Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[help] bhop/strafe booster?

Post New Thread Reply   

JOMENVEST
Old 12-29-2016 , 14:46   Re: [help] bhop/strafe booster?
Reply With Quote #11

Just have it like that, spare some money and then you buy more slots in the future when you can afford.
Old 12-30-2016 , 06:21   Re: [help] bhop/strafe booster?
Reply With Quote #12

I can afford. Problem is that I can't upgrade to more slots on the same tick. They have to lower it so it's more stable. Guessing they don't have powerful servers?

Also, without creating a new topic, do you know some plugin that could make the plates you are bhoppin on some maps stop going down and then slay you? It's really a problem if the server has more players on it and everyone jumps around.

Last edited by jewny24; 12-30-2016 at 06:24.
JOMENVEST
Old 12-30-2016 , 06:58   Re: [help] bhop/strafe booster?
Reply With Quote #13

Whats your maximum slots at the moment? Is the server always or often full with players?
I have never heard that the host can't offer you more slots for more money, you have some kind of shit hosting company?

About your question so do I think a possibly map-side problem, if the plates are going up or down. Just remove the maps that it doesnt work well on
Old 12-30-2016 , 07:48   Re: [help] bhop/strafe booster?
Reply With Quote #14

Yeah. I'm from Romania, and ironically the community servers are a really really big thing here but for 1.6, not csgo. So even the most well known gaming servers companies have shitty servers I suppose since they can't offer me more slots without lowering the tick. I would seriously consider buying a server from abroad and affiliate it eith my community...idk. I should've done that before.

Yeah, it's a map thing. But I heard from some players there must be a plugin so you don't trigger the plates anymore. I have no idea honestly if it's true, I can't seem to find it anyway.

While we are at it...I hope I don't cause any problem but can you recommend me some places I can rent servers from? I'd prefer them to be from germany or sweden. A company that allows me to have 32 players on an 128 tick server and still have a good connecton for internstional players. Can't be THAT expensive.

Last edited by jewny24; 12-30-2016 at 08:12.