Post New Thread Reply   

[pc]Raba
Veteran Member
Old 09-13-2007 , 16:12   Re: Deagles Map Management 2.47
Reply With Quote #41

Its not a LAN-Server
Version:
Code:
Linux version 2.6.21-cf-css100 (root@skill1) (gcc version 4.1.2 20061115 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.1-21)) #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Jun 10 12:51:52 CEST 2007
Send a message via ICQ to [pc]Raba
savage9r
Old 09-15-2007 , 15:06   Re: Deagles Map Management 2.47
Reply With Quote #42

for all those that have the "kick" problem, try turning off timeleft.amxx

just a shot in the dark here, but i actually had lag before every vote until i turned that off. maybe there's something screwy with the two plugins.

update: after playing a few rounds with timeleft.amxx off, i turned it back on. the lag is still gone and timeleft functions correctly

Last edited by savage9r; 09-15-2007 at 15:11. Reason: new findings
Send a message via MSN to savage9r Send a message via Yahoo to savage9r
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 09-15-2007 , 16:57   Re: Deagles Map Management 2.47
Reply With Quote #43

lol, so it was a shot in the dark. blah
Old 09-16-2007 , 19:08   Re: Deagles Map Management 2.47
Reply With Quote #44

Thanx for pickin up the dropped ball bman this is a great map manager. I'm not sure if you are willing to make further modifications to the plugin but it would be really helpfull to me if you could add in 1 or 2 features. Firstly and most important would be an automatic change to a default map when the server is empty. And second would be a way to limit voting to certain maps when server has less than predefined number of clients .
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 09-16-2007 , 21:53   Re: Deagles Map Management 2.47
Reply With Quote #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucKy View Post
Thanx for pickin up the dropped ball bman this is a great map manager. I'm not sure if you are willing to make further modifications to the plugin but it would be really helpfull to me if you could add in 1 or 2 features. Firstly and most important would be an automatic change to a default map when the server is empty. And second would be a way to limit voting to certain maps when server has less than predefined number of clients .
The first one is actually a really a good idea. I just use twistys empty server plugin for that, but may be able to integrate that into it.

The second one, that is somewhat difficult. I know it would be nice, but then you have to figure what maps are too big for how many people, and a possible other cfg file for big maps or something and if its that much work and more files, its almost just not worth it. But I'll brain storm on it.
Old 09-17-2007 , 14:47   Re: Deagles Map Management 2.47
Reply With Quote #46

i don't remember the old deags trying to load maps that you haven't deleted off your mapcycle.txt. if there is a non-existant map on your list then the server tries to load it hence crashing!?

can you fix that?

Send a message via MSN to savage9r Send a message via Yahoo to savage9r
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 09-17-2007 , 16:34   Re: Deagles Map Management 2.47
Reply With Quote #47

im gonna have to hit you up on msn or something. I kinda get what your saying, but not fully.

Your saying if you dont physically have the map, but have the name in mapcycle.txt ? (why would you delete the map, also why would you not delete the line?)

The only changes I can see is around line 1800 (realted to mapcycle.txt, but does not look like what your saying, it has the same purpose, just code change.)Here

Last edited by bmann_420; 09-17-2007 at 16:58.
lucKy
Old 09-17-2007 , 18:10   Re: Deagles Map Management 2.47
Reply With Quote #48

Thanx for the reply Bman, Pls disregard second request if it can't be added easily if you could add the first that would be great thanks for lookin into it.
lucKy
Old 09-18-2007 , 22:22   Re: Deagles Map Management 2.47
Reply With Quote #49

Hey bmann would it be possible to make it so that the same default map that your going to try and make it return to on empty, would also always be available as a choice in all votes?
KronCW
Old 09-26-2007 , 11:26   Re: Deagles Map Management 2.47
Reply With Quote #50

great job, and i use map_generator.amxx to add or delete maps not in my maps folder might take care of your issue without having to maintain it yourself. and if you get maps that dont work or crash your server make sure to add them to the mapstoban.ini file so if they do show up cuz the map in in your maps folder they cant be nominated.

request or question: is there a way to add a vote b4 the vote to say like fun map, regular map, custom map or is there a plugin out there that does something like this? we have over 500 maps in rotation, and would be kinda neat to put some surf, fun, fy maps into fun, regular in regular and custom cs de maps into custom.

Thanks again for your work.

Kron -=CW=-