Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

Jakeey802
Old 07-04-2016 , 18:25   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1961

Hooks.sp line 652
CamerDisco
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-08-2016 , 07:38   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1962

With ckSurf admin chat doesn't work.
If players say on team @ text, we will see this text on admin chat, but on normal chat too.
Hadrev
Old 07-09-2016 , 14:57   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1963

Hey dude i need help with the maptime.

I want to change the map after 10 minutes of playing, where can i add this?
At the moment the map won't change till someone write rtv.
sernikk
Old 07-11-2016 , 09:53   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1964

Hi everyone.
I've got a big problem with plugin here. I'm using the latest cksurf version. All things are running fine.
But sometimes someone new joins the server (do not have to be new) and after starting the stage and falling down from the surf he:
-Is not teleported back to spawn
-Can't go back to the spawn with (!r, !s and so on)
-The only working for him command is !help

I was looking for the solution to this problem in this topic but i didn't found anything,.
After the server RESTART, the problem is fixed.. But that can't be the only way to fix that. I can't restart my server all the time when someone got it..

How can I fix this?

edit;
im using mysql connection, i tried reinsert mapzones then change map - not helping at all
edit2;
this happens on various maps examples; surf_reprise, surf_mesa_mine, surf_mesa_aether... No error logs

Last edited by sernikk; 07-11-2016 at 10:02.
tuan206
Old 07-11-2016 , 17:56   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1965

Quote:
Originally Posted by sernikk View Post
Hi everyone.
I've got a big problem with plugin here. I'm using the latest cksurf version. All things are running fine.
But sometimes someone new joins the server (do not have to be new) and after starting the stage and falling down from the surf he:

I was looking for the solution to this problem in this topic but i didn't found anything,.
After the server RESTART, the problem is fixed.. But that can't be the only way to fix that. I can't restart my server all the time when someone got it..

How can I fix this?

edit;
im using mysql connection, i tried reinsert mapzones then change map - not helping at all
edit2;
this happens on various maps examples; surf_reprise, surf_mesa_mine, surf_mesa_aether... No error logs
I'm not sure if this plugin is coded like shavit's bhop timer, if so then it might be because the mysql connection isn't hosted on the same machine, but I'm not sure
Gnoyek
Old 07-12-2016 , 08:13   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1966

i have a lot of problems with ckSurf and i install Shavit bhop timer and all works fine
Old 07-12-2016 , 10:10   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuan206 View Post
I'm not sure if this plugin is coded like shavit's bhop timer, if so then it might be because the mysql connection isn't hosted on the same machine, but I'm not sure
Hosting provider gives me a server and a database to use.. Problems like this might happen because the database is located on other machine? So should I ask about that? Kinda weird there was no problems ever with databases from this HP..

Maybe I will turn on, an autorestarter every 6:00AM so the bugs will be very rare..

Any other clues?
tuan206
Old 07-12-2016 , 15:49   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1968

Quote:
Hosting provider gives me a server and a database to use.. Problems like this might happen because the database is located on other machine? So should I ask about that? Kinda weird there was no problems ever with databases from this HP..

Maybe I will turn on, an autorestarter every 6:00AM so the bugs will be very rare..

Any other clues?
Add me on skype, I'll help you over screenshare or something, but I don't have a mic
*edit* mb, I forgot my name, it is Settler206, with a fox with a samurai looking thing, people might recognize it as Yasuo
***EDIT*** I believe that you are actually doing it wrong, because I just contacted shavit's creator and he said it has to be within 30 ping, so if cksurf is coded similar, you have installed it wrong
*******EDIT****** You can try to switch provider, I absolutely recommend nfoserver

Last edited by tuan206; 07-12-2016 at 15:53.
Jakeey802
Old 07-13-2016 , 01:19   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1969

Quote:
Problems like this might happen because the database is located on other machine?
No
irepz
Old 07-13-2016 , 04:21   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1970

Quote:
Hi everyone.

How can I fix this?

edit;
edit2;
Also having this issue as described in my privous post: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1961