Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

ocean6
Old 02-03-2020 , 22:58   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2011

I just installed this...
Ran the command sm plugins load afk_manager4, restarted the server, changed the map, etc etc... It says [SM] Plugin afk_manager4.smx is already loaded.

I can't seem to get the cfg\sourcemod\afk_manager.cfg file to spawn and none of the commands work.

It says it's loading; but, there's really no signs that it's loaded...

Any ideas?

I'm using the most up-to-date SourceMod.

ANSWER: Please make sure you install the addons\sourcemod\translations\afk_manager.phr ases.txt file - I didn't do this and it took me a few reads to understand it was required.

Last edited by ocean6; 02-04-2020 at 03:56.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 02-19-2020 , 02:35   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
@Rothgar, Can you help me with this doubt? How can I make the plugin kick all AFK players, but players with privileges will be moved to SPECS?

I tried to leave the CVARS like this:
Code:
sm_afk_admins_flag "b"
sm_afk_admins_immune "2"
However, all players are being moved to SPECS, even though some have no privileges. What can I be doing wrong?

The complete configuration I use on the server is attached.
Fairly sure you probably need to leave:

sm_afk_kick_players 1

You'll need your sm_afk_kick_time longer than your sm_afk_move_time time

This can probably be shorter sm_afk_spawn_time

At the moment the plugin is probably moving AFK people to spec, then you have it set to not kick spectators...

Let the Admin Immunity do it's separate thing and set the plugin for normal i.e. move, then kick.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 02-19-2020 , 02:38   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean6 View Post
I just installed this...
Ran the command sm plugins load afk_manager4, restarted the server, changed the map, etc etc... It says [SM] Plugin afk_manager4.smx is already loaded.

I can't seem to get the cfg\sourcemod\afk_manager.cfg file to spawn and none of the commands work.

It says it's loading; but, there's really no signs that it's loaded...

Any ideas?

I'm using the most up-to-date SourceMod.

ANSWER: Please make sure you install the addons\sourcemod\translations\afk_manager.phr ases.txt file - I didn't do this and it took me a few reads to understand it was required.
Have you made sure the directory is not read only or something?

Have you tried to set _DEBUG to see if it gives any further information?

Is there any errors in your SourceMod error logs?

The initial Log function is BuildLogFilePath()
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-19-2020 , 07:15   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Fairly sure you probably need to leave:

sm_afk_kick_players 1

You'll need your sm_afk_kick_time longer than your sm_afk_move_time time

This can probably be shorter sm_afk_spawn_time

At the moment the plugin is probably moving AFK people to spec, then you have it set to not kick spectators...

Let the Admin Immunity do it's separate thing and set the plugin for normal i.e. move, then kick.
In this case, everyone would be moved to SPEC first, then kicked if they didn't have immunity, right?

Would there be any way to make the kick time shorter than the move to spec, but the kick only works on players without privileges, without immunity in this case? Or doing so would conflict?
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 02-21-2020 , 02:41   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2015

Quote:
In this case, everyone would be moved to SPEC first, then kicked if they didn't have immunity, right?

Would there be any way to make the kick time shorter than the move to spec, but the kick only works on players without privileges, without immunity in this case? Or doing so would conflict?
Don't believe so, actions are Move before Kick because obviously can't do it the other way around.

You can disable Move completely to just straight Kick, or if you want to stop move announcements you can just turn the announcements off or make it admin only.
eliteroyal
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-25-2020 , 07:40   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2016

can someone fix model view bug? because when the plugin moves a player to spec then a random player has his weapon and hands removed, its 2020 and still this bug exists, wth?

Last edited by eliteroyal; 03-25-2020 at 08:57.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-25-2020 , 12:12   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteroyal View Post
can someone fix model view bug? because when the plugin moves a player to spec then a random player has his weapon and hands removed, its 2020 and still this bug exists, wth?
Are you sure that this plugin is the BUG? I use AFK Manager on my servers myself, I never noticed / saw this BUG.
eliteroyal
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-26-2020 , 03:22   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2018

Quote:
Are you sure that this plugin is the BUG? I use AFK Manager on my servers myself, I never noticed / saw this BUG.
for some reason this doesnt happen on every server, but still happens and it is annoyng

for ex:
here and here
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-27-2020 , 16:29   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteroyal View Post
for some reason this doesnt happen on every server, but still happens and it is annoyng

for ex:
here and here
I will try to reproduce this error on my servers. Would there be any step by step that I must do to reproduce this error? Have you also tried to disable the plugin to see if this BUG solves?
eliteroyal
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-28-2020 , 05:51   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #2020

Quote:
I will try to reproduce this error on my servers. Would there be any step by step that I must do to reproduce this error? Have you also tried to disable the plugin to see if this BUG solves?
i changed from afk move spec to afk kick only and it doesnt happen so often, there is still some other plugin that is making the bug, but i would like to have afk move also, it is better that kick

Last edited by eliteroyal; 04-05-2020 at 03:50.