Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)

Post New Thread Reply   

nerdy97
Old 04-04-2015 , 00:02   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2) (5.5.3 - SM 1.7)
Reply With Quote #561

And also, what happened to tnounlockpls? The new version blocks the weapon and does not replace it with the stock weapon. Or is it just me?
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-04-2015 , 01:34   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2) (5.5.3 - SM 1.7)
Reply With Quote #562

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdy97 View Post
And also, what happened to tnounlockpls? The new version blocks the weapon and does not replace it with the stock weapon. Or is it just me?
Better plugin posted in OP. You can still use that but It's up to you.
XaxaXoxo
Old 04-06-2015 , 18:39   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2) (5.5.3 - SM 1.7)
Reply With Quote #563

Hi, I have some problem, when I use the weapon restrictions plugin my server always crash. That my file configuration. If I remove the weapon restrictions plugin, then the server is working properly.

Jailbreak version 5.5.3.
Attached Files
File Type: cfg Jailbreak.cfg (3.4 KB, 181 views)
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-07-2015 , 00:43   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2) (5.5.3 - SM 1.7)
Reply With Quote #564

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaxaXoxo View Post
Hi, I have some problem, when I use the weapon restrictions plugin my server always crash. That my file configuration. If I remove the weapon restrictions plugin, then the server is working properly.

Jailbreak version 5.5.3.
Wrong thread.
nerdy97
Old 04-07-2015 , 03:59   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2) (5.5.3 - SM 1.7)
Reply With Quote #565

Hey, ive got a few bugs to report, but I think most of them most likely my fault at some stage.

1. Plugin uses 'plugin tag' instead of '[TF2Jail] at times. "plugin tag Giving someone a Freeday..." etc.
2. "[TF2Jail] Finding a random Warden in 5 seconds..." is shown in chat even when the cvar sm_tf2jail_warden_auto is set to 0.
3. Wardens are given full backstab protection even though sm_tf2jail_warden_stabprotection is set to 1.
4. The description "Deny pyros to airblast: (1 = enable, 0 = disable)" is confusing as it is unclear whether 1 is to deny or enable. Also revise scouts double jumping and demo charging description.
5. Ratio is not the same as on config and players that have switched to blue at end of round are automatically switched back to red when round starts.
6. Timers does not show during a custom LR round despite "TimerStatus" is set to 0. EDIT: Found out that timer works when TimerStatus is 1. The https://github.com/Drixevel/TF2-Jail...Configurations is confusing as it said "Kill timer on start/execute."
7. Players do not suicide immediately/at all when chosen an LR that has "IsSuicide" set to "1"
8. When warden toggles collisions, chat says enabled/disabled friendly-fire instead of collisions. (Fixed in TF2Jail phrases)
9. Airblast and Charging does not follow the cvar set in TF2Jail.cfg (Both 1 and 2 are same results)
10. Sometimes, Freedays do not have particle effects. (Maybe toggled when freeday is picked on guard team but changes to red next round, then particle does not show)
11. "Pick Other Freedays LR" shows "(Name of Person who picked Freedays) has recieved freeday" in chat 3 times instead of the players they picked.
12. Sometimes when friendly-fire is enabled/disabled, guards do not have crits anymore.
13. Marked Freekilers still have particles when pardoned.
14. The last request config says "VoidFreekills" but does not void rebels as well.
15. The description for sm_tf2jail_roundtimer_execute says "Minimum 64 characters". Is this right or is it meant to be maximum?
16. The "IsVIPOnly" parameter in the Last Requests config does not specify what flag it will use to define a VIP.

REQUEST:

1. Ability to set a cvar to colorize warden/guards/prisoners/freedays/rebellers instead of particles. (Don't know if there is already)
2. Ability to set a cvar if Freedays are Buddha or God mode. (Can't rocket jump with god mode)
3. Ability to use @guards, @warden, @prisoners, @freeday, @rebels, @lrplayer

Sorry for being a nuisance
Thanks!

Last edited by nerdy97; 04-10-2015 at 05:42.
XaxaXoxo
Old 04-07-2015 , 05:11   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2) (5.5.3 - SM 1.7)
Reply With Quote #566

to r3dw3r3w0lf
I have reposted it
JasperLee93
Old 04-10-2015 , 08:38   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2) (5.5.3 - SM 1.7)
Reply With Quote #567

Thanks r3dw3r3w0lf.

But before I try it on my server, did you manage to find the problem I had with 5.5.2 which involved the warden being stuck if there is no model, even when the server is vanilla?

**don't know how to describe it though**
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-10-2015 , 08:49   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2) (5.5.3 - SM 1.7)
Reply With Quote #568

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperLee93 View Post
Thanks r3dw3r3w0lf.

But before I try it on my server, did you manage to find the problem I had with 5.5.2 which involved the warden being stuck if there is no model, even when the server is vanilla?

**don't know how to describe it though**

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
5.5.3 update released:
  • Cleaned up the plugin further.
  • Added further support for Sourcemod 1.7.
  • Removed a useless stock function that wasn't being used.
  • Fixed the timer text node still being displayed and counting if the plugin is disabled.
  • Mark missing translation files under TF2Jail logs along with regular error logs.
  • Fixed the Warden model system causing Warden to have no class if the config is malformed.
  • Added an optional timer after arena round starts to select a random warden instead of instantly on event execution.
JasperLee93
Old 04-10-2015 , 10:29   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2) (5.5.3 - SM 1.7)
Reply With Quote #569

Anyway thanks for the help again!

So.. I tried this new version, great that it is playable again, but there are still bugs,

1. The Freeday Particles do not appear on the Freeday, but Freeday however is working. The effects do appear only when admins force a freeday/give a freeday but it only lasts for 2-3 seconds.
2. Sometimes, the texture of the players can turn completely black should they be cleared from a Rebeller or Freeday (Not being racist, but its the truth)
3. Lastly, mic checker seems to be bugged again. Players that join the server the first few seconds (Waiting for players), the mic checking system works, but it doesn't work for other players once the waiting time is over and the server starts the matches. The players have mics and they claimed that the server told them that the mic checking is complete.

So Again, I am using Linux Debian, Current SourceMod Snapshot is the latest (1.7.1 Git 5182). Completely Vanilla (No extra plugins added, raw Jailbreak).

Last edited by JasperLee93; 04-10-2015 at 10:30.
SuperU
Old 04-15-2015 , 12:36   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2) (5.5.3 - SM 1.7)
Reply With Quote #570

Is there a way to fix the civi mode when warden use the model?

Last edited by SuperU; 04-15-2015 at 12:38.