Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Anti-TK Manager (Version 1.1.3 / Updated January 19 2011)

Post New Thread Reply   

sLuGo
Old 11-27-2008 , 20:29   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #11

Well at this moment, with the amount of people on the server, i don't want to run it(i had 2 crashes tonight). I blame myself cause i was seeing the errors, but was using it to kill the attacker. I have a few other servers, but running it on a server with a few players the odd time isn't the best way to get a bug that doesn't happen often. But...Having a full server crash is something i would to avoid. I'll load it on the other server to test and see if the errors go away

Thanks alot for looking into it!
Old 11-28-2008 , 04:36   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #12

Yeah need people to test it to find the crashes so they can be fixed

Also it would help to know what options were being used that cause the crashes, I'll add some more debug information into the next release so it will make a log entry before each punishment option to try and narrow down what causes any potential crashes. Of course the plugin would need to be compiled with the debug flag enabled.

Was the server crashing at all before the plugin was loaded? Can you upload the crash dumps somewhere?

Last edited by Rothgar; 11-28-2008 at 04:38.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-05-2008 , 20:28   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #13

I am looking for feedback if you believe this plugin is crashing your server.

I have compiled a version with additional debug info, if you could run this and then paste me your SourceMod log with the time of the crash then I can look into what might be crashing.

http://www.dawgclan.net/files/antitk.smx
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2008 , 04:11   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #14

I am aware of some bugs which I am hoping to fix up soon in regards to the TK count calculations.

I suggest you disable kick/banning of players at this pount using sm_antitk_max 0

I have also fixed a number of things for Insurgency thanks to the help of the NADES guys for supplying access to their server.

I'll upload a new version which will work but have some incomplete new code soon.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 12-26-2008 , 20:44   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #15

New version 1.0.5 uploaded, should fix a number of bugs. Still not 100% complete but I have started getting the code together to save player stats but it's not 100% in effect yet.
Vojkan
Old 01-02-2009 , 01:38   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #16

Slay doesn't work - it's actually slap with 35 dmg. Can you fix this?
Also can you rearrange punish options? Slay should be right below forgive, those are 2 most used options. Also, can you change slap behaviour from "slap WITH x dmg" to "slap TO x dmg"?

regards

Last edited by Vojkan; 01-02-2009 at 01:47.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-02-2009 , 03:29   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vojkan View Post
Slay doesn't work - it's actually slap with 35 dmg. Can you fix this?
Also can you rearrange punish options? Slay should be right below forgive, those are 2 most used options. Also, can you change slap behaviour from "slap WITH x dmg" to "slap TO x dmg"?

regards
Are you using the latest 1.0.5 Option 1 is slay and the first item is Forgive?

What mod are you running? Could you please replace all the files and try again after a map change?

As for the "Slap to" vs "Slap for" it's easier to do "Slap for" because if I did "Slap to" I would have to set a players health to a value? And run additional checks for people that are less than the "Slap to" health otherwise they would gain health from the slap?

I have been testing this on Insurgency and I have not run into the Slay not being the second option unless you have disabled it via convar?

I don't yet generate a config file as variables are still changing but you can check them all against the ones in the first post a lot has changed since 1.0.3 or 1.0.4 if you were using one of those.
Vojkan
Old 01-02-2009 , 04:51   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #18

Weird. I've turned it off, then back on and now it's ok, 1) forgive 2) slay 3) slap...
But it still isn't working. Slay is just a slap with 35 dmg. This really needs fixing.
And about slap to... Can you at least make it "hardcoded", non-configurable "slap to 1 hp"? Beacuse with "slap with x dmg" sometime it's slap, but sometime it's slay, if target has less than x hp.
As for the cvars, I've put all of them (from the first post) in server.cfg so they are executed from there.

btw version is 1.0.5, mod is css.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-03-2009 , 08:46   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vojkan View Post
Weird. I've turned it off, then back on and now it's ok, 1) forgive 2) slay 3) slap...
But it still isn't working. Slay is just a slap with 35 dmg. This really needs fixing.
And about slap to... Can you at least make it "hardcoded", non-configurable "slap to 1 hp"? Beacuse with "slap with x dmg" sometime it's slap, but sometime it's slay, if target has less than x hp.
As for the cvars, I've put all of them (from the first post) in server.cfg so they are executed from there.

btw version is 1.0.5, mod is css.
I don't know how Slay is acting as a "Slap with 35hp"

As for the slap it's not as easy as just doing that, in order to get the "slap" effect I would need to use the "Slap" command which has the automatic kill if the value is higher than the HP left on the player.

I would have to do some calculations like getting the players health and then attempting to "slap" by health - 1 for example which may or may not work depending if they were taking damage at that particular time.

I am not sure yet if this warrants changing so I think I will leave it for now unless there is significant demand to try and do this.

As for your Slay bug, can you tell me some more details like what mod you are running does your sm_slay work? Is it always not working or only sometimes etc.
Tramp
Old 01-09-2009 , 15:06   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #20

I found bug. When file AntiTK.txt has ~7-10 MB my server is not loading. After removing it problem disappeared.

amxmodx - Polish support about amxx.