Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

War Tracker + Enforcer

Post New Thread Reply   

msleeper
Veteran Member
Old 12-12-2009 , 18:49   Re: War Tracker + Enforcer
Reply With Quote #11

Plugin updated. I added a new cvar sm_wartrack_roundannounce which will control the Round Start global announcement. I also added some color to the war stats announcement, and fixed the client bug.
Old 12-12-2009 , 19:42   Re: War Tracker + Enforcer
Reply With Quote #12

Yeah i did. I'm 100% sure.

Btw if this helps: i commented the first default, copied a mysql section from databases.cfg and pasted with name default.
Old 12-12-2009 , 20:22   Re: War Tracker + Enforcer
Reply With Quote #13

I was asking if it was possible to use it in conjunction with the advertisements plugin to show the total kills for demo/soldier on the server at regular intervals.
msleeper
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2009 , 03:50   Re: War Tracker + Enforcer
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbox View Post
Yeah i did. I'm 100% sure.

Btw if this helps: i commented the first default, copied a mysql section from databases.cfg and pasted with name default.
Are you typing it in game? Or are you typing it in RCON in like HLSW? Are you getting any more errors in your error log?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph View Post
I was asking if it was possible to use it in conjunction with the advertisements plugin to show the total kills for demo/soldier on the server at regular intervals.
I'm sure it would be but you would have to edit the advertisement plugin to pull from your normal ad database as well as the data from this for a "special" ad. Alternately you could set up some sort of cronjob and have a script running on a server update your ad that way but neither option is exactly easy.

I did add the Round Start announcement which seems to get the point across, and I use a normal advertisement to let people know they can type !warstats.
Old 12-13-2009 , 05:37   Re: War Tracker + Enforcer
Reply With Quote #15

"Are you typing it in game? Or are you typing it in RCON in like HLSW? Are you getting any more errors in your error log?"

Typing in game shows nothing.
Typing in HLSW shows that error.
Old 12-13-2009 , 11:51   Re: War Tracker + Enforcer
Reply With Quote #16

You don't need to use a database for the advertisements plugin, just a textfile. You can incorporate nextmap into it so I guess it must be possible to incorporate warstats. Probably not worth the effort since the war will be over in a week lol.

Also, to clarify, this counts the total number of kills that all players make right? Or is it per individual? I'd try it myself but I don't really have time to do much in addition to installing it lol.
msleeper
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2009 , 16:03   Re: War Tracker + Enforcer
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbox View Post
Typing in game shows nothing.
Typing in HLSW shows that error.
Did you install the new version of the plugin? Are you still getting the error? Can you paste the error line from the error.log file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph View Post
You don't need to use a database for the advertisements plugin, just a textfile. You can incorporate nextmap into it so I guess it must be possible to incorporate warstats. Probably not worth the effort since the war will be over in a week lol.

Also, to clarify, this counts the total number of kills that all players make right? Or is it per individual? I'd try it myself but I don't really have time to do much in addition to installing it lol.
That is a good point. I could make a cvar that reports the values and that would work easily with an advertisement plugin. I'll see about adding this in later.
Old 12-14-2009 , 02:15   Re: War Tracker + Enforcer
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by msleeper View Post
Did you install the new version of the plugin? Are you still getting the error? Can you paste the error line from the error.log file?
I will after I hope to fix my pc today and yes i updated it.
Old 12-21-2009 , 20:16   Re: War Tracker + Enforcer
Reply With Quote #19

The War ended, congrats Soldiers. Please go ahead and Disapprove this plugin since it is no longer needed.