Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] Looking for "staff"

Post New Thread Reply   

disclaim
Old 12-02-2015 , 00:32   [CS:GO] Looking for "staff"
Reply With Quote #1

First off, very sorry if this is not the correct section. Frankly, I did not see anything that could be as relevant so I just placed this here.

Hello. So, I am posting this here to see if I can find a couple of people that we are looking for.

I am currently a part ( an administrator ) of a community that recently is branching into CS:GO as a division. I have already rented a 24 slot server and have installed the necessary plugins to begin a server. Everything is PRETTY much setup apart from like mapgroups, little things that take no effort / time.

I am also in contact with a plugin "scripter? " to create a version of sm_hosties that I would like. It would be somewhat of a version of a cs1.6 plugin that I used to have ( partly made. long ass time ago. ) and had quite success in. Now, as part of our community policies and frankly my desire as well, I am not able to actually run said section. So, we are looking for a couple of people who would basically like to run a jailbreak server + possibly more servers and be a part of my community that I stated before.

The community consists of 75-80 members at the moment, although we do monthly purges if membership requirements are not met. ( Its 2 posts a month on our website. that's it. Its not even anything. )

You would need to be above 18 years old. If chosen, you would be the "head admin" of the section, and you get to choose 2 other admins that you can pick out yourself. We do not choose your admin for you.

Just to be clear. This position would not have anyone dictating what you do on a day-to-day basis on the server. It is essentially your own entity that is a part of our community UNLESS complaints about you arise.

What would you be doing? : Your job is to literally run the server. That's it. Administrate it. Dictate its rules, Deal with recruitment for that section in our community. And follow our guidelines. That is all. The bill is paid for by the community ( or myself in this case ). You would get access to administrate a part of a website that is allocated for your section ( the CS:GO section. ) and you have free range to do as you please as long as you do not go against our community policies. You have "technical" assistance as well as administrative assistance by the community if requested. You also have a playerbase from the community that plays CS:GO that will be there to help populate the server.

This position is permanent as long as you do not violate our terms and policies or abuse your power in the community. Again, you eventually get paid for it ( eventually being extremely dependent on how well the server does. So, if its large enough, you get a piece of the pie that foots the bill for that and any other server. )

To be clear : You would also be the "Head Admin" of ALL future servers we host within our community. And if this run is a success, we will open other servers with other mods / same server if there are slot issues down the road.

Once the server is big enough, we would implement fun cosmetic things that allow players to donate to the community to get them, and we would give you a percentage of all the servers incomes as you would be leading the servers ( as there are more people, more admins can be added. )

sent me a private message if you are interested.

Note: I understand I did not mention the name or give the IP of the server, the servers still in development, and I feel that I do not want to publicly list my community here just yet. Hmu and Ill send you the info if your interested in the position.

Last edited by disclaim; 12-02-2015 at 01:11.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 12-02-2015 , 20:51   Re: [CS:GO] Looking for "staff"
Reply With Quote #2

FYI, most people that come here are already admins/owners of their servers since those are the only people that can do anything with plugins.

If you have a request for a plugin, you can post your request in the SourceMod requests forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disclaim View Post
Note: I understand I did not mention the name or give the IP of the server, the servers still in development, and I feel that I do not want to publicly list my community here just yet.
In fact, it is against the rules to advertise here. That includes things for sale, servers, and gaming communities. The only exception being adertising servers and gaming communities in your signature only (assuming it doesn't break any other rules of course).

Last edited by fysiks; 12-02-2015 at 21:17.
disclaim
Old 12-26-2015 , 01:06   Re: [CS:GO] Looking for "staff"
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
FYI, most people that come here are already admins/owners of their servers since those are the only people that can do anything with plugins.

If you have a request for a plugin, you can post your request in the SourceMod requests forum.

In fact, it is against the rules to advertise here. That includes things for sale, servers, and gaming communities. The only exception being adertising servers and gaming communities in your signature only (assuming it doesn't break any other rules of course).

So, is my thread "legal" as I did not post any information about my community, rather just seeing if there is any interest.

I also understand that, but you know. threw it out there to see if there is any interest in being involved.

Thanks for the response and clarification though. Appreciate it.
Dr. Greg House
Professional Troll,
Part-Time Asshole
Old 12-26-2015 , 12:52   Re: [CS:GO] Looking for "staff"
Reply With Quote #4

^ Strongly recommend against hiring him.
If you want any details, feel free to either ask here or in a pm. But otherwise I am not interested in starting another flamewar.
Just be careful and do your research on people.

Watch out when you're paying people for private requests! Most stuff already exists and you can hardly assess the quality of what you'll get, and if it's worth the money.
PartialCloning
Old 12-26-2015 , 14:54   Re: [CS:GO] Looking for "staff"
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Greg House View Post
^ Strongly recommend against hiring him.
If you want any details, feel free to either ask here or in a pm. But otherwise I am not interested in starting another flamewar.
Just be careful and do your research on people.
It's not a flamewar when he might be targeting his next victim if you have proof that is. But I would like to know, either here or through PM.

Edit: Howcome you stopped talking in that odd but funny rhythmic way?

Last edited by PartialCloning; 12-26-2015 at 14:55.
Dr. Greg House
Professional Troll,
Part-Time Asshole
Old 12-26-2015 , 15:45   Re: [CS:GO] Looking for "staff"
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartialCloning View Post
Edit: Howcome you stopped talking in that odd but funny rhythmic way?
It was a Christmas thing.
idk why I stopped today, I wanted to do this until midnight and 24hrs ago I even wanted to make an announcement in the OT section for the last 24hrs of rhyming (using another poem of course). I think I might open something up to get some feedback on this and if it's received as being funny enough I'd love to do this again on Easter.

Watch out when you're paying people for private requests! Most stuff already exists and you can hardly assess the quality of what you'll get, and if it's worth the money.

Last edited by Dr. Greg House; 12-26-2015 at 15:50.
Dr. Greg House
Professional Troll,
Part-Time Asshole
Old 12-26-2015 , 15:55   Re: [CS:GO] Looking for "staff"
Reply With Quote #7

Besides the personal drama, license violations, stealing, ripping people off, backdoors, the weapon skins plugin etc. your plugins are so insanely badly written and so full of holes you can even easily get a huge list of a fraction of them by just using the github search.

https://github.com/search?utf8=%E2%9...=searchresults
https://github.com/search?q=user%3AF...t%22&type=Code

I'm sure all the people you've successfully coned and don't know any better yet give you rep. That's how it works, as you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
[...]Troll santa is coming with his trolls presents in form of comments
There we have it, already out of arguments trying to make this personal.

Last edited by Dr. Greg House; 12-26-2015 at 16:06.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 12-27-2015 , 05:12   Re: [CS:GO] Looking for "staff"
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Greg House View Post
the weapon skins plugin
Servers can get banned by Valve for this type of plugin now (CS:GO).
Part-Time Asshole
Old 12-27-2015 , 12:35   Re: [CS:GO] Looking for "staff"
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Servers can get banned by Valve for this type of plugin now (CS:GO).
I know, I send in a detailed report to Valve containing plugins, explanations and a list of servers, all of which initiated the changes we have now.

PartialCloning
Old 12-29-2015 , 13:18   Re: [CS:GO] Looking for "staff"
Reply With Quote #10

Read https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=276677 before you get duped by that Franc1sco guy.