Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

SourceMod and MetaMod are shown as deactivated, but they are running!!! [Please help]

Post New Thread Reply   

sxulocktor
Old 09-03-2009 , 20:09   SourceMod and MetaMod are shown as deactivated, but they are running!!! [Please help]
Reply With Quote #1

hello!, well, i have rented an L4D Server with Windows OS, and i have a problem:

i have installed Metamod and Sourcemod and they are working fine, but in HLSW in addons, its says "NONE" and in the section of HLSW that shows the players that are playing in the server, it shows nothing, but THERE ARE players inside the server playing...

here you have a screenshot:

[IMG]http://img42.**************/img42/4117/aaatz.jpg[/IMG]

this mainly affects me, because the players are not only not shown in HLSW, there aren't shown in GameTracker too, so my server wont rank.

What i have to do???? please, help!
retsam
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2009 , 20:16   Re: SourceMod and MetaMod are shown as deactivated, but they are running!!! [Please h
Reply With Quote #2

Im not sure what the reason for this is, as I dont care too much.

Theres been multiple posts on this. I personally believe its something in the plugins that does it. Im not sure though.

3 of our tf2 servers with the "zgrab" plugin on them dont show the metamod/sm in hlsw. All the others without that plugin do...

It might have to do with some limit of FCVAR_NOTIFY entries in hlsw(as zgrab plugin has a crapload) but I dont know. : /

Also you have a fairly old SM version, but it may not matter for L4D.
SuperShadow
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-03-2009 , 22:54   Re: SourceMod and MetaMod are shown as deactivated, but they are running!!! [Please h
Reply With Quote #3

Are you running the Equipment Manager? KhyrOO posted here: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...&postcount=445 that it was the cause. I also have the same problem but haven't had time to troubleshoot. Hopefully tomorrow.
retsam
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2009 , 23:57   Re: SourceMod and MetaMod are shown as deactivated, but they are running!!! [Please h
Reply With Quote #4

Yeah equip manager I heard does it too...

I know zgrabber plugin does it also.