Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

web management system for srcds on linux derivates?

Post New Thread Reply   

pillepallus
Old 03-30-2012 , 14:33   web management system for srcds on linux derivates?
Reply With Quote #1

guys,

someone know a good WEB management system for multiple servers on linux? needed functions:

- complete installation, backup, etc...
- maintenance work like restart, update, etc...
- management of multiple servers
- maybe with automatic addon, map and model installation (like a repository.....)
- sample configs, etc...
- sync between fastdl-server and local gameserver
- automatic sync to fastdl after installation of stuff to local gameserver
- installation and management of sourcebans and other web-and-database-plugins
- maybe installation of depending os pakets...
- paketfilter management

i think that should exist but i'm to stupid to find it... or how u manage ur servers on linux?

already got that all (except firewall (not enough time) via shell-menu but need to move the menu away from ssh because for some admins its still a problem to connect to ssh... or some are crying they need easier access.

or maybe another question, maybe a good web programmer can code a webfrontend for i.e. shellusage?

thx pille

Last edited by pillepallus; 03-30-2012 at 14:48. Reason: typo... im still noob...
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2012 , 18:22   Re: web management system for srcds on linux derivates?
Reply With Quote #2

http://www.tcadmin.com
http://gamecp.com
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-31-2012 , 03:24   Re: web management system for srcds on linux derivates?
Reply With Quote #3

Well i use NFOservers.com for Webhosting and VPS hosting, and they have all that... so i would recommend them!

They Have Dedicated servers OR VDS's in Window's and Linux!

Last edited by andrew13; 03-31-2012 at 12:54. Reason: Linux
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-31-2012 , 05:31   Re: web management system for srcds on linux derivates?
Reply With Quote #4

yeah, NFOservers is by far for me one of the best hosting companies on the market. The panel is very flexible and everything can be changed via the controls and it's a bit too easy.
pillepallus
Old 04-01-2012 , 08:12   Re: web management system for srcds on linux derivates?
Reply With Quote #5

thanks guys!

but i'm looking for a free product. tcadmin looks nice but i wont pay for gameservers. still hobby to train brain. i won't move to another hoster.
found an suboptimal way to access my menu via webinterface.

i havent enough time but if someone can code a real frontend i will give him immediately a dedicated server for free.
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Old 04-01-2012 , 11:14   Re: web management system for srcds on linux derivates?
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
yeah, NFOservers is by far for me one of the best hosting companies on the market. The panel is very flexible and everything can be changed via the controls and it's a bit too easy.
Why? They're really expensive. If you know how to configure a server correctly (especially if you know how to manage your own dedicated machine), you can get better servers for far cheaper.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-01-2012 , 11:16   Re: web management system for srcds on linux derivates?
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain View Post
Why? They're really expensive. If you know how to configure a server correctly (especially if you know how to manage your own dedicated machine), you can get better servers for far cheaper.
Expensive, maybe but the control panel is cool.
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Old 04-01-2012 , 11:20   Re: web management system for srcds on linux derivates?
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
but i'm looking for a free product.
There's Open Game Panel and GamePanelX if you were wanting to go the free route.

Quote:
Expensive, maybe but the control panel is cool.
I guess if you want to pay a shit ton of money for a "cool" control panel, that's your prerogative...
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-01-2012 , 11:26   Re: web management system for srcds on linux derivates?
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
There's Open Game Panel and GamePanelX if you were wanting to go the free route.

I guess if you want to pay a shit ton of money for a "cool" control panel, that's your prerogative...
sigh... The control panel is very flexible and worth while for those who don't like to put a lot of effort into servers like others. The control panel is "cool" because you can choose to either have a full VPS you take care of yourself or have the systems do it for you and it works.

Also, what about windows servers?
pillepallus
Old 04-01-2012 , 13:00   Re: web management system for srcds on linux derivates?
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
many thanks!!! gamepanelx solved my problem... it can handle my scripts, great. im so happy now.