Help with my plugin

Post New Thread Reply   

.|Pim's
Old 10-01-2010 , 09:56   Help with my plugin
Reply With Quote #1

Hi sorry for my bad english
I try to use :

Code:
CRopeKeyframe *pRope = CRopeKeyframe::Create(pEnt, pEntTwo, 0, 0, 2, "cable/cable.vmt", 4);

But i get some error :
Code:
>memoverride.cpp
1>Generating Code...
1>Linking...
1>   Creating library .\Release/serverplugin_empty.lib and object .\Release/serverplugin_empty.exp
1>serverplugin_empty.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static class CRopeKeyframe * __cdecl CRopeKeyframe::Create(class CBaseEntity *,class CBaseEntity *,int,int,int,char const *,int)" (?Create@CRopeKeyframe@@SAPAV1@PAVCBaseEntity@@0HHHPBDH@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual enum PLUGIN_RESULT __thiscall CEmptyServerPlugin::ClientCommand(struct edict_t *)" (?ClientCommand@CEmptyServerPlugin@@UAE?AW4PLUGIN_RESULT@@PAUedict_t@@@Z)
1>serverplugin_empty.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "class CBaseEntity * __cdecl CreateEntityByName(char const *,int)" (?CreateEntityByName@@YAPAVCBaseEntity@@PBDH@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual enum PLUGIN_RESULT __thiscall CEmptyServerPlugin::ClientCommand(struct edict_t *)" (?ClientCommand@CEmptyServerPlugin@@UAE?AW4PLUGIN_RESULT@@PAUedict_t@@@Z)
1>.\Release/serverplugin_empty.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
1>Build log was saved at "file://e:\Documents and Settings\jimmy\Bureau\MyMod\src\utils\serverplugin_sample\Release\BuildLog.htm"
1>serverplugin_empty - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
Thank for your help =)
.|Pim's
Old 10-02-2010 , 17:45   Re: Help with my plugin
Reply With Quote #2

Anyone ?
Fyren
FyrenFyrenFyrenFyrenFyren FyrenFyrenFyrenFyrenFyren FyrenFyrenFyrenFyrenFyren FyrenFyrenFyrenFyrenFyren
Old 10-02-2010 , 18:43   Re: Help with my plugin
Reply With Quote #3

CRopeKeyframe::Create is not in the public part of the SDK. You either need to reimplement it yourself (maybe copy and paste SDK code and hope it hasn't changed) or figure out a way to call what's in server.so/server.dll.
.|Pim's
Old 10-06-2010 , 17:41   Re: Help with my plugin
Reply With Quote #4

And how can i call in server.so/server.dll ??

Thank
Afronanny
Veteran Member
Old 10-09-2010 , 10:52   Re: Help with my plugin
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .|Pim's View Post
And how can i call in server.so/server.dll ??

Thank
http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Signature_Scanning

Code for calling member functions is there. Under Linux you can use dlsym to find the address of the function iirc, no sigscanning is required on Linux