Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Games for dead people for wait when you are dead. Included support for myjailbreak plugin, spawn protection, hud message when join people to the dm arena and multilanguage support.
    Old 10-24-2018 , 11:36   [CS:GO] Games for dead people [Updated 8-Nov-2019]
    Reply With Quote #1

Description:

Games for dead people for wait when you are dead. Included support for myjailbreak plugin, spawn protection, hud message when join people to the dm arena and multilanguage support. This plugin is made for a jailbreak server but it should works on others gamemodes.

Commands:

!gobhop - join into the bhop zone for dead people.
    !nobhop - exit from bhop zone.
    !godm - join into the dm zone for dead people.
    !nodm - exit from bhop zone.

How to configure:

You need to create different zones with the devzones plugin. The zones names are:
    • dmzone - Contains all the dm zone on the map.
    • dm1 - Spawnpoint for Ts on the dm zone. This zone need to be into the "dmzone".
    • dm2 - Spawnpoint for CTs on the dm zone. This zone need to be into the "dmzone".
    • bhopzone - Contains all the bhop zone on the map.
    • bhop1 - Spawnpoint for Ts on the bhop zone. This zone need to be into the "bhopzone".
    • bhop2 - Spawnpoint for CTs on the bhop zone. This zone need to be into the "bhopzone".
    • nodead - Prefix zone that you can use for set banned zones for dead people.

I am thinking in make a videotutorial on youtube explaining that. If someone dont understand well how to configure this plugin just let me know and I will try to explain it better (my english is not extremly good).

Requeriments:

DevZones (optional)
    MyJailBreak (optional)
    SM_Hosties (optional)

Cvars:

sm_franugdeadgames_mapwithdmzone "0" // This cvar is used for maps that have a separated dm zone with weapons. Use this cvar per map with a plugin like Map Configs.
    sm_franugdeadgames_usedevzones "1" // 1 = Use devzones for set the spawn points of dm people and the area. 1 = allow people to run freely in the map like redie (if you dont have devzones installed is like have this cvar to 0).

Additional notes:
    • MyJailBreak support is not completed yet, I edited myjailbreak plugin in my jailbreak server to support completly my dead games plugin, but is a old version so I have spoken with Shanapu and he will update the latest version of his plugin to support my dead games plugin.
    • The plugin have a translations file where you can improve my english or add your own language.
    • The weapons for dm are ak47 and glock so in a future i want to make that configurable.
    • If someone has bought this plugin when it was private, he are welcome to contact with me privately (not here) for exchange for others. I want to keep this thread clean of offtopic.
    • I am sharing this plugin for free so please be respectful.
    • This was a old plugin so I cleaned the code, added comments, etc, to have the code the more "profesional" as I can, anyway I think that it still have some redundant code and it can be better, so suggestions in the code (as long as they are constructive criticism) and pulls request are welcome.

Download:

Main repository
    Direct download
    Code changes

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 11-08-2019 at 17:25.
    Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco