re: Galileo v5.7.2-885 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-05-25
Reply With Quote #781

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeNq! View Post
No voted.
If the voting was not performed yet, the message is correct. This can happens when you configure the plugin to start the voting on the ultimate round. Sometime it can miss the correct time to start the voting and the time limit will expire before the voting to begin and finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeNq! View Post
Crash server?
I did not understood your question.

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective
feruchio
Old 06-24-2017 , 14:57   Re: Galileo v5.7.2-885 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-05-25
Reply With Quote #782

Hey
I am sorry to report that again, but rtv still does not work correctly for me:
Old 06-24-2017 , 15:32   Re: Galileo v5.7.2-885 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-05-25
Reply With Quote #783

Quote:
Originally Posted by feruchio View Post
Hey
I am sorry to report that again, but rtv still does not work correctly for me
No problem, it should be working now on the new version. I started tracking this problem on Issue#71.

Now do not know why it is not working on your server. Are you using the latest version?
If yes, then you would have to record a another log, so I can see what the plugin is doing wrong.

feruchio
Old 06-24-2017 , 16:22   Re: Galileo v5.7.2-885 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-05-25
Reply With Quote #784

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
No problem, it should be working now on the new version. I started tracking this problem on Issue#71.

Now do not know why it is not working on your server. Are you using the latest version?
If yes, then you would have to record a another log, so I can see what the plugin is doing wrong.
Yes I just downloaded the latest one, okay could you give it again the one with bug log enabled for the latest version.
Old 06-28-2017 , 16:11   Re: Galileo v5.7.2-885 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-05-25
Reply With Quote #785

Hello,

Many of my players hear the sound of the votemap but do not have the menu.

I wanted to activate the debug, but as it does not do all the time, would it be possible to have a file debug by maps.

This will not have a log file too large.

i try
Quote:
gal_vote_replace_menu 0
And
Quote:
gal_vote_replace_menu 1
same things

Thanks

Last edited by GoRiLliAz; 06-28-2017 at 16:11.
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 06-28-2017 , 16:26   Re: Galileo v5.7.2-885 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-05-25
Reply With Quote #786

You can compact the file, and its size should reduce. Can you type the commands:
Code:
meta list
amxx version
On your server console and output the contents here?

GoRiLliAz
Old 06-28-2017 , 16:31   Re: Galileo v5.7.2-885 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-05-25
Reply With Quote #787

Quote:
22:29:15 Currently loaded plugins:
description stat pend file vers src load unlod
[ 1] AMX Mod X RUN - amxmodx_mm_i386. v1.8.3-d ini Start ANY
[ 2] Invalid MSG_ONE RUN - msgone_blocker_a v1.0.0-m pl1 ANY ANY
[ 3] SteamTools RUN - steamtools_amxx_ v1.1.0 pl1 ANY ANY
[ 4] Ham Sandwich RUN - hamsandwich_amxx v1.8.3-d pl1 ANY ANY
[ 5] FakeMeta RUN - fakemeta_amxx_i3 v1.8.3-d pl1 ANY ANY
[ 6] CStrike RUN - cstrike_amxx_i38 v1.8.3-d pl1 ANY ANY
[ 7] Fun RUN - fun_amxx_i386.so v1.8.3-d pl1 ANY ANY
[ 8] CSX RUN - csx_amxx_i386.so v1.8.3-d pl1 ANY ANY
[ 9] MySQL RUN - mysql_amxx_i386. v1.8.3-d pl1 ANY ANY
[10] SQLite RUN - sqlite_amxx_i386 v1.8.3-d pl1 ANY ANY
[11] Engine RUN - engine_amxx_i386 v1.8.3-d pl1 ANY ANY
[12] GeoIP RUN - geoip_amxx_i386. v1.8.3-d pl1 ANY ANY
12 plugins, 12 running
Quote:
22:29:42 AMX Mod X 1.8.3-dev+5109 (http://www.amxmodx.org)
Authors:
<TAB>David "BAILOPAN" Anderson, Pavol "PM OnoTo" Marko
<TAB>Felix "SniperBeamer" Geyer, Jonny "Got His Gun" Bergstrom
<TAB>Lukasz "SidLuke" Wlasinski, Christian "Basic-Master" Hammacher
<TAB>Borja "faluco" Ferrer, Scott "DS" Ehlert
Compiled: Apr 4 2017 013:13
Built from: https://github.com/alliedmodders/amxmodx/commit/2d049b7
Build ID: 5109:2d049b7
Core mode: JIT+ASM32
I wanted a file by maps to make it easier for you because I might have a log file with 10 see 16 map on without knowing what that to bug because I may not be there.

wlmraziel
Old 07-02-2017 , 02:56   Re: Galileo v5.7.2-885 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-05-25
Reply With Quote #788

I'm here again. How can I set all the maps from the folder maps, so that the maps appears from the admin votemap menu? srry 4 my english
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 07-02-2017 , 09:24   Re: Galileo v5.7.2-885 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-05-25
Reply With Quote #789

Which admin votemap menu?

The default AMXX installation comes with one. But galileo also has one menu, which if enabled, is opened by the command `say galmenu`.

Command 'say galmenu [page_number]', (admin MAP level required) to choose from the loaded server
maps, the maps to create a map voting by a menu, as the one with the `gal_votemap` command. Consider here the
nomination file list as maps source to build up the menu. If specified the `page_number` argument, the menu
will be opened a the specified page. Example: `say galmenu 50` will open the menu right on the page 50.
If the argument `page_number` is omitted, the menu will open at the first page, or the last page
you opened it. It requires the cvar `gal_nom_playerallowance` to be set to a value higher than 0.

To display all server maps on the built-in menu `say galmenu` you should set the cvars:
Code:
// Specifies how many nominations each player can make. There is a hard // cap defined that is set to 8. This CVAR needs to be set equal to or // less than the hard cap. A value of 0 will disable this feature. // // Default: 0 gal_nom_playerallowance 2 // Specifies the file to use which holds the names of the maps, listed // one per line, that players can nominate. // You can specify a relative path before the filename, relative from // your gamemod folder (i.e. "addons/amxmodx/configs/mymapcycle.txt"). // // Use * for all maps in the server's maps folder. // Use # for your mapcycle (whatever file is on the cvar 'mapcyclefile'). // // To disabled this feature, set the cvar `gal_nom_playerallowance` to 0 // // Default: "*" gal_nom_mapfile "*"

Last edited by addons_zz; 07-02-2017 at 09:30.
wlmraziel
Old 07-06-2017 , 00:09   Re: Galileo v5.7.2-885 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-05-25
Reply With Quote #790

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
Which admin votemap menu?

The default AMXX installation comes with one. But galileo also has one menu, which if enabled, is opened by the command `say galmenu`.

Command 'say galmenu [page_number]', (admin MAP level required) to choose from the loaded server
maps, the maps to create a map voting by a menu, as the one with the `gal_votemap` command. Consider here the
nomination file list as maps source to build up the menu. If specified the `page_number` argument, the menu
will be opened a the specified page. Example: `say galmenu 50` will open the menu right on the page 50.
If the argument `page_number` is omitted, the menu will open at the first page, or the last page
you opened it. It requires the cvar `gal_nom_playerallowance` to be set to a value higher than 0.

To display all server maps on the built-in menu `say galmenu` you should set the cvars:
Code:
// Specifies how many nominations each player can make. There is a hard // cap defined that is set to 8. This CVAR needs to be set equal to or // less than the hard cap. A value of 0 will disable this feature. // // Default: 0 gal_nom_playerallowance 2 // Specifies the file to use which holds the names of the maps, listed // one per line, that players can nominate. // You can specify a relative path before the filename, relative from // your gamemod folder (i.e. "addons/amxmodx/configs/mymapcycle.txt"). // // Use * for all maps in the server's maps folder. // Use # for your mapcycle (whatever file is on the cvar 'mapcyclefile'). // // To disabled this feature, set the cvar `gal_nom_playerallowance` to 0 // // Default: "*" gal_nom_mapfile "*"
I see... but, there are a way for put the galileo's votemap menu instead de AMXX votemap, and changelevel?