Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Plugin Request...

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

codraptor
Old 08-26-2006 , 22:49   Plugin Request...

Hi you might know me from the superhero section and I decided to search around the forums and found this section and I had an idea in mind so I thought you might wanna know it.

Anyway I thought up of a plugin called "Jail Bird" theres another plugin that sends you to jail when you attack teammates, but this one I thought could be an admin power like burry people, slap people and what not. In other words just put it like this such as "uaio_menu" and "amxmodmenu" this comes with its own menu called "jb_menu" or whatever you feel like... In this menu you can send people to jail, hidden spots on a map, or if there is no hidden spot on a map witch is highly unlikely you can send them far, far under the map like the hero called Tyreal. Also you can shine a bright light on them so on their screen it gets brighter and brighter until their screen is all white and they cant see kinda like a flash bang... Also on servers **Other than superhero mod servers** you can give youself or other players the ability to fly, shoot exploding bullets, give them bloody eyes witch covers half of a players screen with blood so they cant see you can pick if they see up top or down bottom, or my favorite one you can teleport people and when they go to the location their all flipy meaning they are dizzy or drunk and their screen is upside down and they cant shoot cause their crosshair is Huge!, Also put the map or a certain player in quick sand meaning everyone is slowly sinking except for people who have immunity if the map is in quick sand if its only a certian player than every step they take they slowly sink! Last but not least your able with this menu you can flip the bomb upside down and use camo on it so it blends in with the back round you know how the bomb blinks red well with this menu you can flip it over so it dosent blink and you can use camo on it so it blends in with its back round making it harder to find the bomb only people with sharp eyes can see it =P.

And thats all I could come up with, got anymore ideas for this plugin please post them here!
Old 08-26-2006 , 23:02   Re: Plugin Request...

today class we learn about finding the right area to post in