[Any] Damage Modifier ( Version 0.3.0, 2018-04-14 )
A Plugin that provides the ability of tweaking around with the damage points a player endures or inflicts. Easy to install and pretty lightweight, just for the fun of it.
For example you could double the damage for all players on the server like this: sm_makedamage @all 2.0
Or - make yourself almost invincible: sm_takedamage @me 0.1
But hey: be responsible and don't do admin abuse. People should have fun playing on your server!
- Set a multiplier for the damage a player endures
- Set a multiplier for the damage a player inflicts
- Store default multiplier for certain players in a config file
-> Show the damage multipliers of each player.
As an admin, you can do this (slay flag):
- sm_takedamage <name|#userid> <multiplier> -> Silently set the multiplier of damage taken by a certain player. For example: sm_takedamage @all 0.5 divides the damage points for all player in half.
- sm_makedamage <name|#userid> <multiplier> -> Silently set the multiplier of damage caused by a certain attacker. For example: sm_makedamage joe 2 doubles the damage points caused by player 'joe'.
Keep in mind: both settings add up! So for example this would result in normal damage point behaviour:
sm_takedamage @all 0.5
sm_makedamage @all 2
- sm_damage_version -> the plugin's version, obviously...
- sm_damage_enabled -> 1/0 for enabling or disabling the plugin. (Default 1)
- sm_damage_keepit -> 1/0 for restoring a player's damage factors on a reconnect or after a map change. (Default 0)
Download the ZIP file and extract it into the sourcemod base folder. Usually here: .../fof/addons/sourcemod
After that, restart your server or (re)load the plugin: sm plugins load damage_mod
Take a look inside the damage_mod.cfg
and modify it to your needs! It's pretty straightforward, really!
Download from GitHub: https://github.com/TheOnePerson/dama...damage_mod.zip
View the GitHub repository here: https://github.com/TheOnePerson/damage_mod
. Use the functionality there to contribute to the sources!