Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Reverse GunGame

Post New Thread Reply   

Homicide
Old 07-26-2012 , 20:46   Reverse GunGame
Reply With Quote #1

So I have a normal gun game server using the https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=841990. And I had a few questions. How can I reverse the weapon list so you start out with a knife rather than a pistol. I also was wondering how I can allow people that have custom skins to join rather than just kicking them. and my final question is how can I make sure turbo Gun Game is enabled on my server cause ultimately I'm shooting for a Reverse Turbo GunGame. Any Help is greatly appreciated!
amohanlall32
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-27-2012 , 13:43   Re: Reverse GunGame
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homicide View Post
How can I reverse the weapon list so you start out with a knife rather than a pistol.
In ./cfg/gungame/gungame.equip.txt you can edit the order of all of the weapons to your liking.

Quote:
I also was wondering how I can allow people that have custom skins to join rather than just kicking them.
If you are referring to players with client side skins dropping, add sv_pure 0 (Not recommended) or sv_pure 1 (Recommended; with a whitelist)

Quote:
and my final question is how can I make sure turbo Gun Game is enabled on my server cause ultimately I'm shooting for a Reverse Turbo GunGame.
In ./cfg/gungame/gungame.config.txt search for "TurboMode" and set that option to "1"

====

Also, it seems you haven't really gone through any of those files if you were unable to locate these settings. While you are in there editing, I would suggest looking at the rest of the cvars in there and making sure they are all set to your liking.

Enjoy!

Last edited by amohanlall32; 07-27-2012 at 13:45.