12% 

[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

Mrbytes
Old 08-30-2010 , 17:02   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1031

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
My Spanish is limited to the very few phrases I've learned from movies. I don't think I'm qualified, am I?

I'll do an update which allows translations for you, as soon as I have time to do so. First the web stats then the plugin.

Sorry, translate for me, no for you
ineedh3lp
Old 08-31-2010 , 05:45   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1032

Hello!

My ip2country_blocks table reached 300MBs... is that ok?
realdreams
Old 09-01-2010 , 02:11   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedh3lp View Post
Hello!

It's normal. I am not sure whether this mysql ip-country database has performance issue. hlstatsx suggests user to use bin file instead of mysql db.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 09-01-2010 , 02:35   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1034

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_l4d View Post
Hello Muukis,

I had some troubles with website and DB few days ago, so I had to move all,
rank works for me, only the website doesnt show the players who is on, I have set all acces (777) to the awards_cache.html but still no luck.
it does update the points but cant see any players it says last visit 1 hour and he is in game,
do you mabye know what can be the problem?
EDIT: I see that the players are online ahve the same time, 1.02 hours ago, the website and DB are not on the same time,
I see the option for time difference, only cant get it to work yet
tried -1, 1 , -1.02, 1,02 and waited 5 min in between
Awards don't have anything to do with the how players online are shown. Query time from your database and compare it to your web server time (select now()). The value in $dbtimemod indicates the hour difference (timezome) between the DB server and web server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedh3lp View Post
Hello!

From my point of view it's ok. If your DB host says it's ok to have so big databases then it's no problem.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
Danny_l4d
Old 09-01-2010 , 09:56   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1035

Hello Muukis I did that but no luck, so I moved the database to the same timezone, Problem solved

now I have search this forum for the google map, I have set it up it works players are show, but how can I zoom in or move it,
cant figure that out, and 2nd to make the loading a little bit faster?

thx

Danny
Old 09-02-2010 , 17:56   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1036

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
In addition, I meant that the players table did not have any records in it and therefore the plugin itself is not doing any recording = disabled or otherwise not working properly.

I am more than surprised that the legs are clear of errors and the plugin is not responding to the console commands.

In your clear installation (a server that contains only the custom player stats plugin and not the other plugin that responds to the rank command), does it not respond to any of the commands?

It response to nothing at all im at a total lost here...i rechecked the database.cfg in the config folder and its all there, dont understand why its not working...
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2010 , 02:22   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1037

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_l4d View Post
Hello Muukis I did that but no luck, so I moved the database to the same timezone, Problem solved

now I have search this forum for the google map, I have set it up it works players are show, but how can I zoom in or move it,
cant figure that out, and 2nd to make the loading a little bit faster?

thx

Danny
You can't zoom it dynamically, because it's an image. If you want to have an IFRAME component with the google maps functionality, you will have to change the code. The system works now so that the map is zoomed (feature of google maps) to show all locations as well as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace1564 View Post
It response to nothing at all im at a total lost here...i rechecked the database.cfg in the config folder and its all there, dont understand why its not working...
I too am out of clues. I find it very strange, that your SM telling you (sm plugins list) that the plugin is active and your error logs are clean from any related issues, yet the plugin is not functional at all. I hate to ask, but are you sure you are testing the plugin and browsing through the logs at the server the plugin is actually running at? Just to make sure that you aren't browsing through your second, w/o the plugin server.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
Ace1564
Old 09-03-2010 , 06:22   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1038

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis
I too am out of clues. I find it very strange, that your SM telling you (sm plugins list) that the plugin is active and your error logs are clean from any related issues, yet the plugin is not functional at all. I hate to ask, but are you sure you are testing the plugin and browsing through the logs at the server the plugin is actually running at? Just to make sure that you aren't browsing through your second, w/o the plugin server.
I have checked the logs on the server and also through HLSW and nothing... I have attached a copy of the log file directly from server, if you like to search.
Attached Files
File Type: zip L4D2 LogFile.zip (6.7 KB, 174 views)

Last edited by Ace1564; 01-27-2011 at 19:48.
mao
Old 09-04-2010 , 10:41   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1039

Thanks for this wonderful plugin. I developed a web interface for my website for integrating the stats with the layout.
I have a problem, a player told me the times he saves a teammate by an hunter are not saved every time. So I checked in a game with him and I am sure he did saved some people from hunters, but that values didn't change in the database.
I checked the logs too for query timeouts, but I found nothing about that.
To display this data I am using the database field 'award_hunter', probably I did something wrong, because it's the only stat not always updating it seems.

Thank you very much for your help.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 09-04-2010 , 15:01   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1040

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao View Post
Thanks for this wonderful plugin. I developed a web interface for my website for integrating the stats with the layout.
I have a problem, a player told me the times he saves a teammate by an hunter are not saved every time. So I checked in a game with him and I am sure he did saved some people from hunters, but that values didn't change in the database.
I checked the logs too for query timeouts, but I found nothing about that.
To display this data I am using the database field 'award_hunter', probably I did something wrong, because it's the only stat not always updating it seems.

Thank you very much for your help.
If a rescue from a hunter is not saved, it is likely because the SourceMod does not register the rescue and therefore does not fire the event. It may sometimes be caused by some unseen action like a NPC giving the last action in the rescue or some other issue that causes the event to appoint the rescuer as some other than a human player? However it is possible that the plugin is bugged also.

In any case, I could create a test plugin, which you can run to see if the event is fired and if a human player is set as the rescuer. Would you like to test it for me?