Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Feature request] Zombie Boss

Post New Thread Reply   

NouveauJoueur
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-27-2009 , 03:17   [Feature request] Zombie Boss
Reply With Quote #1

Zombie Bosses => 1.5X Normal HP and 1.2X speed of the zombie class that the player selected + a Knife he can thraw every X seconds to a X meters range.

zr_boss_enable "1"
zr_boss_admin_only "0"
zr_boss_random "1"
zr_boss_probability_percent "5"
zr_boss_super_knife "1" // 1 = The zombie can thraw his knife
zr_boss_super_knife_time "20" // How much time in seconds he can thraw an other knife
zr_boss_super_knife_range "15" // The range (meter) of the zrboss super knife
zr_boss_super_knife_mod "1" // 0 = Random effect 1 = Infect on hit 2 = Normal dammages 3 = Poison 4 = Grab the human to the zombie
zr_boss_super_knife_dammages "65" // requires zr_boss_super_knife_mod "1" or "0"
zr_boss_super_knife_poison_dammages "15" // requires zr_boss_super_knife_mod "1" or "0"
zr_boss_super_knife_poison_infection "1" // If a poisonned human go near an other human, he'll be poisonned too (would be fun to kill everyone like that in a small room)
zr_boss_super_knife_poison_duration "3,9" // "3,9" Means dammages every 3 seconds for 9 seconds.
zr_boss_super_knife_grab_meters "12" // this will knock back the human to the zombie (meters). requires zr_boss_super_knife_mod "0" or "1"

zr_kills_are_not_suicides => Detect when humans die by poisons or knife dammages, so it doesn't count like if they was coward and they can still zspawn after that.

zr_boss_infect [TARGET] // Will infect the target and he'll become a zombie boss (so admin can create big events)
exvel
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-27-2009 , 03:28   Re: [Feature request] Zombie Boss
Reply With Quote #2

I think zombie bosses is a great idea. It can be an alternative for zombie classes. Each round player who has the biggest score will become a boss.

For developers: Colors library
Send a message via ICQ to exvel
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2009 , 06:15   Re: [Feature request] Zombie Boss
Reply With Quote #3

Would be cool to have a such feature, but first we need to make support for different game modes.

A zombie boss can't be implemented in a nice way without good base stuff for game modes. Then we could implement native support for Zombie:Riot like gameplay, escape maps and other stuff.

Making support for these game modes is something I'd really want to do, but first we gotta get this version finished. Mother zombie classes should be enough for now.

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby
exvel
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-27-2009 , 06:31   Re: [Feature request] Zombie Boss
Reply With Quote #4

Wow, escape maps support is a greate idea! I've tried to create a ZombieEscape plugin a few monthes ago but I didn't have time to finish it. Ideas for this mode:
  • No negative frags. Death count is always 0.
  • Humans won't get their frags for killing zombies until they are not escaped. They lose their round frags if they were infected.
  • Humans gets bonus frags if they survived in a round. As lower amount of humans survived than bigger bonus frags amount.
  • First zombie will recieve bonus frags if zombies team win the round.
  • Also first zombie has a huge health and extra speed.
  • No teleport on spawn for the first zombie.
  • No-block integraion with nades support (like in i3D-noblock).
  • If zombie died he will be respawned.

For developers: Colors library

Last edited by exvel; 07-27-2009 at 06:37.
Send a message via ICQ to exvel
NouveauJoueur
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-27-2009 , 07:56   Re: [Feature request] Zombie Boss
Reply With Quote #5

If the mother zombie is the first running human, and he doesn't go back to spawn + he had a speed boost, round will end too fast ^^ But anyway it should be configurable in a ze_.cfg
Grey Echo
Old 07-27-2009 , 10:06   Re: [Feature request] Zombie Boss
Reply With Quote #6

I actually created the ZE prefix, so if you need any consulting help, let me know guys. Full ZE support would be excellent.
Greyscale
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-27-2009 , 15:03   Re: [Feature request] Zombie Boss
Reply With Quote #7

All these ideas! Craziness!

I can't wait until all the boring bugs and the API is ready so I can get started on these cool things.