Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

If anyone press F12 key Admin should get Notification

Post New Thread Reply   

xExperienced
Old 10-11-2017 , 10:07   If anyone press F12 key Admin should get Notification
Reply With Quote #1

I'm looking for a function/Plugin which can do as I said in title.
I've seen some servers where on pressing F12 victim automatically gets kicked for reason : "Don't turn on your hacks here"
So basically I'm looking for a plugin which will help me out.
Please don't tell to search because I really not getting what should I write to search such plugins.
DjSoftero
Veteran Member
Old 10-11-2017 , 10:27   Re: If anyone press F12 key Admin should get Notification
Reply With Quote #2

they probably bind these buttons for their custom command.
This is considered as a slowhacking, and not allowed here, because altering clients settings is against valve policy or smth like that
Veteran Member
Old 10-11-2017 , 11:42   Re: If anyone press F12 key Admin should get Notification
Reply With Quote #3

As DjSoftero said, it's gonna be bullshit 'cos players can use F12 as Screenshot (default key for steam user) or another thing besides being SH.

• Discord: EFFEXo#8850 • Steam: EFFEXo

Last edited by EFFx; 10-11-2017 at 11:45.
aron9forever
Veteran Member
Old 10-11-2017 , 12:58   Re: If anyone press F12 key Admin should get Notification
Reply With Quote #4

this is what you're trying to do
useless small optimizations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
On a map that is 512x512x128 units you end up with 3,355,443,200,000 different "positions". To store each one of those positions individually in the variable "user_or" you need 12 terabytes of memory.
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 10-11-2017 , 13:49   Re: If anyone press F12 key Admin should get Notification
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron9forever View Post
this is what you're trying to do
lmao
So true...
Old 10-12-2017 , 03:29   Re: If anyone press F12 key Admin should get Notification
Reply With Quote #6

Don't behave like noob. -_-
You know .exe hacks can't be detected through rechecker because they are injected directly.
And Whblocker creates a bit lag. -_-
So I was looking for a plugin which can do as i said in title. @EFFx Not only for F12 , for any key which I set in its code. I know some players press key for their own binds but I'm not saying plugin will ban that player directly. -_- I'm saying it will just notify admins when player presses the key. Just assume there's a noob hacker whoz playing. And other player starts reporting abt him so Admin wil go in spectator to spec him and that time he will surely press his hotkey to turn walls off.
Hope u understood its use. -_-
Since there's no solution to catch hackers who use injected hacks like ssw.
Admins have to spec everytime that's why I'm saying these types of plugin cud help admins to make sure.
DjSoftero
Veteran Member
Old 10-12-2017 , 03:41   Re: If anyone press F12 key Admin should get Notification
Reply With Quote #7

Perhaps you didn`t understand what I said. Server send a command to player like this:
Code:
bind f12 custom_command
bind f11 custom_command
bind f10 custom_command
bind f9 custom_command
bind f8 custom_command
etc...
and then the custom_command is registered in the plugin to call a function to do stuff.
now it seems no biggie, but the binds are not being reversed back to normal when player leaves the server and it means the clients settings have been fuked up which is not good.

Last edited by DjSoftero; 10-12-2017 at 03:41.
xExperienced
Old 10-12-2017 , 03:45   Re: If anyone press F12 key Admin should get Notification
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSoftero View Post
Perhaps you didn`t understand what I said. Server send a command to player like this:
Code:
bind f12 custom_command
bind f11 custom_command
bind f10 custom_command
bind f9 custom_command
bind f8 custom_command
etc...
and then the custom_command is registered in the plugin to call a function to do stuff.
now it seems no biggie, but the binds are not being reversed back to normal when player leaves the server and it means the clients settings have been fuked up which is not good.
Oh got it.
I thought there wud b some functions by which server cud everytime check what key client is pressing and on pressing that hotkey server executes x function.
klippy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-12-2017 , 06:39   Re: If anyone press F12 key Admin should get Notification
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xExperienced View Post
Oh got it.
I thought there wud b some functions by which server cud everytime check what key client is pressing and on pressing that hotkey server executes x function.
No, keystrokes are not sent to the server.