Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)

Post New Thread Reply   

coeocjf
Old 06-24-2011 , 07:25   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #11

Finally...
Thanks!!
coeocjf
Old 06-24-2011 , 10:52   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #12

when player change his weapon.
the server has error...
Thraka
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-24-2011 , 11:00   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #13

and you're not going to share the error? Don't expect it to get fixed.. geez.
FlaminSarge
Veteran Member
Old 06-24-2011 , 12:10   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #14

Mecha: Got a changelog? What happened to make it 1.01?

All plugins: Randomizer/GiveWeapon, ModelManager, etc.
Post in plugin threads with questions.
Steam is for playing games.
You will be fed to javalia otherwise.
Psyduck likes replays.
noodleboy347
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-24-2011 , 14:06   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaminSarge View Post
Mecha: Got a changelog? What happened to make it 1.01?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecha the Slag View Post
Updated the plugin package to 1.01

Fixed a bug where the plugin would require sockets to start up
danmon
Old 06-24-2011 , 21:11   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #16

whenever i have this plugin installed, when a player joins the server and spawns, it immediatly crashes for him. any solution to this? im using latest version
coeocjf
Old 06-25-2011 , 12:59   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #17

When player joins the server, server crash... I use sourcemod 1.3.8 and metamod 1.8.7 And TF2items 1.4.5
sorry for my bad english

Last edited by coeocjf; 06-25-2011 at 13:07.
Mecha the Slag
Veteran Member
Old 06-25-2011 , 14:56   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #18

Download the newest version of TF2Items
Old 06-26-2011 , 03:35   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #19

May I ask where the actual weapons lay in the source file?
Are they somewhere within the includes?

EDIT: Nvm, with searching, I have found them.

Last edited by Malleoiscreepy; 06-26-2011 at 03:40.
PMAvers
Old 06-27-2011 , 19:38   Re: [TF2] Advanced Weaponiser - TF2's new arsenal of innovative weapons! (1.01)
Reply With Quote #20

Man, after running it for a few rounds it's quite impressive a plugin.

Havn't had a chance to fire it up again to check (due to massive derpage on my part), but had a server crash. Seemed to happen right after a heavy resurrected via Electroshock, havn't had a chance to go log-file diving to see if it was it.

EDIT: Got it up and running again, and looks like that wasn't it. Many resurrections later, havn't had any more crashes. Some players were getting ERROR signs, though, and the nailgun had the purple & black checkerboard for some reason, and kept on flickering back and forth between the syringe gun and the nailgun model.

EDIT 2: Did a update happen tonight or something? Earlier on I was using the Blizzard Builder, and when you died/touched a cabinet your buildings were getting destroyed. Later on, though, they'd persist through death. And, honestly, I think I prefer it that way. It's hard enough to get buildings upgraded without a wrench sometimes...

EDIT 3: More random thoughts that I didn't feel like putting in a new post. New kill icons didn't seem to work.

The Heart Opener: AKA: That [CENSORED] Knife. If there was any weapon that was getting people ragin', it was this one. I was under the impression that it was supposed to give the person who got stabbed a warning that they were actually infected, and to seek health. Instead, it was mostly just a delayed stab that doesn't break stealth (the latter was really the annoying part). I think I saw maybe one person actually heal the infection away.

If it's not going to actually break stealth on a backstab or give you any sort of warning, maybe something a little weaker than a kill? Maybe apply the Jarate effect on a successful stab (lol yellow fever). Stab, and then pull out your pistol and plug 'em.

The soldier mace & Matador: Ye gods, these are fun.

Electroshock: Amusingly, you can still rez if you were decapitated.

Also, does AW- still have achievements? I know that it advertises them in the chat box, but the commands didn't seem to do anything.

Last edited by PMAvers; 06-28-2011 at 13:49.