Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Sm_Skinchooser

Post New Thread Reply   

andi67
Veteran Member
Old 03-04-2016 , 16:15   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2211

I really have no clue why this happens to you , I played 5 hours and never got this , I´m gonna change some things maybe this will help you but it takes some days.......
HIRAMEte0r
Old 03-04-2016 , 20:33   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2212

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTurska View Post
I think it is the same problem that i have. I'm using latest version of sm_skinchooser_csgo

When i restart server the plugin works well, but after a few map or less its start to give random skins.
it wont give you a skin that you choose.

I have different skins to public players, Vip players and admins but when the plugin s doing whatever it wants to do public players get a random skin when they choose and it could be anything from my list.

EDIT: I had a SourceMod version 5280, I upgraded it to latest (5301) lets see how does that work.
This problem happens on my surf servers. But It won't happen on my bhop & kz servers.
maybe coz of cksurf plugin?

EDIT: It happened on bhop server with KZtimer as well.

Last edited by HIRAMEte0r; 03-05-2016 at 10:46.
HIRAMEte0r
Old 03-04-2016 , 20:42   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2213

Quote:
Originally Posted by andi67 View Post
You mean give a random skin like for bots or what?
No,
Does sm_skinchooser_csgo store models which they choose last time in skinchooser_playermodels.ini?
I want this function. And it doesn't work without "sm_skinchooser_playerspawntime 1" on cksurf plugin.
Saitama
Old 03-05-2016 , 09:14   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2214

Hello dear i want know what the command in game for change skin ? when i selected skin at start and i wnat change another skin :what is the command for have skin menu .Thanks
Grey83
Veteran Member
Old 03-05-2016 , 10:18  
Reply With Quote #2215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitama View Post
Hello dear i want know what the command in game for change skin ? when i selected skin at start and i wnat change another skin :what is the command for have skin menu .Thanks
Just read the beginning of a topic.
Command: write "!models" to the chat or "sm_models" to the console.
Old 03-05-2016 , 10:27   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2216

thanks for you'r answer but yes i send "!models" in console but don't work .And when you join team skin menu don't appear (Automatic pop up when whose team )Thanks
SirTurska
Old 03-06-2016 , 02:42   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitama View Post
thanks for you'r answer but yes i send "!models" in console but don't work .And when you join team skin menu don't appear (Automatic pop up when whose team )Thanks
okay, if you are using !models command you have to put it in the chat. or if you want to use console it would be a command "say !models".
rclark
Old 03-08-2016 , 23:14   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2218

I can confirm the issue with the random models. It works perfectly at first but after a while when choosing a different model or when a different map loads, no matter what model is chose it seems to be a random model loaded.
SirTurska
Old 03-09-2016 , 01:03   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2219

Quote:
Originally Posted by rclark View Post
I can confirm the issue with the random models. It works perfectly at first but after a while when choosing a different model or when a different map loads, no matter what model is chose it seems to be a random model loaded.
Yes. I still have a bug after the update as a said earlier. And sometimes it is that you get a random skin from a public skins section and sometimes you get a random skin from all the skins you have in your server. No matter if you are in the server as a admin, vip or a public user..

btw, i was testing the plugin in my server when suddenly it sarted to say in my console "There was an error generating the menu. Check your skins.ini file." and nothing happened.

This is a nice simple plugin and thank you for that. Would be nice if we could figure out what is causing these errors.
andi67
Veteran Member
Old 03-09-2016 , 11:25   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2220

Try the attached 1.2 version and see if this will work for you.
Attached Files
File Type: smx sm_skinchooser_csgo.smx (19.9 KB, 125 views)

Last edited by andi67; 03-09-2016 at 11:25.