Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSGO]Looking For Server Owners to Test New Anti-Cheat |Aimbot Wallhack Autostrafe AA

Post New Thread Reply   

BlodyT.
Old 03-20-2019 , 18:12   [CSGO]Looking For Server Owners to Test New Anti-Cheat |Aimbot Wallhack Autostrafe AA
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,
I'm currently working on anti-cheat project for CS:GO ([CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack). From my perspective, I know everything what should be included and how it will work. But I would like to hear your opinion too, which is really important to me. By your feedback, I can better fit the product to your needs.
I'm looking for a few server owners who run CS:GO servers. I also have some questions to server owners and I would like to understand how they currently work.
My plan is very simple, I will create two versions of Anti-Cheat:
  • The free version which will be open source available for everyone
  • The paid version (I don't want to talk about it since there is still a long way to go and right now I want to focus only at the free version)

Everyone who will help me in the process of creating this anti-cheat. Will have the ability to test out the early alpha/beta versions of AC + exclusive invite to test out the private version of this project and probably keep the license for free.
Just to be clear, I'm not asking for any money. I'm only asking for feedback or help with testing AC (triggering false detections etc).

If you want to help me and be part of this project, PM me with your email and discord* nickname (optional*). I will reply to you ASAP

Regards,
BlodyT

Last edited by BlodyT.; 05-15-2019 at 06:45. Reason: Fixed link
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-21-2019 , 05:44   Re: [CS:GO] Looking For Server Owners To Test Out Anti-Cheat | Feedback Ideas Request
Reply With Quote #2

Pn, and is it possible to add a anticheat system for strafe to?

thumbs up and thanks for your time to work on this
BlodyT.
Old 03-21-2019 , 23:40   Re: [CS:GO] Looking For Server Owners To Test Out Anti-Cheat | Feedback Ideas Request
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
Pn, and is it possible to add a anticheat system for strafe to?
Hey, not sure what do you meant, are you asking for anti AutoStrafe(BH)?

Regards,
BlodyT
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-22-2019 , 04:27   Re: [CS:GO] Looking For Server Owners To Test Out Anti-Cheat | Feedback Ideas Request
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlodyT. View Post

Regards,
BlodyT
yes
Mathias.
Veteran Member
Old 03-22-2019 , 09:24   Re: [CS:GO] Looking For Server Owners To Test Out Anti-Cheat | Feedback Ideas Request
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:

Regards,
BlodyT
He mean the constant turn speed while mid air doing a jump. If the value is too smooth it could be a script that help you strafe for your bunny hops

Last edited by Mathias.; 03-22-2019 at 09:25.
BlodyT.
Old 03-22-2019 , 11:23   Re: [CS:GO] Looking For Server Owners To Test Out Anti-Cheat | Feedback Ideas Request
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias. View Post
He mean the constant turn speed while mid air doing a jump. If the value is too smooth it could be a script that help you strafe for your bunny hops
At this point it's hard to say, we don't want to ban legit players. For sure a perfect autostrafe (rage) will be detected. Example of it:

As I said, right now it's too early to say anything about it and how effective it will be. First the tests has to be done. We will try to find a sweet spot to detect cheaters and to not flag legit players.

Regards,
BlodyT
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-22-2019 , 12:03   Re: [CS:GO] Looking For Server Owners To Test Out Anti-Cheat | Feedback Ideas Request
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
At this point it's hard to say, we don't want to ban legit players. For sure a perfect autostrafe (rage) will be detected. Example of it:

As I said, right now it's too early to say anything about it and how effective it will be. First the tests has to be done. We will try to find a sweet spot to detect cheaters and to not flag legit players.

Regards,
BlodyT
i send you on discord an example for auto strafe detect
Mathias.
Veteran Member
Old 03-22-2019 , 12:56   Re: [CS:GO] Looking For Server Owners To Test Out Anti-Cheat | Feedback Ideas Request
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:

Regards,
BlodyT
If I were in your place, developing an anti-cheats, I will gather as much data possible and compare them with a variety of players then compare it with data that you will generate by cheating before you actually start banning people in the first place.

Last edited by Mathias.; 03-22-2019 at 12:56.
CowGod
Old 03-22-2019 , 18:52   Re: [CS:GO] Looking For Server Owners To Test Out Anti-Cheat | Feedback Ideas Request
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias. View Post
If I were in your place, developing an anti-cheats, I will gather as much data possible and compare them with a variety of players then compare it with data that you will generate by cheating before you actually start banning people in the first place.
I have also thought of making a heuristic anti-cheat. Something that finds values from players that seem out of place compared to the rest of the population. Even if it doesn't ban and just logs to admins or a discord channel it would be pretty cool.

Last edited by CowGod; 03-22-2019 at 18:52.
Send a message via Skype™ to CowGod
Mathias.
Veteran Member
Old 03-22-2019 , 19:13   Re: [CS:GO] Looking For Server Owners To Test Out Anti-Cheat | Feedback Ideas Request
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowGod View Post
I have also thought of making a heuristic anti-cheat. Something that finds values from players that seem out of place compared to the rest of the population. Even if it doesn't ban and just logs to admins or a discord channel it would be pretty cool.
Ya and once your confident enough you start banning on reliable value that you 100% sure that you have to be cheating for reaching those values. I've worked with Fair Fight on razer arena and it was pretty much what they were doing (I know they do more on client side on other games)

Last edited by Mathias.; 03-22-2019 at 19:28.