Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Bailopan pls have a look.Sorry and thanks :D

Post New Thread Reply   

Sarka
Old 10-24-2006 , 15:05   Bailopan pls have a look.Sorry and thanks :D
Reply With Quote #1

Ok guys dont laugh at me cause i am a girland i can say that i am not so stupid to set up a deathmatch server but i think somewhere i miss something and i cant have it.
Bailopan i want to say a HUGE thank you man for your whole work that you have done and you make it and offered that deathmatch mod to us ,i mean in public!
Every single day i connect via steam and i am playing on deathmatch servers that there are actually yours(i mean the mod)

Well here what i need and i will be gratefull honestly if someone can help me out to create on deathmatch server.I will apreciate if that was a step by step guide or whatever to make it alive!

I am SO NOOB with this stuff...
Well here is my info.I have the original copy of half life 2 source and the game contains also the counter strike source.
Well i want to make a deathmatch server to run it for my own i mean i want to play with bots online and offline sometimes.

Bailopan i read the instalation notes that you have made ,and i used a lot of things that i have found in this forum.Sometimes the "meta" command in my cs:s menu was uknown and some other times when i used other downloads from this forum the meta command gave me other commands such as pause /refresh and so on.
The thing is that when the "meta" command was acceptable from the system menu and i was creating one server there was nothing different.
I mean there was not any spawn and all bot when they died they didnt spwan nor me.
Pls guys Deathmatch server is so importand for me and if you could help me will be awesome!
Thanx for reading and have fun guys!
Sincilery yours Sarka

Last edited by Sarka; 10-24-2006 at 15:09.
Old 11-01-2006 , 06:14   Re: Bailopan pls have a look.Sorry and thanks :D
Reply With Quote #2

sarka

if i were you id first go to the steampowered.com forumes and read this thread:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...d.php?t=189717

When you have setup the server correctly then start thinking about putting metamod and cssdm into the server.