Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

GasRun! v1.02.4 - A mod for CS 1.6 (Updated 03-18-12)

Post New Thread Reply   

Grinf4ce
Old 03-11-2012 , 11:37   Re: GasRun! v1.02.2 - A mod for CS 1.6 (Updated 03-11-12)
Reply With Quote #21

Heyho Doc-Holiday,
Thanks for your suggestion.

Currently I don't understand orpheu. I'll try using orpheu, when I understand the basics of orpheu, otherwise I cant support the orpheu-part in GasRun!.
Old 03-11-2012 , 21:44  
Reply With Quote #22

Read into his plugin for the most part it maks it very easy to understand
stelistcristi
Old 03-12-2012 , 10:04   Re: GasRun! v1.02.2 - A mod for CS 1.6 (Updated 03-11-12)
Reply With Quote #23

Can you provide a sv_downloadurl to download the files needed for GasRun! ?

And a little suggestion, change "sounds" to "sound". The generic folder is "sound", not "sounds" in CS client.

And another thing: the new texts for multilingual plugin are not activated. I translated the texts, I added the txt with the changes (so also the newest version of the plugin), and the texts are still in english.

And I don't like respawn. It's great the feature, but if a player is respawned, some seconds I can't kill him, but he can kill me. He is a little translucent and he can kill me.

And yes, I have a GR server, in testing and I know these things because I have a server.

Last edited by stelistcristi; 03-12-2012 at 10:43.
Doc-Holiday
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-12-2012 , 11:04  
Reply With Quote #24

He must have spawn protection. @plugin maker. You can hook ham primary attack and disable spawn protection and also hook ham secondary attack for knife only so users can still silence and switch fire mode but not attack
Grinf4ce
Old 03-12-2012 , 12:40   Re: GasRun! v1.02.2 - A mod for CS 1.6 (Updated 03-11-12)
Reply With Quote #25

Heyho stelist and doc,
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelistcristi
Can you provide a sv_downloadurl to download the files needed for GasRun! ?
Let me see. I'll update if I can provide one - Should be no problem.
Try: http://gasrun.pg-web.at/cstrike/

Quote:
And a little suggestion, change "sounds" to "sound". The generic folder is "sound", not "sounds" in CS client.
Yup, this is a mistake. I'll correct it in few minutes.

Quote:
the new texts for multilingual plugin are not activated. I translated the texts, I added the txt with the changes (so also the newest version of the plugin), and the texts are still in english.
I working on it since yesterday, but i had an exam today, so i'll start the work again now

Quote:
I have a GR server
Glad to hear - If you want, post your IP-Adress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-Holiday
You can hook ham primary attack and disable spawn protection and also hook ham secondary attack for knife only so users can still silence and switch fire mode but not attack
Great idea - Thank you!

Working on an update

Last edited by Grinf4ce; 03-12-2012 at 16:05.
Grinf4ce
Old 03-12-2012 , 16:00   Re: GasRun! v1.02.3 - A mod for CS 1.6 (Updated 03-12-12)
Reply With Quote #26

Updated to Version 1.02.3
Quote:
Version 1.02.3 (03-12-12)[*] Fixed: A problem in our language file. Please update to the latest language file.
[#] Changed: If you shoot during your spawn protection time, you will lose your spawn protection.
[+] Added a CVAR: gr_removespawnprotect [0-1] to enable/disable the changed feature above.
[+] Added ML-Phrases (No buying, Admincommand and HUD-Score)
[+] Added language: RU
We recommand downloading the latest language file. Its saved as UTF8 w/o BOM and should now work correctly. We also added RU.
Old 03-14-2012 , 08:01   Re: GasRun! v1.02.3 - A mod for CS 1.6 (Updated 03-12-12)
Reply With Quote #27

This is not a good solution, to disable protection when respawned player is shooting. You can restrict weapons in that moments. ;) It's my opinion. ;)

Last edited by stelistcristi; 03-14-2012 at 08:01.
Grinf4ce
Old 03-14-2012 , 08:45   Re: GasRun! v1.02.3 - A mod for CS 1.6 (Updated 03-12-12)
Reply With Quote #28

Why is this a bad solution?

When I restrict weapons in that moment, the spawned player cant do anything except waiting for better times.
Disable the protection, when a player is shooting or using his knife, is a fair method, because if the player is looking in his weapon menu, he cant get shoot, but if the player get his weapon on spawn, he can shot the other player and can be killed too.
Old 03-14-2012 , 11:07   Re: GasRun! v1.02.3 - A mod for CS 1.6 (Updated 03-12-12)
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinf4ce View Post
Why is this a bad solution?

When I restrict weapons in that moment, the spawned player cant do anything except waiting for better times.
Disable the protection, when a player is shooting or using his knife, is a fair method, because if the player is looking in his weapon menu, he cant get shoot, but if the player get his weapon on spawn, he can shot the other player and can be killed too.
The player can make a headshot with a bullet. )
Grinf4ce
Old 03-14-2012 , 12:41   Re: GasRun! v1.02.3 - A mod for CS 1.6 (Updated 03-12-12)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelistcristi View Post
The player can make a headshot with a bullet. )
Hmmm.. Youre right, let me see. I'll try to find a fair solution

Updated gasrun.txt (ML-file) - Updated SK translation.