General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Old 05-02-2020 , 14:56   [CS:GO] Automated quiz system for zephyrus store
    Reply With Quote #1

Hello, this is my first public plugin. I hope you will like it.

this plugin basically starts question about math and gives the player that first answers in chat coins in zephyrus store (you can select the amount of coins in the config file) right now there are only "+" "-"and "*", default prefix in the chat is [QUIZ] with some basic colors. If nobody answers, the quiz will automatically stop in 20sec after the quiz. You can also set ConVar sm_admin_message to 0/1 if you want admins to see the answer when the quiz starts.

Last version 2.00 fixed by me and Sniperino

Also, if you have some sugestions/ideas leave them below.

Requirements
    Zephyrus store

How to install it? :
    In QuizZephyrus.cfg the sm_time_between !HAS! to be over 60.00
    Put ZephyrusQuiz.smx in addons/sourcemod/plugins then restart the server or change the map, the config will be in csgo/cfg/sourcemod, it will be named QuizZephyrus.cfg there you can change the values.
    Attached Files
    File Type: smx zephyrusquiz.smx (6.4 KB, 266 views)
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (zephyrusquiz.sp - 378 views - 5.3 KB)

Last edited by ladaladik; 05-05-2020 at 05:36.
    Hatzilon
    Old 05-02-2020 , 19:53   Re: [CS:GO] Automated quiz system for zephyrus store
    Reply With Quote #2

Looks greate! You should change the plugin name to "Math Quiz" because there is already few other questions quiz for zeph store...
    ladaladik
    BANNED
    Old 05-02-2020 , 21:07   Re: [CS:GO] Automated quiz system for zephyrus store
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hatzilon View Post
    Looks greate! You should change the plugin name to "Math Quiz" because there is already few other questions quiz for zeph store...
    I was thinking that i would add word answers too, user will set the question and answer and anmount of coins.
    biielzk
    Old 05-03-2020 , 05:17   Re: [CS:GO] Automated quiz system for zephyrus store
    Reply With Quote #4

Simply simple and useful

but when adding to my server, the chat stops working and gives the following error on the console: "Tried to look up command say as if it were a variable."

Last edited by biielzk; 05-03-2020 at 05:24.
    ladaladik
    BANNED
    Old 05-03-2020 , 12:44   Re: [CS:GO] Automated quiz system for zephyrus store
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by biielzk View Post
    Simply simple and useful

but when adding to my server, the chat stops working and gives the following error on the console: "Tried to look up command say as if it were a variable."
    Thanks for the report, my bad, try to unload my plugin and then type smthing in chat and look if the message pops up, the error where players couldnt talk should be fixed. You can download new files
    ladaladik
    BANNED
    Old 05-04-2020 , 18:18   Re: [CS:GO] Automated quiz system for zephyrus store
    Reply With Quote #6

There is new version of the plugin, again, because there was bug, after the map changes, the quiz wont start again, this is the last version, and this one should not have any bugs.
    superblack4
    Old 05-05-2020 , 02:59   Re: [CS:GO] Automated quiz system for zephyrus store
    Reply With Quote #7

Even i set this cvar: sm_admin_message to 0 but admin can still see the answer. Can you fix this problem?
    Old 05-05-2020 , 03:05   Re: [CS:GO] Automated quiz system for zephyrus store
    Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
    Originally Posted by superblack4 View Post
    Even i set this cvar: sm_admin_message to 0 but admin can still see the answer. Can you fix this problem?
    The issue is on my side, today ill hopefully do the last fix to the plugin, i found some issues.. sm_admin_see_message was not working, the - questions couldnt even appear and the code is trash, so for now ill fix this code, and then ill do the whole recode of the plugin.

Last edited by ladaladik; 05-05-2020 at 03:22.
    superblack4
    Old 05-05-2020 , 03:45   Re: [CS:GO] Automated quiz system for zephyrus store
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ladaladik View Post
    The issue is on my side, today ill hopefully do the last fix to the plugin, i found some issues.. sm_admin_see_message was not working, the - questions couldnt even appear and the code is trash, so for now ill fix this code, and then ill do the whole recode of the plugin.
    Yeah and sometime the plugin generate two questions at the same time but only the last one count

Example

Q1:
    1 + 1 = ?
    then it generate another question like
    Q2:
    2 x 4 = ?

and the answer only accept by question 2
    Old 05-05-2020 , 04:07   Re: [CS:GO] Automated quiz system for zephyrus store
    Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
    Originally Posted by superblack4 View Post
    Yeah and sometime the plugin generate two questions at the same time but only the last one count

Example

Q1:
    1 + 1 = ?
    then it generate another question like
    Q2:
    2 x 4 = ?

and the answer only accept by question 2
    Okay, thanks for the report, rn everything should be fixed thanks to sniper007 who fixed some bugs. You can donwload new files hopefully last update

Last edited by ladaladik; 05-05-2020 at 05:31.