Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Problem whit server....

Post New Thread Reply   

seLeC*
Old 02-14-2005 , 06:32   Problem whit server....
Reply With Quote #1

Okey, i have a server running and all its an dedicated if its matters but when i want to join that server whit my other computer it just ends CS and it dosent come eny error sign or enything CS just diseperes and i have to start it over again and then the same thing happens

( sry 4 my bad english :O)

**EDIT**

Have another problem whit my server [same server] when u write "amx_cmdmenu" there comes this list witch on my last server had like 10-15 diffrent things on it.. but when i write it now it just comes "Pause" and "Restartround"
and thats it... I compered the config from my last server and this one exaclly the same..

Really need help whit this...
Send a message via MSN to seLeC*
Chivas2973
Veteran Member
Old 02-14-2005 , 12:27   Re: Problem whit server....
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by seLeC*
Okey, i have a server running and all its an dedicated if its matters but when i want to join that server whit my other computer it just ends CS and it dosent come eny error sign or enything CS just diseperes and i have to start it over again and then the same thing happens

( sry 4 my bad english :O)

**EDIT**

Have another problem whit my server [same server] when u write "amx_cmdmenu" there comes this list witch on my last server had like 10-15 diffrent things on it.. but when i write it now it just comes "Pause" and "Restartround"
and thats it... I compered the config from my last server and this one exaclly the same..

Really need help whit this...
do you have alot of heros or just stock heros, if you have just stock heros everything should run fine
reinstall maybe with one here
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=30351

what I would do is delete the cstrike or czero folder and redownload it (start the game and it will download it or if it is true hlds run the hldsupdatetool.exe) then install sh mod and everything else back in

if you have more than stock heroes, it might be a model hero or something corrupt
Old 02-14-2005 , 12:35  
Reply With Quote #3

okej thX ill try that..

uR my her0 if it w0rk but if it aint i love u eny way :O

***EDIT***

Okey all that worked thank u very mutch

but now i ran in 2 new problem

When im running my server it all works well but when i had it up 4 like an hour it gets an error log "Dedicated Server ran in to a problem"
Then it says that it have done an error report that u should send to Microsoft... it dosent say enything about what kind of problem it is...

***EDIT***
Okey i tried 2 fix it my self... didnt go well thats something i can tell you i deleted the whole "cstrike" folder in the dedicated server map and redownloaded it from ur auto installer Chivas but now when im tryin to start it when i have choosen all the things like "Internet" "Server Name" and more its comes up this sign "Prepearing to start server" and then just all disipers.. and i have tried like 10-15 times now...

***EDIT***
Ive fixxed the problem now.. I just removed the "Dedicated Server" folder and ran the dedicated server then i didnt reinstall amx 9.8a i got amxx 1.0 and it fixxed it all then i tryed whit amx 9.8a again and it didnt work...
thats pretty mutch all i did i think..

Need even more help whit this...
Send a message via MSN to seLeC*