Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[PLUGIN] Sistem VIP & POINTS [SQL]

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Admin Commands       
OCEAN1337
Old 04-20-2022 , 15:45   [PLUGIN] Sistem VIP & POINTS [SQL]
Reply With Quote #1

As a concept, the project belonged to me, and after I left another community I was not offered thenic support for plugins, so I decided to post them for free everywhere. The concept was attached to a web platform, to which I will post the source here (the web platform uses laravel, you need a VPS to get it up and running). I only offer technical support as far as I know, the system has only one problem and that it does not modify a variable in MYSQL and sometimes it says that you have accounts already logged in, but you have the command to reset that status + plugin that does it every time you change it. Map. To add someone to the VIP, the player must be offline. The system was made by lexzor.

PS. I use the system on the nord.leaguecs.ro server and I am very satisfied with it.

The VIP is set on the account, not on the name in the game, as long as the user logs in to the same account, he can use any name and will benefit from the VIP.

At the end of the plugin you have the following LINE that you modified with the name of your sv [the plugin has the command stop_server in the source that you remove]:

static const szDNS [] = "NORD.LEAGUECS.RO";

TO SET VIP in the Player_accounts table you have the vip_level and vip_tag column. At vip level set from 1 to 3 for the related packages. To the vip tag add the desired tag for the player.

The system contains the following (I may skip certain things because I can't remember them):

Points system with register and login function where players accumulate points on kill / hs, and depending on the VIP rank receive bonus points [SEE IN system.cfg].

The points do NOT decrease when you die, the concept was made so for the SHOP on the WEB platform where you could buy certain steam LICENSES etc, with those points.

Specific commands: / register, / login /, / points, / points NICKUSER, after logging in, type / login again and you have the autologin and the option to change the account name [option that relates to the online platform].

Save_players_data plugin that stores log data for each player logged in by model: [11:50:56] "IcanDoThisAllDay" "STEAM_1: 0: 1358656631" "87.238.213.32" "-1"

Word Blocking Plugin [restricted_words.ini]

Advanced_bans_sql plugin modified to be compatible with the entire platform.

Chat plugin for customizable TAGs in MYSQL and predefined TAG for admins [ex: NORD # OCEAN - admini tag], predefined TAG for players who are not logged out [Logged Out]. You can SET TAGS to anyone, whether VIP or not.

Server-info plugin. You can use it for web applications to query the server in widgets. The plugin transmits hostnames, online admins, map, no players in the database. By querying you can create widgets on the site with your sv.

VIP SYSTEM CONTAINING THE FOLLOWING:

The setup VIP from the database on 3 levels: SILVER, GOLD, DIAMOND, each with certain benefits! The benefits are made directly in the source, only the TAGs are set from the database, and the points bonus in system.cfg

Related commands: / vips - to display vip people online, / automenu WHICH IS SET ON default, / vm, / vipmenu, / vmenu.

SANK SOUNDS plugin adapted for the system. [uses MP3 + sounds only works on VIP DIAMOND]

VIP FREE plugin, to set the VIP FREE event by hours / permanently. Configurable from both quartz and vip_settings.cfg. You can also set what level of vip to offer [default is 1]

STEAM BONUS plugin, using the command / claim [if you are LOGINED] you will receive the VIP GOLD package, or what package you set in the source!

Plugin advanced bullet damage, parachute, doublejump.

vip_system_blocked_maps.ini where you can set which maps the VIP menu does not work on.

THE PRESET VIP PACKAGES ARE THE FOLLOWING.

DIAMOND PACKAGE

THE WEAPONS MENU IS ACTIVATED IN ROUND 3

FULL WEAPONS MENU: M4A1, AK47, AWP, AUTOMATIC CT / T

DEAGLE + LARGE ARMOR + GRENES FROM THE FIRST ROUND

PERSONALIZED TAG IN THE RIGHT NAME

SLOT RESERVATION

HE + FLASH + SMOKE

SOUND ACCESS

DOUBLE JUMP

PARACHUTE

DMG ON SCREEN

REGENERATION 10 HP + ARMOR / KILL

REGENERATION 15HP + ARMOR / HS

$ 500 per kill

VIP GOLD PACKAGE

ACTIVATES FROM THE 3RD ROUND

WEAPONS MENU: M4A1 & AK47

FIRST ROUND DEAGLE

ARMOR + HELMET
DMG ON SCREEN

HE + FLASH

REGENERATE 5hp / kill

$ 200 per kill

PARACHUTE

VIP SILVER PACKAGE:

ACTIVATES FROM THE 3RD ROUND

WEAPONS MENU: M4A1 & AK47

SMALL ARMOR

For the player save plugin in configs, create the player_logs folder

Download:*https://mega.nz/file/mQlx0CDZ#dKaELH...dCbToAF5HxScZ8

Download .SQL files [ for database upload] :*https://mega.nz/file/LEcxQTYQ#267XI-...MIgwLeHOm2gzzI

Web-platform:*https://mega.nz/file/CMkQVCJY#fzh23z...6mr_IPUMz4poV8

To compile chat.sma after compiling the rest of the files delete native is_user_vip (id); from sistem_vip.inc, the function is already set in the chat.sma source.

I advise you to be one of the first plugins except CHAT.amxx. Chat.amxx you can put it even last.

CVARS:

Code:
vip_free_vip 1
vip_max_hp  "100"
vip_max_am "100"
vip_free_vip_level "1"
vip_bronze_kill_hp "5"
vip_silver_kill_hp "10"
vip_silver_kill_money "250"
vip_diamond_kill_hp "15"
vip_diamond_kill_ap "3"
vip_diamond_kill_money "10"
vip_free_start_hour "00"
vip_free_end_hour "00"
vip_max_jumps "1" 
vip_steam 1/0
disable_points 0/1

CAN SET in VIP_SETTINGS.CFG

set_vip_level nickname level - IN CONSOLE

0 - no_vip, 1 - vip_bronze, 2 - vip_silver, 3 - vip_diamond

reset_database_status - reset is_user_online - COMANDA IN CONSOLA
SOURCE PLUGIN RESET DATABASE STATUS ON EACH MAP.

Code:
#include <amxmodx>

public plugin_init()
{
    register_plugin("Reset Database", "1.0", "lexzor");
}

public plugin_end()
{
    server_cmd("reset_database_status");
    server_exec();
}

Last edited by OCEAN1337; 04-21-2022 at 08:01.
Supremache
Veteran Member
Old 04-20-2022 , 16:50   Re: [PLUGIN] Sistem VIP & POINTS [SQL]
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
If there's no SMA file, don't post it. Read the rules for posting a plugin.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=21956

Bank System [Nvault - SQL Support]
VIP System
  • If you think it's that simple, then do it yourself.
OCEAN1337
Old 04-20-2022 , 20:06   Re: [PLUGIN] Sistem VIP & POINTS [SQL]
Reply With Quote #3

You have all the sma files, or you are blind?
bigdaddy424
Old 04-20-2022 , 21:56   Re: [PLUGIN] Sistem VIP & POINTS [SQL]
Reply With Quote #4

You can dump your project on github for easier access towards people interested in this vip system. Although this plugin is very customized, I'd advice to remove any advertisement and test scripts. The way it is now it makes your code look unpolished.
OCEAN1337
Old 04-21-2022 , 00:15   Re: [PLUGIN] Sistem VIP & POINTS [SQL]
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy424 View Post
You can dump your project on github for easier access towards people interested in this vip system. Although this plugin is very customized, I'd advice to remove any advertisement and test scripts. The way it is now it makes your code look unpolished.
Hi, thanks for your advice. I will post everything on github. About the code, it is not mine. Someone made it custom for me and i decided to give it free so it can be used or developed by others.
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 04-21-2022 , 07:56   Re: [PLUGIN] Sistem VIP & POINTS [SQL]
Reply With Quote #6

Please remove all your links linked to compiled plugins. You can also upload all this into a zip and upload it here, no reason for an external link.
Old 03-14-2023 , 23:49   Re: [PLUGIN] Sistem VIP & POINTS [SQL]
Reply With Quote #7

The links are down, can someone suggest me another VIP System that is not free for make it payable as a rank? Its for my server.