Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Cache_UnlinkLRU: NULL link - The only problem that i still can't fix

Post New Thread Reply   

p0kerx
Old 04-29-2015 , 12:33   Cache_UnlinkLRU: NULL link - The only problem that i still can't fix
Reply With Quote #1

Hello everyone,

as you see in title i have a really annoying problem.

When i enter in a certain server (Note* With register/log system + save datas) after 5 minutes of playing or simply 2-3 secs it kicks me out of the game while giving me this shit*y problem:

Cache_UnlinkLRU: NULL link

This happens only in that certain server and i never had it before..

Im googleing it for already 2-3 days and couldnt find a shit.. (or at least i dont understand what they r talking about LOL.. it might be this too) I asked friends and also some of the admins in that server = NOTHING...

Also im using steam. I heard that my steam-id its a little bit more special than others so this may be the problem too idk.

Truth be told, this is the first problem that i couldnt fix by myself or with my friends help without making a thread in a amxmodx-based website.

Im hoping that someone will help me!

Best regards,

poker.

Last edited by p0kerx; 04-29-2015 at 12:35.
wickedd
Veteran Member
Old 04-29-2015 , 17:48   Re: Cache_UnlinkLRU: NULL link - The only problem that i still can't fix
Reply With Quote #2

What game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kerx View Post
Also im using steam. I heard that my steam-id its a little bit more special than others so this may be the problem too idk.
What makes your SteamID so special?
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 04-29-2015 , 19:02   Re: Cache_UnlinkLRU: NULL link - The only problem that i still can't fix
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedd View Post
what makes your steamid so special?
steam_0:1:1337
Old 04-30-2015 , 00:52   Re: Cache_UnlinkLRU: NULL link - The only problem that i still can't fix
Reply With Quote #4

Probably some outdated non-steam server which doesn't like stean players.
Old 04-30-2015 , 09:44   Re: Cache_UnlinkLRU: NULL link - The only problem that i still can't fix
Reply With Quote #5

There are a lot of admins and players with steam in there. I also invited 2 friends of mine (with steam) and they didnt have any problems.. This happens only to me.

Last edited by p0kerx; 04-30-2015 at 09:45.
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 04-30-2015 , 09:59   Re: Cache_UnlinkLRU: NULL link - The only problem that i still can't fix
Reply With Quote #6

Google says you don't have enough memory on your computer. But no idea though. How much do you have?
Old 04-30-2015 , 11:55   Re: Cache_UnlinkLRU: NULL link - The only problem that i still can't fix
Reply With Quote #7

kidding me? My computer is new and beast. 4 RAM (with option for 8 gb tho) 2 GB nvidia gforce gtx 750, 3,6 GHz intel core, 1,2 TB hard disc... And on the top of that ive played in much more tough servers than this one.

Last edited by p0kerx; 04-30-2015 at 11:56.
WildCard65
Veteran Member
Old 04-30-2015 , 12:01   Re: Cache_UnlinkLRU: NULL link - The only problem that i still can't fix
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0kerx View Post
4 RAM
You obviously meant 4 GB of ram, not 4 Ram as that can either mean 4 GB or 4 RAM Cards

Last edited by WildCard65; 04-30-2015 at 12:02.
p0kerx
Old 04-30-2015 , 12:14   Re: Cache_UnlinkLRU: NULL link - The only problem that i still can't fix
Reply With Quote #9

Ofc i meant that. xD Is it even necessary to mention it?
btw. The game is cs 1.6

Last edited by p0kerx; 04-30-2015 at 12:23.
tschumann
Old 12-26-2018 , 21:38   Re: Cache_UnlinkLRU: NULL link - The only problem that i still can't fix
Reply With Quote #10

For anyone who might land here based on the error message alone I had this problem when using a sprite in place of a model - it works for a lot of things but calling GET_MODEL_PTR/g_engfuncs.pfnGetModelPtr seems to cause this error.