Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)

Post New Thread Reply   

shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 01-10-2018 , 15:10   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #781

Quote:
Originally Posted by FzR View Post
shanapu you can make command to warden endfd ? !endfd in chat or something like this .
what should this command do? #NoMindreader

Rant:

What should I consider if I (open a issue on github or) post on forum?
  • Try to explain your request with so many details as you can.
  • USE PROPER ENGLISH!
  • Expound every single step to reproduce your train of thought. We're all no clairvoyant or mindreaders.
  • Explain like "I'm an idiot and never I played MyJailbreak before".
  • Maybe take a screenshot or make a beautiful picture with paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterofks View Post
After update to Beta 13.0.dev-1af0a56 i have problem with friendly firde.

After event day friendly fire still turn on despite normally is off.

BTW: Links to help translate new plugins dont work.

Plugins list:
[CODE]
hmmm, can't reproduce this bug.
Does it happen on all event days or just on a single one?
What happen when warden make !setff? (when active it will be disabled, if disabled ff will be enabled)

for me the links to WebDestroya translator website work all... http://translator.mitchdempsey.com/u...rcemod_plugins

Last edited by shanapu; 01-10-2018 at 15:11.
Masterofks
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-10-2018 , 17:17   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #782

http://translator.mitchdempsey.com/s...od_plugins/282 oneinthechamber.smx this link doesnt work
Masterofks
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-11-2018 , 10:00   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #783

My community helps translate plugin, could you add new translation to dev branch in few days when everything will be translated ?
FzR
Old 01-12-2018 , 08:34   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #784

when player buy freeday or Warden give them .
Simon/Warden say like day freeday to terrorist who have freeday has end terrorist with freeday have to obey Warden / Simon commands . If you understand now sorry to my english ..

Or a command to remove all player who have freeday from prisonier something like that . in a normal day

Last edited by FzR; 01-12-2018 at 08:40.
Papero
Veteran Member
Old 01-12-2018 , 10:07   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #785

Quote:
http://translator.mitchdempsey.com/s...od_plugins/282 oneinthechamber.smx this link doesnt work
This is the right link: http://translator.mitchdempsey.com/s...od_plugins/283

Quote:
My community helps translate plugin, could you add new translation to dev branch in few days when everything will be translated ?
Thanks!
You can contribute with the translations here.

Quote:
Simon/Warden say like day freeday to terrorist who have freeday has end terrorist with freeday have to obey Warden / Simon commands . If you understand now sorry to my english ..

Or a command to remove all player who have freeday from prisonier something like that . in a normal day
So this is what you meant with:
Quote:
shanapu you can make command to warden endfd ? !endfd in chat or something like this .
Idk, how much time It'll take.
Already done

Steam: hexer504
Telegram: Hexah
Discord: Hexah#6903

If you like my work you can donate here!

Last edited by Papero; 01-13-2018 at 08:45.
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 01-12-2018 , 20:25   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #786

Quote:
Thanks for your help!
Everytime when papero or me push a new commit to github, our build-script will download the latest translations from translator.mitchdempsey.com and put them into the build.
So every build, you can download from shanapu.de/MyJailbreak, will have the latest translation from translator.mitchdempsey.com from the time from build.

When we merge dev to master (new version) we'll update the github translations with latest from translator.mitchdempsey.com

Quote:

you know?
Code:
command:
sm_removefreeday - "Allows a warden to remove a freeday from a player"

cvar:
// Set your custom chat command for remove a freeday(!removefreeday (no 'sm_'/'!')(seperate with comma ', ')(max. 12 commands))
// -
// Default: "rfd, nofreeday"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_warden_cmds_freeday_remove "rfd, nofreeday"
Old 01-13-2018 , 12:57   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #787

i know but to remove from all freeday if you can
Masterofks
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-14-2018 , 11:34   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #788

New event idea

So, the fun starts like this terrorist group stand in a line a straight line next to eachother or in a group, but the terrorists need to stay away from eachother. Then the ct's say a random colour, lets say red, CT shoot 3 to 5 bullets at a wall, but the bullets need to be seen. And then if the bullet is coloured red then the terrorist dies. I think this would be fun to play and a lot of people could enjoy it.
folubek
Old 01-30-2018 , 18:46   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #789

i used !w in ct site, and tt saw big "ERROR" on the map
Papero
Veteran Member
Old 01-31-2018 , 09:57   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #790

Quote:
New event idea

So, the fun starts like this terrorist group stand in a line a straight line next to eachother or in a group, but the terrorists need to stay away from eachother. Then the ct's say a random colour, lets say red, CT shoot 3 to 5 bullets at a wall, but the bullets need to be seen. And then if the bullet is coloured red then the terrorist dies. I think this would be fun to play and a lot of people could enjoy it.
This isn't the kind of the myjb's events. They're all like FFA or TvsCT...

Quote:
i know but to remove from all freeday if you can
At the moment you can't. (You must remove every one, one by one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by folubek View Post
i used !w in ct site, and tt saw big "ERROR" on the map
https://github.com/shanapu/MyJailbre...-player-models

Steam: hexer504
Telegram: Hexah
Discord: Hexah#6903

If you like my work you can donate here!