Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

AimBot Detection

Post New Thread Reply   

flintridge
Old 02-04-2009 , 16:28   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #431

Hi Bugsy,

I want your opinion on something. Would it be possible when a person is firing to tell the size of the zone their cursor fires in, or always fires in?

I have check and it seems most the popular aimbots all have some kind of FoV size they shoot in and a hit box zone(Also something called Bones). People do not seem to change this size much once they are use to it. So if they always fire in a zone and if you can find that zone size. then i was thinking you could use that zone size for were the bot should be spawned from the cursor's center point, then fire the 2 shots and see what happens.

I was also curious if when time to check, that you could force a freeze on them. That they can do nothing, then spawn the bot and fire the 2 shots. Of course this would only work if we are using the key they are using to activate the aimbot for firing.
Old 02-04-2009 , 16:32   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintridge View Post
Hi Bugsy,

I was also curious if when time to check, that you could force a freeze on them. That they can do nothing, then spawn the bot and fire the 2 shots. Of course this would only work if we are using the key they are using to activate the aimbot for firing.

A bit more thought on this one, maybe a way to scroll threw several key choices to see what fires the aimbot while doing the test. Say it test mouse1, then mouse2, mouse3, mouse4, mouse5, shift or what not, you get the idea i think. If it does not catch on mouse1 next test would be mouse 2, third test be on mouse 3 and so on.

Even with out the freezing this would be a good option i think, at least force players to start picking less convenient buttons, lol.
Old 02-04-2009 , 21:11   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #433

So does this work well? And does it do amx_banip?
Pamaliska
Old 02-05-2009 , 10:06   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #434

It sometimes gives false detections, especially on small maps.
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 02-05-2009 , 11:12   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #435

The language file has been updated to include missing Lithuanian translations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Owyn. View Post
could you add an option to disable autowatch on knife maps?
could you add an feauture to give player who previously passed aim monitor tests have lower priority in autowatch than new players who have not
Yes I will consider both for future releases.

Quote:
Hi Bugsy,
I want your opinion on something. Would it be possible when a person is firing to tell the size of the zone their cursor fires in, or always fires in?

I have check and it seems most the popular aimbots all have some kind of FoV size they shoot in and a hit box zone(Also something called Bones). People do not seem to change this size much once they are use to it. So if they always fire in a zone and if you can find that zone size. then i was thinking you could use that zone size for were the bot should be spawned from the cursor's center point, then fire the 2 shots and see what happens.

I'm not 100% sure about implementing something like that. It would probably hinder the performance of the plugin since it would be constantly monitoring all players shoot zone. If anyone has any ideas how to efficiently do this, I'm all ears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbServerWontWork View Post
So does this work well? And does it do amx_banip?
It does what it can, it won't catch them all but it will catch some. Yes it has amx_banip.

Last edited by Bugsy; 02-05-2009 at 11:19.
flintridge
Old 02-05-2009 , 11:58   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #436

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
I'm not 100% sure about implementing something like that. It would probably hinder the performance of the plugin since it would be constantly monitoring all players shoot zone. If anyone has any ideas how to efficiently do this, I'm all ears.

I was thinking more along the lines of once they were being considered for watching that it do that to that person and only that person at that time.

But i am more interested in the second concept now. ^^

Quote:
A bit more thought on this one, maybe a way to scroll threw several key choices to see what fires the aimbot while doing the test. Say it test mouse1, then mouse2, mouse3, mouse4, mouse5, shift or what not, you get the idea i think. If it does not catch on mouse1 next test would be mouse 2, third test be on mouse 3 and so on.

Even with out the freezing this would be a good option i think, at least force players to start picking less convenient buttons, lol.
Would it be possible to make it fire them two shoots differently? Say i have it set to pass 5 test before aimwatch removed. Test one is +attack, test to tries mouse 1, test three tries mouse 5, test four tries left control key and so on. Maybe even a way to where i can set the number of tests and the keys of my own choosing to test for?

PS This is my favorite plugin to date. ^^ Good work!

Last edited by flintridge; 02-05-2009 at 17:34.
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 02-05-2009 , 21:42   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #437

Quote:
I was thinking more along the lines of once they were being considered for watching that it do that to that person and only that person at that time.

But i am more interested in the second concept now. ^^
I will have to look into a way to do this and if it is feasible.

Quote:
Would it be possible to make it fire them two shoots differently? Say i have it set to pass 5 test before aimwatch removed. Test one is +attack, test to tries mouse 1, test three tries mouse 5, test four tries left control key and so on. Maybe even a way to where i can set the number of tests and the keys of my own choosing to test for?

PS This is my favorite plugin to date. ^^ Good work!
Triggering MOUSE1 is on the top of the list of my things to do. I'm not sure if it is possible since it is more of a client-side thing. I will look into it though. Hopefully I will figure it out for v1.2 release.

v1.2 changes so far:
- Removed get_user_attacker because of a bug that was causing the gun and hitzone params to return 0; see v1.1 changelog and thread. Hitzones are now determined via fakemeta call get_pdata_int(g_BotID, m_LastHitGroup). Re-added get_user_weapon to retrieve what weapon the bot was shot with for determining hit-points.
- Changed get\set origin to fakemeta; all origins are now floats.
- Removed fun module; it was being used only for set_user_hitzones. Replaced with fm_set_user_hitzones (written by samurai), slightly edited. As with the ham forwards that are enabled\disabled when needed, the same is done for the fm_traceline forward used in fm_set_user_hitzones. The forward is enabled if 1+ players have shootblanks punishment and is disabled when all shootblanks-punished players disconnect.
Old 02-05-2009 , 21:48   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
Triggering MOUSE1 is on the top of the list of my things to do. I'm not sure if it is possible since it is more of a client-side thing. I will look into it though. Hopefully I will figure it out for v1.2 release.
There is a plugin called amx_exec i believe that somehow executes anything client side you want to the player. If you could borrow a part of that code or write something similar i think you could force it that way in a set of sequences. It sounds good to me when i type it, but sadly i lack any skills in plugin writing to know if that is reasonable suggestion.
Old 02-05-2009 , 21:52   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #439

Quote:
There is a plugin called amx_exec i believe that somehow executes anything client side you want to the player. If you could borrow a part of that code or write something similar i think you could force it that way in a set of sequences. It sounds good to me when i type it, but sadly i lack any skills in plugin writing to know if that is reasonable suggestion.
Execute client can be used to set binds and run commands on the clients machine but I dont think you can actually call a key-press or mouse-click server-side. amx_exec pretty much emulates the players console
Old 02-07-2009 , 00:09   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #440

Heylo Bugsy,

This plugin has been wonderful! I've got many hackers on my server with it, rather impressive.

However, since I updated from 0.9 to 1.0 and now 1.1 the plugin is no longer working. I have tried to compile it myself, the plugin runs just fine, you can use the command amx_aimwatch player 1 or amx_aimautowatch and all the cvars. The watch is done alright however it's not watching automatically for players, there was players with 30/2, 26/0 and nothing happened, they kept headshotting and I've never got anything on my log since 0.9.

What might be wrong with this? Unfortunately I didn't keep a backup of the 0.9.

I'm running the lastest AMXX and Hlds with many custom plugins.

Thank you