Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 06-27-2019 , 21:45   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #811

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattySteam View Post
is there any way I can remove the shortcuts. "." and "," ?
Remove Line 62 & 64 and recompile.

https://github.com/kgns/weapons/blob...weapons.sp#L62
Old 06-27-2019 , 22:51   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #812

Anyone else having a problem with the Skins Pattern?

I got an AK-47 and chose the skin Case Hardened, all right, it was selected with a Pattern, but if I give retry / reconnect on the server it changes to Pattern.

Would there be any way to keep this Pattern fixed? Or would it be some BUG from the same plugin?

Here are prints of what I'm talking about:

asdfxD
Veteran Member
Old 06-27-2019 , 23:24   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #813

It gives random pattern when you die since the beginning. the plugin does not have any pattern options.

Last edited by asdfxD; 06-27-2019 at 23:25.
Shane1390
Old 06-28-2019 , 07:04   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #814

Thought I may as well share, as some people might want it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Anyone else having a problem with the Skins Pattern?

I got an AK-47 and chose the skin Case Hardened, all right, it was selected with a Pattern, but if I give retry / reconnect on the server it changes to Pattern.

Would there be any way to keep this Pattern fixed? Or would it be some BUG from the same plugin?

Here are prints of what I'm talking about:
-snip-
Has a seed section, also lets you pick skins from other weapons, should be up-to-date with the latest vers of ws. Get translations and configs from github.
Fair warning: I don't much care for translations so I haven't included any in the additional sections. You also ***NEED TO USE MYSQL***. I struggle with SQL at the best of times and that's the module I got this working with.

Menu's should all reset properly.

Screenshots:
Spoiler

Sadly, the sticker isn't a part of this, it's merely applied to my actual CS:GO FiveSeven.
Download now on my Github fork.

Last edited by Shane1390; 08-02-2019 at 11:39. Reason: moved to github
kgns
Old 06-28-2019 , 08:08   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #815

github repo is open to public and is accepting pull requests, if you think youve successfully added this feature, make sure to send a pull request to be inspected. or when a new version is released, your changes will have to be applied again and again which makes it useless in the long run

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-28-2019 , 12:26   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane1390 View Post
Thought I may as well share, as some people might want it:

Has a seed section, also lets you pick skins from other weapons, should be up-to-date with the latest vers of ws. Get translations and configs from github.
Fair warning: I don't much care for translations so I haven't included any in the additional sections. You also ***NEED TO USE MYSQL***. I struggle with SQL at the best of times and that's the module I got this working with.

Menu's should all reset properly.
I understand, just to see if it was clear to me, would this version of yours that you ordered in the case solve my problem with Pattern? But this version only works with MySQL right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
github repo is open to public and is accepting pull requests, if you think youve successfully added this feature, make sure to send a pull request to be inspected. or when a new version is released, your changes will have to be applied again and again which makes it useless in the long run
If the author of the modifications allow I can request a Pull Request in GitHub after I test it. I'm allowed to do this @Shane1390? Of course, pasting the credits to you.
Shane1390
Old 06-29-2019 , 01:33   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #817

Go for it.
xyncsgo
Old 06-29-2019 , 07:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #818

L 06/29/2019 - 13:51:18: [SM] Unable to load extension "PTaH.ext": /home/users/xyn/ftp/game/csgo_27340/csgo/addons/sourcemod/extensions/PTaH.ext.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
L 06/29/2019 - 13:282: [SM] Unable to load plugin "weapons.smx": Required extension "PTaH" file("PTaH.ext") not running

The extension wont load

Last edited by xyncsgo; 06-29-2019 at 08:06.
Shane1390
Old 06-29-2019 , 08:16   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #819

Are you running the latest PTaH build?
Did you install the right one for your server (Windows/Linux)?
Did you install the entire thing or just the .ext?
xyncsgo
Old 06-29-2019 , 08:22   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #820

Linux, 14. build..

https://imgur.com/46RmZL9
https://imgur.com/G87lcJk
https://imgur.com/xNNquDm