Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

say_music

Post New Thread Reply   

Martin1
BANNED
Old 04-16-2007 , 19:37   Re: say_music
Reply With Quote #51

No i mean, a music_say ban per say. Because as of this moment, this plugin will not get approved. So add some features, advertisements, music ban, music request to make it so it will get approved
Cheap_Suit
Veteran Member
Old 04-16-2007 , 20:23   Re: say_music
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfool9592 View Post
Well in a way its the same....There are two differences

1. That uses the MOTD for in game media player. This will lag you.
2. This uses links to the internet and will NOT lag you one bit. Any lag you experience will come from YOUR computer not the plugin
I think you are wrong. Your plugin offers links which contains what my plugin does initially.
Old 04-16-2007 , 20:25   Re: say_music
Reply With Quote #53

Hey Cheap_Suit....I wanted your name when I first registered but it was already taken. Anyway, I am not here to try and take any users from you, just thought I would add this plugin. I am sorry I didn't realize your wasn't the HLMP. My previous clan had that and it lagged alot. I though yours was the same thing.
Old 04-16-2007 , 20:28   Re: say_music
Reply With Quote #54

cool i didnt get it to work i tried everything!
Send a message via MSN to fattony
Martin1
BANNED
Old 04-16-2007 , 20:40   Re: say_music
Reply With Quote #55

Dude, the concept is fine, but the fact is is that its Less than 10 lines. THere is no plugin with less 30 lines in the forum.
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 04-16-2007 , 21:06   Re: say_music
Reply With Quote #56

B-but you're not a plugin approver. mirite?
Old 04-16-2007 , 21:26   Re: say_music
Reply With Quote #57

You are right, im just a helper ... in love with fate
vvg125
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 04-16-2007 , 21:26   Re: say_music
Reply With Quote #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin1 View Post
Dude, the concept is fine, but the fact is is that its Less than 10 lines. THere is no plugin with less 30 lines in the forum.
Correction:

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=87612

EDIT: I'd also like to point out the plugins seem to be the exact same, just this one is /music, not /motd and opens a music.txt file not motd.txt

Last edited by vvg125; 04-16-2007 at 21:31.
Send a message via AIM to vvg125 Send a message via MSN to vvg125 Send a message via Yahoo to vvg125
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 04-16-2007 , 21:44   Re: say_music
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvg125 View Post
EDIT: I'd also like to point out the plugins seem to be the exact same, just this one is /music, not /motd and opens a music.txt file not motd.txt
Good find.

This Plugin:
Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> public admin_motd(id,level,cid) {     if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,1))     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE         show_motd(id,"music.txt","Music on the server.")     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE    } public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("say /music","1.0","Phoenix")     register_clcmd("say /music","admin_motd",0,"Shows the music available on the server.") }

The plugin vvg125 linked to:
Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> public admin_motd(id,level,cid) {     if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,1))     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE         show_motd(id,"motd.txt","Message of the Day.")     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE    } public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("say /motd","1.1","Pa1n")     register_clcmd("say /motd","admin_motd",0,"- Shows the MOTD.") }

I would have given him the benefit of the doubt had the admin_motd function not been called the EXACT SAME THING.
Old 04-16-2007 , 21:57   Re: say_music
Reply With Quote #60

well....i had to have it named admin_motd or else it wouldnt have shown in the window it does...i tried admin_music but it wuold bring up the window when i tested the plugin.

and yes i used that as a guide to make this plugin....to learn how to get the client commands correct i needed a guide....if that crosses the line of submitting someone elses plugin i understand and im sorry...you can ban me if you want...sorry