Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Any] Server Whitelist Advanced (1.5.0)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
litt89
Old 06-29-2014 , 17:35   Re: [Any] Server Whitelist Advanced (1.2.1)
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSword View Post
Did you try all those 3 individually ? Or all 3 together ? Because I have admin-flatfile.smx enabled.

And could you describe the conflict with Sourceban ? Is it that :
- the plugin doesn't load ?
- the plugin doesn't ban ?
- the plugin doesn't ... ?

Thanks
When i tried to figured out, what problem is, i removed all plugins from plugin folder. after that i placed there serverwhitelistadvanced.smx, Started server and it works just fine. Then i added one of my plugin and chek it again. i did it until i get group of plugins, thats works with serverwhitelistadvanced plugin fine and group of plugins, thats 'affect' on it. i tested them separately. but when i move them to plugin directory, there already was checked plugins. so, mby when i moved admin-flatfile.smx to plugins directory, its used some other plugin , and make serverwhitelistadvanced stop working properly.
Anyway, there no any visual error. Even 'sm plugins list' says its loaded and works.

About Sourceban. idk if there any problems with Sourceban exactly, but when i place sourceban.smx, serverwhitelistadvanced plugin stop working. Thats what its meant

With this set of plugins, serverwhitelistadvanced works just fine

but if i move one of this plugins(sourcebans.smx, admin-sql-prefetch.smx, admin-flatfile.smx) to plugin folder, its stop working....
Send a message via Skype™ to litt89