Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16

Post New Thread Reply   

addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2016 , 10:45   Re: Galileo v2.2.1 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 13.03.2016
Reply With Quote #81

Hi WaSaAa1. You are right, there is really a bug on it thank you for reporting. If you see something else new, just say it.

Quote:
I will try your version to check Galileo critical errors and try and solve them.
I would recommend to use the development version, as it already has some minor bug fixes and some variables naming are improved for reading.
https://github.com/addonszz/Galileo/commits/develop
https://github.com/addonszz/Galileo/archive/develop.zip

Quote:
When removing the previous code, the menu is replaced always, as for example in the CS 1.6, the menu teams often given as an open menu even having chosen team. (With weapons menu the same)
This bug probably happens when the cvar 'gal_vote_showstatus' is set to 0, 1 or 2.
I will fix it on next release and add a new cvar to allow the server's owners to chose a new behavior.
PHP Code:
// Indicates whether to replace any menu opened by the server players,
// when a voting is started, or to wait that menu to be closed before
// showing the voting menu.
// 0 - Waits the user to close his current menu, only then show the
//     new menu.
// 1 - Replace any opened menu.
gal_vote_replace_menu 0 

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective

Last edited by addons_zz; 03-25-2016 at 12:06. Reason: update
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 03-24-2016 , 20:14   Re: Galileo v2.3 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 24.03.2016
Reply With Quote #82

Released a newer version:

2016-03-24 | v2.3 ~ 2016-03-25 | v2.3.2
  1. Prevented the map from being played indefinitely when using the allow last round to be finished feature.
  2. Added a new cvar 'gal_vote_replace_menu' to allow always to replace any open menu by the voting menu.
  3. Fixed the voting menu not showing when the cvar 'gal_vote_showstatus' is set to 0 or 2.
  4. Fixed the cvar 'gal_vote_showstatus' option 0 showing a froze countdown timer.
  5. Fixed RTV voting not starting on some game mods as 'Sven Co-op'.
  6. Fixed the End Map Countdown showing after a normal voting.
  7. Fixed not restoring the time limit after a restart round on the server.
  8. Fixed the cancel voting feature not stopping the 'pending vote countdown' announcement.
  9. Fixed RTV voting showing Extend Map Option on early votes.

Last edited by addons_zz; 03-25-2016 at 12:01. Reason: update
WaSaAa1
Old 03-25-2016 , 09:05   Re: Galileo v2.3.1 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 25.03.2016
Reply With Quote #83

This part remains the same:
Code:
        get_user_menu( player_id, menu_id, menuKeysUnused )

if( menu_id == 0 || menu_id == g_chooseMapQuestionMenuId )
        {
            show_menu( player_id, menuKeys, menu_body, ( g_pendingVoteCountdown == 1 ? 1 : 2 ), MENU_CHOOSEMAP_QUESTION )
        }
I doubt this can help with anything, you explain me?
Code:
stock isPlayerAbleToSeeTheVoteMenu( player_id )

{

new menu_id;

new menukeys_unused;

get_user_menu( player_id, menu_id, menukeys_unused );

return ( menu_id == 0

|| menu_id == g_chooseMapMenuId

|| get_pcvar_num( cvar_isToReplaceByVoteMenu ) != 0 );

}
I think there are better ways to solve the problem.
Veteran Member
Old 03-25-2016 , 11:26   Re: Galileo v2.3.1 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 25.03.2016
Reply With Quote #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaSaAa1 View Post
This part remains the same:
Code:
        get_user_menu( player_id, menu_id, menuKeysUnused )

if( menu_id == 0 || menu_id == g_chooseMapQuestionMenuId )
        {
            show_menu( player_id, menuKeys, menu_body, ( g_pendingVoteCountdown == 1 ? 1 : 2 ), MENU_CHOOSEMAP_QUESTION )
        }
I doubt this can help with anything, you explain me?
That menu is showed per second, so, it will be available as soon as the player closes his current menu. As it is not the vote menu, just a pre-question, I did not added it to override any user opened menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaSaAa1 View Post
Code:
stock isPlayerAbleToSeeTheVoteMenu( player_id )

{

new menu_id;

new menukeys_unused;

get_user_menu( player_id, menu_id, menukeys_unused );

return ( menu_id == 0

|| menu_id == g_chooseMapMenuId

|| get_pcvar_num( cvar_isToReplaceByVoteMenu ) != 0 );

}
I think there are better ways to solve the problem.
This 'get_pcvar_num( cvar_isToReplaceByVoteMenu )' is the new cvar added. If you put it to 1, any opened menu will always be overwritten. If not, the the voting menu will only be available as soon as the user closes his current menu. This works because now all the voting menu types are updated per second, so as soon as the user closes his current menu, the voting menu will be showed to him. If the user takes more than the voting time to closes his other menu, than it is supposed that he has more important things to do than to vote for the next map. But you always can force everybody closes theirs menus and see the voting menu, setting the cvar 'gal_vote_replace_menu' to 1 instead of 0.

Last edited by addons_zz; 03-25-2016 at 12:03. Reason: update
feruchio
Old 03-26-2016 , 19:21   Re: Galileo v2.3.2 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 25.03.2016
Reply With Quote #85

Hey can you fix the problem when on run off it shows two identical maps, thanks!
Old 03-26-2016 , 23:32   Re: Galileo v2.3.2 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 25.03.2016
Reply With Quote #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by feruchio View Post
Hey can you fix the problem when on run off it shows two identical maps, thanks!
Sure, you're welcome.

It happens over all your runoff voting or just some of them?
For now I am reviewing the code and re-testing all possibles cases I can think about.
But just i case could not find anything, and to speed up things, can you to do the following:

If you have access to your game server's console, type the following in the server console:
  • version
  • status
  • meta list
  • amxx list
  • amxx cvars
If you don't have access the your game server's console, join your server and type the
following in your game console:
  • version
  • status
  • rcon_password your_rcon_password
  • rcon meta list
  • rcon amxx list
  • rcon amxx cvars
  1. Paste here everything from the status command *except* the player list.
  2. Paste here the entire result from the meta list, version and amxx plugins commands.
  3. Paste here *only* the CVARs that contain "galileo.amxx" in the last column
    from the amxx cvars command. They will be grouped together.

Last edited by addons_zz; 03-27-2016 at 19:44.
feruchio
Old 03-27-2016 , 07:15   Re: Galileo v2.3.2 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 25.03.2016
Reply With Quote #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
Sure, you're welcome.

It happens over all your runoff voting or just some of them?
For now I am reviewing the code and re-testing all possibles cases I can think about.
But just i case could not find anything, and to speed up things, can you to do the following:

If you have access to your game server's console, type the following in the server console:
  • status
  • meta list
  • amxx list
  • amxx cvars
If you don't have access the your game server's console, join your server and type the
following in your game console:
  • status
  • rcon_password your_rcon_password
  • rcon meta list
  • rcon amxx list
  • rcon amxx cvars
  1. Paste here everything from the status command *except* the player list.
  2. Paste here the entire result from the meta list and amxx plugins commands.
  3. Paste here *only* the CVARs that contain "galileo.amxx" in the last column
    from the amxx cvars command. They will be grouped together.
There it is all you wanted! It happens in half of the time not every time.

Code:
] status
hostname:  Awesome Cars + Fun Maps
version :  48/1.1.2.7/Stdio 696 insecure  (10)
tcp/ip  :  93.123.18.81:27017
map     :  car_fight at: 0 x, 0 y, 0 z
players :  21 active (21 max)
Code:
] rcon meta list
Currently loaded plugins:
      description      stat pend  file              vers      src   load  unlod
 [ 1] AMX Mod X        RUN   -    amxmodx_mm_i386.  v1.8.2    ini   Start ANY  
 [ 2] Reunion          RUN   -    reunion_mm_i386.  v0.1.67   ini   Start Never
 [ 3] WHBlocker        RUN   -    whblocker_mm_i38  v1.5.625  ini   Chlvl ANY  
 [ 4] ReSemiclip       RUN   -    resemiclip_mm_i3  v2.2(a)   ini   Chlvl ANY  
 [ 5] Revoice          RUN   -    revoice_mm_i386.  v0.1.22   ini   Start Never
 [ 6] SafeNameAndChat  RUN   -    SafeNameAndChat.  v1.0      ini   ANY   ANY  
 [ 7] Fun              RUN   -    fun_amxx_i386.so  v1.8.2    pl1   ANY   ANY  
 [ 8] Engine           RUN   -    engine_amxx_i386  v1.8.2    pl1   ANY   ANY  
 [ 9] FakeMeta         RUN   -    fakemeta_amxx_i3  v1.8.2    pl1   ANY   ANY  
 [10] CStrike          RUN   -    cstrike_amxx_i38  v1.8.2    pl1   ANY   ANY  
 [11] CSX              RUN   -    csx_amxx_i386.so  v1.8.2    pl1   ANY   ANY  
 [12] Ham Sandwich     RUN   -    hamsandwich_amxx  v1.8.2    pl1   ANY   ANY  
 [13] MySQL            RUN   -    mysql_amxx_i386.  v1.8.2    pl1   ANY   ANY  
13 plugins, 13 running

] rcon amxx list
Currently loaded plugins:
       name                    version     author            file             status   
 [  1] Anti Auto/Rebuy Crash   0.0.4       ConnorMcLeod      autobuyfix_conn  running  
 [  2] Server Packeting Prote  Version 1.  StevenlAFl        fullupdate.amxx  running  
 [  3] FullUpdate Delay        0.0.1       ConnorMcLeod      anti_fullupdate  running  
 [  4] Admin Base              1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     admin.amxx       running  
 [  5] Admin Commands          1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     admincmd.amxx    running  
 [  6] Admin Help              1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     adminhelp.amxx   running  
 [  7] Slots Reservation       1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     adminslots.amxx  running  
 [  8] Multi-Lingual System    1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     multilingual.am  running  
 [  9] Menus Front-End         1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     menufront.amxx   running  
 [ 10] Commands Menu           1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     cmdmenu.amxx     running  
 [ 11] Players Menu            1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     plmenu.amxx      running  
 [ 12] Maps Menu               1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     mapsmenu.amxx    running  
 [ 13] Plugin Menu             1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     pluginmenu.amxx  running  
 [ 14] Admin Chat              1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     adminchat.amxx   running  

[ 15] Anti Flood              1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     antiflood.amxx   running  
 [ 16] Scrolling Message       1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     scrollmsg.amxx   running  
 [ 17] Info. Messages          1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     imessage.amxx    running  
 [ 18] Admin Votes             1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     adminvote.amxx   running  
 [ 19] TimeLeft                1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     timeleft.amxx    running  
 [ 20] Pause Plugins           1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     pausecfg.amxx    running  
 [ 21] Stats Configuration     1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     statscfg.amxx    running  
 [ 22] Restrict Weapons        1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     restmenu.amxx    running  
 [ 23] CS Misc. Stats          1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     miscstats.amxx   running  
 [ 24] Admin Check             1.51        OneEyed           admin_check.amx  running  
 [ 25] Galileo                 v2.3.2      Brad Jones/Addon  galileo.amxx     debug    
 [ 26] AMXX Piss               2.0         KRoTaL            amxx_piss.amxx   running  
 [ 27] Reset Score             1.0         Silenttt          resetscore.amxx  running  
 [ 28] c4 timer                1.1         cheap_suit        c4timer.amxx     running  
 [ 29] Automatic knife duel    0.3         JGHG              automatic_knife  running  

[ 30] Vehicle Real Killer     1.1         xPaw              VehicleRealKill  running  
 [ 31] ADV. QUAKE SOUNDS       5.0         HATTRICK (HTTRCK  QuakeSounds.amx  running  
 [ 32] Advanced Bullet Damage  1.0         Sn!ff3r           abd.amxx         running  
 [ 33] Advanced Roll The Dice  v2.5 RC 4   Striker           roll_the_dice.a  debug    
 [ 34] Admin VIP ScoreBoard    0.0.1       Exolent           admins-with-vip  running  
 [ 35] Admin Prefixes          4.0 WHITE   m0skVi4a ;]       AdminPrefixes_W  running  
 [ 36] StatsX (MastaMan Editi  1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     statsx_shell.am  running  
 [ 37] Grenade Trail           1.0         Jim               grenade_trail.a  running  
 [ 38] VIP Extras              6.9         HNSWeed           vip_exstras.amx  running  
 [ 39] HE Knockback            2.0         1<<ThantiK|1<<Co  amx_heconc.amxx  running  
 [ 40] Unstick Player          1.0.2       Arkshine          unstick_player.  running  
 [ 41] Chicken bombs           0.4         JGHG              chicken_bombs.a  running  
 [ 42] GHW Auto Message Displ  2.1         GHW_Chronic       GHW_Message_Dis  running  
 [ 43] ChickenMod: Rebirth     1.0a        T(+)rget          amx_chicken.amx  debug    
 [ 44] Smoke Grenade Modes     0.2         VEN               smokegrenademod  running  

[ 45] Parachute               1.3         KRoT@L/JTP10181   amx_parachute.a  running  
 [ 46] Permanent message       1.1         He3aBuCuM         permanent_messa  running  
 [ 47] Admin Model             1.2         whitemike         amx_adminmodel.  running  
 [ 48] Game Namer              Version 1.  NeuroToxin        gamenamechanger  running  
 [ 49] Auto Time Left message  1.0         { S p @ W n } ++  amx_timeleft_me  running  
 [ 50] Knife Double Frags Lit  0.3b        Rul4 + <UaI>(lit  kdf.amxx         running  
 [ 51] Last man bets           0.9.4       JGHG              lastmanbets_nop  running 
 [ 52] WalkGuard               1.3.2       mogel             walkguard.amxx   running  
 [ 53] Reconnect Features      0.3.1       ConnorMcLeod      reconnect_featu  running  
 [ 54] Show Motd               1.0         Dachev            mapsinfo.amxx    running  
 [ 55] AMXX Gag                1.4.9       xPaw & Exolent    amx_gag.amxx     running  
 [ 56] PhAFK Manager           1.4         Phantomas         PhAFK.amxx       running  
 [ 57] Ultimate Revive         1.1         anakin_cstrike    ut_revive.amxx   running  
 [ 58] Vehicle Object Respawn  1.0         xPaw              func_vehicle_re  running  
 [ 59] Advanced Weapon Vote a  0.33        MagicShot         amx_advanced_we  running  

[ 60] ATAC                    3.0.1       ATAC Team         atac.amxx        running  
 [ 61] Slap                    1.1         ATAC Team         atac_slap.amxx   running  
 [ 62] Slap2One                1.1         ATAC Team         atac_slap2one.a  running  
 [ 63] unknown                 unknown     unknown           atac_slay.amxx   bad load 
 [ 64] unknown                 unknown     unknown           atac_spawnslay.  bad load 
 [ 65] Jail                    1.1         ATAC Team         atac_jail.amxx   stopped  
 [ 66] Chicken                 1.0         ATAC Team         atac_chicken.am  running  
 [ 67] Bury                    1.0         ATAC Team         atac_bury.amxx   running  
 [ 68] Glow                    1.0         ATAC Team         atac_glow.amxx   running  
 [ 69] Timebomb                1.1         ATAC Team         atac_bomb.amxx   running  
 [ 70] unknown                 unknown     unknown           atac_blind.amxx  bad load 
 [ 71] Rocket                  1.0         ATAC Team         atac_rocket.amx  running  
 [ 72] Drop                    1.0         ATAC Team         atac_drop.amxx   running  
 [ 73] Fire                    1.0         ATAC Team         atac_fire.amxx   running  
 [ 74] Drug                    1.0         ATAC Team         atac_drug.amxx   running  

[ 75] unknown                 unknown     unknown           atac_badaim.amx  bad load 
 [ 76] unknown                 unknown     unknown           atac_hudmsg.amx  bad load 
 [ 77] unknown                 unknown     unknown           atac_ta.amxx     bad load 
 [ 78] unknown                 unknown     unknown           atac_cmds.amxx   bad load 
 [ 79] unknown                 unknown     unknown           atac_amxbans.am  bad load 
( 63) Load fails: Plugin file open error (plugin "atac_slay.amxx")
( 64) Load fails: Plugin file open error (plugin "atac_spawnslay.amxx")
( 70) Load fails: Plugin file open error (plugin "atac_blind.amxx")
( 75) Load fails: Plugin file open error (plugin "atac_badaim.amxx")
( 76) Load fails: Plugin file open error (plugin "atac_hudmsg.amxx")
( 77) Load fails: Plugin file open error (plugin "atac_ta.amxx")
( 78) Load fails: Plugin file open error (plugin "atac_cmds.amxx")
( 79) Load fails: Plugin file open error (plugin "atac_amxbans.amxx")
79 plugins, 70 running
Code:

[ 31] amx_extendmap_max        90                       galileo.amxx    
 [ 32] amx_extendmap_step       15                       galileo.amxx    
 [ 33] amx_extendmap_step_roun  30                       galileo.amxx    
 [ 34] amx_extendmap_allow_sta  0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 35] amx_extendmap_allow_ord  0                        galileo.amxx    

[ 36] amx_extendmap_allow_sta  0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 37] gal_disabled_value_poin  0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 38] gal_nextmap_change       1                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 39] gal_vote_show_counter    0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 40] gal_vote_show_none       0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 41] gal_vote_show_none_type  0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 42] gal_colored_chat_enable  0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 43] gal_in_empty_cycle       0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 44] gal_unnominate_disconne  0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 45] gal_endonround           1                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 46] gal_endofmapvote_start   0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 47] gal_endonround_rtv       0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 48] gal_endonround_msg       0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 49] gal_vote_weight          2                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 50] gal_vote_weightflags     b                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 51] gal_cmd_votemap          0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 52] gal_cmd_listmaps         2                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 53] gal_listmaps_paginate    10                       galileo.amxx  
 [ 54] gal_banrecent            3                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 55] gal_banrecentstyle       1                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 56] gal_endofmapvote         1                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 57] gal_endofmapvote_ask     0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 58] gal_emptyserver_wait     10                       galileo.amxx    
 [ 59] gal_emptyserver_change   0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 60] gal_emptyserver_mapfile  emptycycle.txt           galileo.amxx    
 [ 61] gal_srv_start            2                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 62] gal_srv_timelimit_resta  0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 63] gal_srv_maxrounds_resta  0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 64] gal_srv_winlimit_restar  0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 65] gal_rtv_commands         3                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 66] gal_rtv_wait             4                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 67] gal_rtv_wait_rounds      5                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 68] gal_rtv_wait_admin       0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 69] gal_rtv_ratio            0.70                     galileo.amxx    
 [ 70] gal_rtv_reminder         1                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 71] gal_nom_playerallowance  2                        galileo.amxx    

[ 72] gal_nom_mapfile          mapcycle.txt             galileo.amxx    
 [ 73] gal_nom_prefixes         1                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 74] gal_nom_qtyused          0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 75] gal_vote_duration        15                       galileo.amxx    
 [ 76] gal_vote_expirationcoun  1                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 77] gal_endonround_countdow  0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 78] gal_vote_mapchoices      6                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 79] gal_vote_announcechoice  1                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 80] gal_vote_showstatus      1                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 81] gal_vote_replace_menu    0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 82] gal_vote_showstatustype  2                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 83] gal_vote_uniqueprefixes  0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 84] gal_runoff_enabled       1                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 85] gal_runoff_duration      15                       galileo.amxx    
 [ 86] gal_sounds_mute          0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 87] gal_vote_mapfile         mapcycle.txt             galileo.amxx    
 [ 88] gal_vote_minplayers      0                        galileo.amxx    
 [ 89] gal_vote_minplayers_map                           galileo.amxx    

[ 90] gal_vote_whitelist_mapf                           galileo.amxx    
 [ 91] amx_nextmap              car_fight                galileo.amxx    
 [ 92] gal_version              v2.3.2                   galileo.amxx    
 [ 93] gal_server_starting      0                        galileo.amxx

Last edited by feruchio; 03-27-2016 at 08:40.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 03-27-2016 , 11:06   Re: Galileo v2.3.2 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 25.03.2016
Reply With Quote #88

no-steam = no support

chaves
Old 03-27-2016 , 11:08   Re: Galileo v2.3.2 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 25.03.2016
Reply With Quote #89

when using this option to activate the server goes down, you can help me?

// Enable or disable the colored chat.
// 0 - Disabled
// 1 - Enabled
gal_colored_chat_enabled 1
gabuch2
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-27-2016 , 11:55   Re: Galileo v2.3.2 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 25.03.2016
Reply With Quote #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
no-steam = no support
What?

My server is 100% steam and I have the same problem

Go witchhunt somewhere else.

Last edited by gabuch2; 03-27-2016 at 11:56.