Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]

Post New Thread Reply   

snelvuur
Veteran Member
Old 10-19-2010 , 20:19   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #211

It seemed the fix was working for me, while the older version was working fine for him. Dont know if you actually now broke it then for him and fixed it for me.. :-)
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-19-2010 , 20:22   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by snelvuur View Post
It seemed the fix was working for me, while the older version was working fine for him. Dont know if you actually now broke it then for him and fixed it for me.. :-)
The new version fixes it for everyone, perhaps he was expecting to see the IP instead of the name and thought that was why the fixed version was "broken"?
nightrider
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-19-2010 , 21:40   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by naris View Post
Yes. Also, I just updated it with twistedpanda's fix for the ip/hostname instead of server name thing, so you should get a new copy.

I have also attached it here:
Thanks naris ...

imported_Anth0ny
Old 10-20-2010 , 03:31   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetwistedpanda View Post
That's normal behavior, clients have to define the key they wish to redirect clients to via Escape --> Options --> Keyboard, or something of that nature.
Thanks!

Can you show me appropriate string for client's config.cfg?
Send a message via ICQ to imported_Anth0ny
naris
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-20-2010 , 10:04   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #215

Quote:
the most recent updates to this plugin inserted the 'id' parameter into the queries, which shifted the original indexes up by one. But you're the only one that had this issue, where as it seems to have worked for everyone else, but everyone should have this problem. This is why I'm quite confused.
As you noticed, the query field ids have indeed been bumped up by 1 because the query built in CreateServerListQuery() was changed.

However, the menu still works because the code in Query_ActiveServers() had been changed to use the new field ids, yet the code in LoadServerRedirectList_Query() had been left unchanged even though it uses the same query created in CreateServerListQuery().

That resulted in any plugins hooking LoadServerRedirectList() or LoadServerRedirectListFiltered(), such as serverredirect_ads, getting incorrect values and using the address instead of the display_name, which would also prevent {NAME} and other tags from being expanded properly.

Last edited by naris; 10-20-2010 at 10:08.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 10-20-2010 , 13:03   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #216

Mmh yes I found that out after I narrowed down the problem, but my code should have been reproducing the problem as well lol, which was why I was confused to begin with.
Old 11-10-2010 , 09:14   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #217

please, can anybody edit this plugin and simplify it: only NONINTERACTIVE list of servers need. without all redirect functions...
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 11-10-2010 , 09:21   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #218

Anth0ny, No Steam == No Support. Most of the content on that website is non-steam >.<.

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 11-10-2010 at 09:23.
naris
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-10-2010 , 15:36   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by imported_Anth0ny View Post
please, can anybody edit this plugin and simplify it: only NONINTERACTIVE list of servers need. without all redirect functions...
You want a redirect plugin without any redirect functions?

What use would that be?
imported_Anth0ny
Old 11-11-2010 , 02:37   Re: Server Redirect 1.1 [Last update: Februari 7, 2009]
Reply With Quote #220

Quote:
Anth0ny, No Steam == No Support. Most of the content on that website is non-steam >.<.
???

why do u think about nosteam? where u find it in my message?