0% 

CS:S DM 2.0.0 Released

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Gryzel
Old 07-28-2007 , 14:15   Re: CS:S DM 2.0.0 Released

Hi again BAILOPAN
Later it is crash again. Look core if you wish
http://css.friendnet.ru/fd/core/core.18295.bz2

It is seems happend after map change. Before it happend I move resctrict.smx to ./plugins/disabled during map run because of errors in log a present. Look here http://css.friendnet.ru/fd/core/errors_20070728.log.bz2
BAILOPAN
Old 07-28-2007 , 21:55   Re: CS:S DM 2.0.0 Released

Unfortunately that core file looks truncated, I can't use it remember to do ulimit -c unlimited in shell

I will look into those bugs.
Old 07-29-2007 , 06:06   Re: CS:S DM 2.0.0 Released

"ulimit -c unlimited" it is by default on my server. I dont know why core truncated. After I disabled restrict.smx no cores or errors was produced.
But I found another little bugs.
Then I try to test per map config for one map "awp_india_v2.equip.txt" guns menu still pop up one time at spawn and it is possible to take random weapon by press 4 or 5 and get a pistol deagle. Next time after respawn no menu and no pistol given. Map awp_india_v2 build whith default awp given to any player. Here custom config I use for this conditions: http://css.friendnet.ru/fd/core/awp_india_v2.equip.txt
After all no pistol given but should. And on de_ maps after 2-3 spawn it anyway give defuse kit to ct's.

If I am wrong or something dont understend tell me please.
If this things are bugs and you confirm this I can post it in "official bug/issue tracking site"
tftpapst
Old 07-29-2007 , 11:03   Re: CS:S DM 2.0.0 Released

One Problem with the weaponmenues. If you switch to the primary weapon menues one times forward you can go backward. if you switch to the primary weapon menues two times forward you can push button 8 for backward but it failed. the menue show weapon two times in the list and if you take one of them you get no weapon.

sry for my bad english
davelu
Old 07-31-2007 , 06:40   Re: CS:S DM 2.0.0 Released

[CSSDM] The guns menu is not available.
CS:S DM's spawning, equipment, and other features have been moved
to SourceMod plugins.

Greatly improved the intelligence of the weapons menu. It will now
choose not to display if it knows only one or less items can be
chosen.

How can I do?
BAILOPAN
Old 08-01-2007 , 00:22   Re: CS:S DM 2.0.0 Released

tftpapst: Thanks for the report.

davelu: I do not know what you're talking about.
Old 08-01-2007 , 08:03   Re: CS:S DM 2.0.0 Released

I'm still having issues with defuse kits strewn around. I think they're from the bots, but I'm not sure.
// whether to give defusekits to CTs
"defusekits" "no"

Also, sometimes the bots do not respawn. They'll just remain dead until the round restarts. This usually happens when a player leaves and the bot has to come back in (although not always I don't think).

Both of these issues occurred on both Windows and Linux servers. Otherwise, it's running great
Send a message via AIM to TSCDan Send a message via MSN to TSCDan Send a message via Yahoo to TSCDan
tftpapst
Old 08-01-2007 , 09:49   Re: CS:S DM 2.0.0 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSCDan View Post
I'm still having issues with defuse kits strewn around. I think they're from the bots, but I'm not sure.
// whether to give defusekits to CTs
"defusekits" "no"

Also, sometimes the bots do not respawn. They'll just remain dead until the round restarts. This usually happens when a player leaves and the bot has to come back in (although not always I don't think).

Both of these issues occurred on both Windows and Linux servers. Otherwise, it's running great
I have the same (problems)
Gryzel
Old 08-01-2007 , 12:09   Re: CS:S DM 2.0.0 Released

Hi Bailopan!
Just look at this config http://css.friendnet.ru/fd/core/awp_india_v2.equip.txt and tell me please why weapon menu is show at first time and why later deagle are not given to players automatically? How it must work ? Thank you David !!!
Danthe
Old 08-01-2007 , 13:17   Re: CS:S DM 2.0.0 Released

small problem if only 2 people are playing and 1 is killed the round ends! is there anyway of preventing this?