Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] AFK-Controller

Post New Thread Reply   

leichenclub
Old 03-13-2013 , 22:01   Re: [CS:GO] AFK-Controller
Reply With Quote #11

Nobody could realize this, after I've given some great ideas to it?? In "eventscripts" there's never a problem... Why it is such a very big problem with sourcemod??
Anybody have an answer??
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 03-16-2013 , 20:26   Re: [CS:GO] AFK-Controller
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by leichenclub View Post
Nobody could realize this, after I've given some great ideas to it?? In "eventscripts" there's never a problem... Why it is such a very big problem with sourcemod??
Anybody have an answer??
It's not a mod related issue, since SM has alot more functionality then ES has.. It's just most of the CS:GO modders dont want to bother with it.
leichenclub
Old 03-21-2013 , 18:55   Re: [CS:GO] AFK-Controller
Reply With Quote #13

For ES the modders do the most scripts without earning money, just to help the gamers. In SM 99% of the modders just want money for nothing to do.
I could give money for such projects and you see: I give helpfull ideas, too.
But nobody is interested for such a cool plugin, because it's just only for one man and not for more people, to earn money in the future.
In ES you could ask for problems or projects like this, cause the modders can do it and they aren't too lazy. They have the "know how" to realize such things, cause they know what's to do.
In SM it seems to be very complicated, cause the modders, or the users, just want to earn much money for anything and nobody want to realize things "just for fun".
It's all OK and I could pay for it - there's no problem. But I've written to so many modders here and asked about it and the most answers came back with (example: "no problem, but how much will you pay for it?")
I think thats not a open-source community for all to share ideas and problems like ES
You can close this thread, because nobody could help here anymore ... a good idea, but nobody's interested