Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Play .wav file during model selection at start + overtime cointoss

Post New Thread Reply   

enjoi.
Veteran Member
Old 02-17-2019 , 05:23   Play .wav file during model selection at start + overtime cointoss
Reply With Quote #1

I am trying to play "sound/fjam/nfl.wav" during the beginning of the game during model selection (right after typing /start) and if the game goes into overtime, do it during the cointoss. Everything is commented very well in the code but I tried plopping play_wav("spk sound/fjam/nfl"); and I ended up getting errors on the compiler.. I also need help trying to disable the " // check if player is aiming at another player and if so show their stats" section in the code. I do not want that to show up. I tried deleting it but I got some of the same errors.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=63165 is the SMA.

I'm a beginner.

Last edited by enjoi.; 02-18-2019 at 15:00.
Vaim
Old 02-18-2019 , 06:53   Re: Play .wav file during model selection at start + overtime cointoss
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoi. View Post
I am trying to play sound/nfl.wav during the model selection (right after typing /start) and if the game goes into overtime, doing the cointoss. Everything is commented very well in the code but I tried plopping play_wav("spk sound/nfl"); and I ended up getting errors on the compiler.. I also need help trying to disable the " // check if player is aiming at another player and if so show their stats" section in the code. I do not want that to show up. I tried deleting it but I got some of the same errors.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=63165 is the SMA.

I'm a beginner.

Hello, what you need, I sort of deleted, but I could not add sound because of my inexperience.
Let me know if it works.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (football.sma - 291 views - 240.0 KB)
enjoi.
Veteran Member
Old 02-18-2019 , 15:29   Re: Play .wav file during model selection at start + overtime cointoss
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaim View Post
Hello, what you need, I sort of deleted, but I could not add sound because of my inexperience.
Let me know if it works.
Too much code was removed because player models do not show up now. Also what was the reasoning behind removing the bot ai stuff?

Last edited by enjoi.; 02-18-2019 at 15:30.
enjoi.
Veteran Member
Old 02-20-2019 , 23:42   Re: Play .wav file during model selection at start + overtime cointoss
Reply With Quote #4

Anyone can help on the sound part? I feel like its so easy just not seeing it.
PartialCloning
Old 02-22-2019 , 11:54   Re: Play .wav file during model selection at start + overtime cointoss
Reply With Quote #5

What compile errors did you get? That's a 7000 lines plugin. Point out where you would like to make the changes.