Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Need help in finding a map

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kerimaja91
Zero Posts
Old 10-05-2020 , 05:18   Need help in finding a map
Reply With Quote #1

Hey everyone, I'm sorry that I am really bothering you all with this topic and also I did not know where to post a topic like this so if it is not appropriate here then I would kindly like to ask the admins/moderators to move it then since it is my first time posting anything here. Anyway, I am trying hard to resolve this. The thing is, one of the great modders of twhl made a map that I really like and is amazing. There are two version of that map he made and uploaded to twhl (The Whole Half-Life) and they are cs_sarajevo beta and cs_sarajevo testing. Thanks to some amazing people the beta was found, the only problem is that the beta cannot be played on a live server. You can play it with bots and everything but once I tested it out on the server it just crashes. The testing version is probably a almost finished version of the map, has additional building details and it's bigger and would most likely work on a public server. Now I wouldn't go through this much trouble if the beta worked, probably would have just put that one on the server and be happy about it but like I said unfortunately it crashes the server and it is not playable. The main point is if anyone here has the files of the testing version of the map I am even willing to pay for it since there is no way we can download it due to the broken link/shutdown site that it was originally uploaded on. The original twhl link of that version of the map is: https://twhl.info/vault/view/5623