Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

ranks?

Post New Thread Reply   

SoLdIeR
Old 07-16-2005 , 13:30   ranks?
Reply With Quote #1

dude, vittu and 123 and whoever else, what are u talking about ranks? im just trying to start a three word story cuz i have nothing else to do and cuz i wanna see how long we can make the story

HONESTLY i have NO clue what u r talking about when in comes to ranks
Sad.. so sad... A host of sorrows... and you are one of them... Battle brings death... death bring sorrow... The living may not hear them... Their voices may fall upon deaf ears, but make no mistake... the dead... are not.. silent..
Send a message via AIM to SoLdIeR
whiteboikyle
Old 07-16-2005 , 13:59   Re: ranks?
Reply With Quote #2

for ever post u post u get a point at ur rank.. look at ur name and under it it tells u ure rank. he beileves that u are samming and getting ur rank higher.

Free sigs for anyone. i can change the name to any of them PM me if u would like any of them
[x][x][x][x][x]
[x][x][x][x]
Send a message via AIM to whiteboikyle Send a message via MSN to whiteboikyle Send a message via Yahoo to whiteboikyle
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 07-16-2005 , 14:09  
Reply With Quote #3

That's not what i believe that's just what others may use it for, it is just useless spam anyway. And my point is if they think its alright to spam here it will spread. I know SoLdIeR spams, but he spams in a way that can't really be penalized.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
whiteboikyle
Old 07-16-2005 , 14:13  
Reply With Quote #4

i didn't mean to say thats waht u beleive i ment to say vittu said that everyone was saying u were spamming..

Free sigs for anyone. i can change the name to any of them PM me if u would like any of them
[x][x][x][x][x]
[x][x][x][x]
Send a message via AIM to whiteboikyle Send a message via MSN to whiteboikyle Send a message via Yahoo to whiteboikyle
SoLdIeR
Old 07-17-2005 , 12:31  
Reply With Quote #5

whoa freal? hows that vittu?
Sad.. so sad... A host of sorrows... and you are one of them... Battle brings death... death bring sorrow... The living may not hear them... Their voices may fall upon deaf ears, but make no mistake... the dead... are not.. silent..
guy
Old 07-17-2005 , 16:25  
Reply With Quote #6

Use complete words and not combinations of words in a way we can't understand (freal, for real I believe). Anyways you'll understand when you're older, or maybe you might understand now, look at how you post and compare it to everyone else.... Click your name and do view all posts made by soldier you'll get it hopefully :/.
edit
Click profile under one of your posts and do find all posts by soldier...
Old 07-18-2005 , 14:33  
Reply With Quote #7

no no vittu said that i spam in a way that cant be penalized i just want to know how it cant be penalized

i get what ur trying to say however, guy

PEACE

BIG MiKe BEEZY