Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta

Post New Thread Reply   

thirdoff
Old 07-03-2010 , 22:04   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #621

Thank you first and foremost. I am late to this party and I am willing to help test. I am on a Windows 2008 R2 64 bit server. I have read through the entire post and the manual. I have the plugin working great (slight lag).
The web interface I seem to have a problem. I cannot use any of the batch features and any title I try to edit, actually edits the first title only.
No errors just that behavior.
The plugin with soundmanager works ingame and in browser.
Where exactly do I enable or disable html5 in the new query.php?
What is it by default? I assume it's off because I can hear the music on the web and in the game. I am hoping it's off and if I enable it the lag will lessen.
THANKS AGAIN.
SirLamer
Old 07-05-2010 , 12:46   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #622

I'm sorry but I haven't been able to test this soundmanager2 solution myself as I am out of town with a new laptop that didn't have TF2 on it until last night. I cannot offer much help on that question.

In the future I hope to revise Jukebox to include both modes (pre-Webkit and post-Webkit) as standard features and automatic selection of which mode to use knowing the source engine mod that is running it.

Plugins: Jukebox for Source
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 07-05-2010 , 13:20   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #623

With/without soundmanager, it seems to work the same. The only difference that i've honestly noticed is that, Soundmanager, hides the media player window from appearing.
And it crashes anyone else isn't able to listen to the media player for the most part.

When I don't have soundmanager running, it wont crash any players at all.
captainAngry
Old 07-05-2010 , 15:31   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #624

Any idea why my log files would be full of:
Code:
L 07/04/2010 - 23:22:31: [jukebox.smx] Check for existing Steam ID returned no results.  Error: 
L 07/04/2010 - 23:28:56: [jukebox.smx] Check for existing Steam ID returned no results.  Error: 
L 07/04/2010 - 23:30:03: [jukebox.smx] Check for existing Steam ID returned no results.  Error:
Also, I am the only person on my server who can listen to music. The music seems to work fine but they can't hear it. I cleared out all the user data tables and the plugin is adding everyone into the database just fine with the settings I am using in the .cfg file.

This started a while ago on an older version of the plugin and I have upgraded to the latest with the same persistent problem...

Also, while it only works for me (even when I force play to the entire server) whenever it starts playing it will lockout my keyboard for a short period of time or force me to walk in a certain direction for a while and then it all of a sudden starts working normally again. This usually goes on for less than a minute.

Edit: This happens on both my TF2 servers...

Last edited by captainAngry; 07-05-2010 at 16:21.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-07-2010 , 01:36   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #625

I'll do some testing with this mod on CSS and TF2. New servers online so i'll install this to test it.
SirLamer
Old 07-08-2010 , 14:01   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #626

I'm sorry I haven't been able to work on jukebox lately. I will be back home with some time off for a couple weeks, so maybe I cN get some work done on it.

Plugins: Jukebox for Source
siosios
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-08-2010 , 21:48   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #627

some of my players and myself get memory errors after listening to one song and selecting another in which css crashes. ill try to capture the read error for you if i can.

thanks
siosios
Old 07-09-2010 , 07:40   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #628

My idea/request is quite simple:

I would like to play a server jingle every 4/5/... songs just as a break from songs to advertise ourselves. Is that possible?

Like:
  1. Artist 1 - Track
  2. Artist 2 - Track
  3. Artist 3 - Track
  4. Artist 4 - Track
  5. Server jingle
  6. Continue with Artist 5 - Track
  7. etc.
Old 07-09-2010 , 20:29   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #629

Switched back to JW Player with a couple of changes and it appears to be working perfectly and without crashes in TF2

It also works in all normal browsers on the web interface, and might work in non-Webkit source games.

inb4 messy code

EDIT: Few crashes when doing -all and -force, but it's still a vast improvement over crashes every other track.

EDIT 2: Spoke too soon, seems I'm pretty much the only one it works for >.>
Attached Files
File Type: zip fixed.zip (95.5 KB, 207 views)

Last edited by Darkimmortal; 07-10-2010 at 06:37.
goarack
Old 07-11-2010 , 15:59   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.4.2 Beta
Reply With Quote #630

Greetings,
i got this installed it seems to be working on the website part but ingame no music plays..
the ingame menus are working the tracks show up it says its playing it but no music.
any help would be appreciated. thanks