Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Advanced Bans (Real Time) by Exolent

Post New Thread Reply   

alexinno
Old 03-18-2013 , 13:48   Re: Advanced Bans (Real Time) by Exolent
Reply With Quote #1201

no need to rename anything , just comment out plmenu.amxx and add plmenu_base.amxx right above it

[IMG]http://img188.**************/img188/5787/banner2rcw.png[/IMG]

Last edited by alexinno; 03-18-2013 at 13:48.
NuclearGaming
Old 03-18-2013 , 13:58   Re: Advanced Bans (Real Time) by Exolent
Reply With Quote #1202

Okey, if i add like this. is it right?
addons/configs/plugins.ini advanced_bans.amxx (at the top as admin) plmenu_base.amxx there plemenu.amzz is and replace adminvote that's already there with the new one, and addons/data/lang advanced_bans.txt.

Is there something i forgot? and if i add like this and restart the plugin my admins should be left or should i re add them in users.ini?

Thanks for all help!
wickedd
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2013 , 14:08   Re: Advanced Bans (Real Time) by Exolent
Reply With Quote #1203

Read the first post again, it tells you how to install this plugin. Also, this plugin has nothing to do with the users.ini.
Black_Hawk
Old 03-22-2013 , 06:28   Re: Advanced Bans (Real Time) by Exolent
Reply With Quote #1204

Fix the sql version please.
CMY
Old 04-03-2013 , 11:56   Re: Advanced Bans (Real Time) by Exolent
Reply With Quote #1205

Is there any way to completely and permanently ban a player ? If he changes his IP or steam ID, is there any way to get permanently rid of him ? This has happened on both steam and non steam players, it's sad that they don't have anything else to do but waste my time tho.

But I would really like to know is there a way to get rid of them permanently or do I just have to keep fightning ?
wickedd
Veteran Member
Old 04-03-2013 , 12:46   Re: Advanced Bans (Real Time) by Exolent
Reply With Quote #1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMY View Post
Is there any way to completely and permanently ban a player ? If he changes his IP or steam ID, is there any way to get permanently rid of him ? This has happened on both steam and non steam players, it's sad that they don't have anything else to do but waste my time tho.

But I would really like to know is there a way to get rid of them permanently or do I just have to keep fightning ?
Ban them by their Steam-ID, they can't change it.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 04-03-2013 , 14:00   Re: Advanced Bans (Real Time) by Exolent
Reply With Quote #1207

Just stop your server and the probem is gone.
OR do what Valve did: they created a wonderfull platform where you can identify each person by a UNIQUE number. They called it STEAM_ID and added this number to all the real steam accounts that have been created. Sadly some guys thought: "hey, i don't want to pay for that game i love to play, let's crack it". And BAM, now we are here: you complain about a problem Valve gave a good sollution for.

Stop running your shitty non-steam crap server and stop complaining about a problem you created yourself by running it. Get a PURE steam server and do NOT add any "patches" "sequirity features" or "addons" from other sites than alliedmods and your problem is gone.

CMY
Old 04-04-2013 , 05:21   Re: Advanced Bans (Real Time) by Exolent
Reply With Quote #1208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
Just stop your server and the probem is gone.
OR do what Valve did: they created a wonderfull platform where you can identify each person by a UNIQUE number. They called it STEAM_ID and added this number to all the real steam accounts that have been created. Sadly some guys thought: "hey, i don't want to pay for that game i love to play, let's crack it". And BAM, now we are here: you complain about a problem Valve gave a good sollution for.

Stop running your shitty non-steam crap server and stop complaining about a problem you created yourself by running it. Get a PURE steam server and do NOT add any "patches" "sequirity features" or "addons" from other sites than alliedmods and your problem is gone.
Thanks for such a nice answer. I'm not running a server, and I can't help the fact that 90% of the players that play deathrun play non-steam. But yeh I'm out, bye.
CMY
Old 04-04-2013 , 05:22   Re: Advanced Bans (Real Time) by Exolent
Reply With Quote #1209

dp...

Last edited by CMY; 04-04-2013 at 05:23.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 04-04-2013 , 06:02   Re: Advanced Bans (Real Time) by Exolent
Reply With Quote #1210

Sure, i always search for a sollution that i got no use for.
Find the other 10% that play DR then (dunno where you got that number, but that isn't important for me)